View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 12:04 AM   #19
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Vileplume Round 4: When Curse and stuff is in effect.

(Sorry about the late reffing, also la bonus restoration)

With Curse, Pain Split and several other shenanigan happening in this quite barren, quite dry and quite interesting desert environment we're back after a while for another round of Who's Attack Is It Anyway? With your guest star, well ref, Chiko! Which, this is a pretty cool segment but I don't think our battlers quite agree as I've made them wait two days for this reffing therefore costing them time and myself SP, well, I'll make back all of that at the end of this battle especially your time of day. Anyway, without any further delay we shall get back into this battle ASAP.

With this fascinating round consisting of moves and a cheeky Dusclops, we shall start. Well, as soon as I say that it seems that Dusclops has left, wait, he's gone invisible which means reading the ghost rules but hey, was gonna have to sooner or later. Anyway, with our resident Mors now invisible, Saphira our resident Dragonair (Yes, I remembered their nicknames and what 'mons they were without checking my notes.) decides that none of this is happening and tries to fire a nice Twister at Mors while distancing herself but... Hits the panting Mors dead on, causing him to shriek in pain somewhat due to his tiredness, Mors then goes for a bit of a sneaky plan as he goes to charge some Ice energy while becoming visible, the energy which starts to look like a thunderbolt but cold and less zappy-zappy, this smashes towards Saphira who scoffs as she launches a Fire Blast to eliminate the attempt, gotta hurt and Mors turns invisible once more. Anyway, Saphira takes this opportunity to Supersonic and confuse the heck out of Mors even though he is invisible. Saphira then cringes as the toxins in her system take effect then screams as the curse brings her great pain.

Summary:

Mors took a chunk of damage, is confused but is fresh. Half Ice

Saphira had a rough round of energy and took Toxic + Curse damage, may want to break.
Amethyst/Chieri
FB - Chiko

Last edited by Chiko; 02-18-2016 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Site, over
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote