View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 06:45 PM   #272
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Jean's Friend Safari - Please reply in silver

EpicSquirtle: Mulling over what Jean has said you watch Carbink who really does appear to be quite a chirpy little Pokémon. It's taken a liking to both you and Error, and Error is enjoying Carbink's company immensely. It doesn't take a genius to see these two Pokémon will become fast friends, but while you contemplate the possibility of asking Carbink to join your team, doubts start to creep in. It's been so long since you've tried to catch a Pokémon, what if you fail? What if Carbink says no? But you soon cast those doubts aside and go for broke, asking the little Jewel Pokémon if it will consider joining your team.

Listening to promises of how well it will be looked after, and how it'll never be lonely again, little Carbink is as happy as can be, happily accepting your offer by bopping itself against your Safari Ball's release mechanism and allowing the capture beam to draw it inside.
"Congratulations!" Jean cries, smiling at the ball containing your new Lv.5 genderless Carbink who is safely nestled inside. "I'm sure you and Carbink will great friends," he continues, clearly happy about your capture. "Unfortunately Carbink's capture does mean that our time together has come to an end, but I am happy to see today's event has helped you find a new friend. Goodbye and good luck mon'ami, I hope you enjoy your new partner."

Watching Jean return to the Safari's entry point to meet the next trainer, you and Error take another look at the Safari Ball in your hand. Whatever the future holds, you're sure you'll all have a wonderful time along the way...

Jake waited anxiously for Carbink to make it's decision. Though it was only a second or two it felt way longer. Finally Carbink made it's decision. As happy as could be, Carbink tapped the button on the Safari Ball. Jake watched in anticipation as the beam pulled it inside.
Jake was in shock, he had done it, he had successfully captured Carbink.
"I-I did it, I caught a Carbink!" Jake cheered before picking up the Safari Ball.
"Congratulations!" Jean cried. "I'm sure you and Carbink will great friends. Unfortunately Carbink's capture does mean that our time together has come to an end, but I am happy to see today's event has helped you find a new friend. Goodbye and good luck mon'ami, I hope you enjoy your new partner."

"T-thank you Jean, without you, this day wouldn't have been nearly as spectacular! Jake replied with a broad smile.
"Error is thankful as well! Without Jean, Error wouldn't have met a new friend!" Error droned. With that, Jean returned to the entry of the Safari, awaiting the next trainer.
"Well, guess we best be going, huh Error?" Jake asked.
"Error is excited! Where are we going next?!"
"I don't know, but where ever we go, I'm sure it won't be as exciting as today was! But for now, let's introduce everyone to Carbink!"
And with that, Error and Jake ran off towards home.With Carbink now in tow, Jake was sure he could do anything!

OOC: Thank you so much for this awesome journey! I know my writing quality may not have been the best, but I appreciate that you stuck with it without complaint! Good luck with all your future updates!