View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 08:38 AM   #44
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
So I think one thing you need to answer is if there actually is a problem with people going through levels too fast. Because I don't think that happens at all. I think exactly the opposite happens, actually. I've been saying for a long time that taking ages to be able to use good pokemon isn't a great thing. "Postgame" for legends makes sense to me because you would expect to take ages to get legends. Charizard, not so much.

I do not think there is going to be any point in putting something above the TL7 Sneaze has proposed. Jeri, you have been here for what, ten years? If you didn't make TL7 without the least sweat there would be serious problems with whatever system there was.

And while we're on that subject, this was not discussed at all before it happened. I'm going to be blunt here: I understand that some things need to be discussed behind close doors in the LO forums. Something that affects the LOs least and everyone else most is not one of them. But I probably don't have to say this given the minor uproar this caused.

Anyway, I am fully in support of the referee system, especially if it's backed up by referees getting a little more power when it comes to dropping matches and stuff. Great idea, IMO.