View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 12:22 PM   #57
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Alright so the idea popped up, but why she would actually deal with Sketch in the first place? If you don't want to have to devote a ton of slots to Sketching, it can take a long time to get a Smeargle with all of the moves you want, and honestly that's a little silly. There is no real benefit to make Smeargle sketch every single move it needs. We'd probably need to rework the SC in order to accommodate this: possibly somewhat limiting the number of moves it can learn and restricting it from the use of Legend moves (because, let's be honest, all Legend moves should be at the level of Shadow Force, which is one of the best moves in the game and easily the best Legend move. Why they are not I'm not really sure but its not really fair to let a Smeragle pick up Shadow Force for free while someone like Sneezey has to rack himself with drawback in order to do it). This would not only solve all the issues involving sigs which typically results in one group of people yelling semantic arguments to another but would also encourage people to actually pick up Smeargle.

EDIT: Also, quite frankly, I give precisely no fucks if that is how the games do it. Fuck the games. We are not the games.

Quote:
Zelphon - Today at 5:29 AM
If the current political climate has taught me anything
It's that a purge via gay witches may very well be necessary
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote