View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 09:25 PM   #50
Sneaze
#SWAG

Send a message via Skype™ to Sneaze
Alright so I'm about infinity percent not okay with Psych Up copying physical state in any way, shape, or form. It just reeks to me of a way to make it something in the vein of Power Swap and Guard Swap but with the upside of doing both and getting rid of any status you might have (yes I say any because if we're allowing change of physical state then why would we not allow this if we allow change of mental state to rid confusion et al) with the rather small downside of your foe not losing anything. It would become a 100% guaranteed way to instantly even out a matchup with no real downside, and I'm sorry I just can't support the idea of letting a single move even out what is potentially a few rounds of buffing, debuffing, and statusing. I really think we just need to clarify it's uses in its current form and go from there, if it still needs a bit of a buff it can be added to later, but I dislike the idea of making moves super overly good and then attempting to bring them down after they've been abused.

Also, side note, but every time I see someone suggest that exhaustion be a mental thing I want to slap people.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Whatever Sneasel says is right