View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 12:55 PM   #71
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
I'm not really sure what the point of TL8 was, I thought we had a pretty good working system already and it wouldn't have resulted in many problems but if this is what the community is happier with and it still fulfills what was planned originally in this change, its fine by me.

On the Chansey / Blissey thing, it should really follow the model of the other pink blobs we already have. Chansey should remain TL3 just like Clefairy and Jigglypuff so we don't leave people with the much inferior Cleffa / Igglybuff / Happiny and keep Blissey on the same level as Clefable and Wigglytuff. It's typing is not necessarily worse than the other two, its about the same level in terms of movepool, and in all honestly, its about as good as the other two. Maybe slightly less, but not enough to merit it dropping down an entire trainer level.

>Leavanny

Alright so I do understand the point being brought up, but as a note, Beeheyem is a TL2 poke and it is far from not salvageable and is probably better than Leavanny. If you want to keep consistent with it, I think that's fine, but then you either need to drop a good number of TL3 Pokemon down (which honestly is not a bad thing) or do the simpler but not necessarily better option of bumping Beeheyem up.
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote