Thread: Pokémon Fanart
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2015, 08:46 PM   #226
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post

Here we have a salty youth who decided to express his frustration with Smogon Bird the best way he knew how.
...I just looked at that image again, and only just noticed that the Pokérus icon says Brave Bird. Missed that the first time.

EDIT: And that it's apparently Brave/Bird-type. Either a lot of this is very subtle or I'm not very observant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post

And here's our second in the Talonflame the Breeding Project Assistant series. This time we have a soft, postcard-like illustration depicting Serena and Talonflame biking around Prism Tower in Lumiose City. That's a popular spot for breeders, and one of my favorites too. Just hold down the D-Pad and go! But this artist decides to take it to the next level by depicting not just Serena on a bicycle but giving her a side carriage for Talonflame and the eggs to ride in as well. It even has Talonflame being the one to tell her when the first egg is starting to hatch! Adorable.
That is cool. Kinda feel like I'm the only one who hatched Eggs in Y by rollerskating back and forth along Route 7, though. And it's worked pretty well for me, too- it's actually gotten me a Shiny Hoppip and Illumise by complete accident, when my thumb slipped on the circle pad. But I'm getting off-topic here- I like how Talonflame is alerting Serena to one of the Eggs hatching. That's cute.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote