View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 02:23 AM   #29
Crys
crysMas

Quote:
Mandibuzz (Dark/Flying): The bones around their waist act as a defensive buffer, giving it a slight boost in defense for all attacks that hit around that area. Much like Cubone's helmet, it can break and be replaced for a 1 SP fee or a stay in the Pokémon Center.

Vullaby (Dark/Flying): The bones around their waist act as a defensive buffer, giving them a slight boost in defense for all attacks that hit around that area. Vullaby's small wings make it a slower flier than most. Much like Cubone's helmet, it can break and be replaced for a 1 SP fee or a stay in the Pokémon Center.

Cubone (Ground): A Cubone's face is covered by a skull, which it will not remove willingly. If the helmet is shattered, it will cost 1 SP or 1 battle for Cubone to go and find another. Cubone may not use its respective bone attacks if it is not holding its bone. Its Skull Bash attack takes slightly less energy than normal to use. Cubone can see in the dark.

Marowak (Ground): A Marowak's face is covered by a skull, which it will not remove willingly. If the helmet is shattered, it will cost 1 SP or 1 battle for Marowak to go and find another. Marowak may not use its respective bone attacks if it is not holding its bone. Its Skull Bash attack takes slightly less energy than normal to use. Marowak can see in the dark.

Spoink (Psychic): Spoink are constantly bouncing on their springy tails and are therefore excellent at using Bounce. They will use the attack much quicker then normal and can Bounce much higher then normal. They are also very agile. Spoink's pearl boosts their Psychic abilities and allows them much greater proficiency with telekinesis as well as a slightly higher offensive power with Psychic moves. However, they will be weakened when away from it. The pearl can be lost or broken, and will require a 1 SP fee to purchase a new one.
I don't know if this has been brought up already, but the 1 SP / 1 Battle thing is pretty dumb and should be removed. It adds nothing of value to the Pokemon, and you should not be forced to spend SP on a Pokemon in this manner. For an example of why this is bad: If some asshat took my Spoink's pearl and threw it into say lava, deep water, a cliff, or any place where I cannot reach it, I would have to pay SP from my own pocket to replace it. That is not ok.