View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 11:58 PM   #10
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Day of the dead mi amigos, many goolies rise above the ground and party hard with the living.

To celebrate let's give away some goodies to everyone:

Frome me, we have the elusive Sugar Skull Rare Candy that gives a single pokemon +4 levels
Also one gummi bag which includes

X4 black gummies
X4 Orange Gummies
X4 White Gummies

Happy day of the dead everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you're having a spooktacular day. On my favourite day of the year I've brought you a selection of ghoulishly good gifts. You may choose ONE of the following packs:

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x3 Gold Gummi's
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psychic
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card

Notes:
* The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
* When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Please accept a select few of the following spooky items:-
(please remember you only need to quote the items you are choosing)

x1 Haunter Plushie that when squeezed by your Pokémon will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

And a choice of ONE of the following special Pokeballs:

Franken Ball: Increases capture rate of Steel Pokémon

You may also choose ONE of the following plushies:

* Gardevoir Plushie (w/Twisted Spoon) – when hugged one Pokemon gains 2 levels
Collecting the following:

x1 Sugar Skull Rare Candy
x4 Black Gummis
x4 Orange Gummis
x4 White Gummis
x1 Super Pass
x3 Gold Gummis
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Psychic
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Franken Ball
x1 Gardevoir Plushie w/ Twisted Spoon

Thanks!

Feeding the Sugar Skull Rare Candy to Celes, my Level 81 Chikorita, raising her level to Level 85.

Feeding the Halloween Candy to my Level 1 Houndour, raising his level to Level 3.

Feeding the Pumpkin Memory Berry to my Level 23 Spinda, teaching her the four Egg Moves Assist, Baton Pass, Psycho Cut, and Psycho Shift. (Note: Wasn't sure whether to use the Memory Berry here or in the Move Tutor since this one lacks an explicit expiration date. Will probably re-confirm Spinda's moves in the Move Tutor on Monday.)