View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 07:01 AM   #13
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
LOVE SHACK BABY YEAAAAHHH!!

Love time is here, love time is there, love is all around and let the feeling show...sooongs

Ok, here's some lovely things for you lovely peeps and your lovely Pokes:

x1 - Valentines Ball
x1 - Heartlax Base Item
x1 - Bag of Love Powder, give this to one Female and one Male Pokemon and sprinkle it on top of them and BAM the power of Love gives them 3 levels each
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today I have a couple of lovely gifts for you:-
x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 1 additional happiness point in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 16th February 2015.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible and can only be used in the PokéSpa. Expires 12th April 2015.

Have a love filled day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

You may choose one of the following bouquets:

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

1x Heart Scale

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY LOVE AND HUGS DAY

<3
~*~
<3
Happy Valentines Day

For you all on this day of Love and Happiness I give to you the following:

1x Valentine Candy ~ Gives two levels to a Pokémon with full Beauty Points from the Salon, but one level to any other Pokémon. If banked, is worth the equivalent of a regular rare candy. Full Beauty Training must be linked to when using your Valentines Candy. Please record its use upon pickup.
1x Love Berry Juice ~ Causes the Pokémon who drinks it to learn an Egg or MT move not yet learned. Expires 23rd February 2015.
1x Love Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels and must be used in this thread)
1x TM Attract .

<3
~*~
<3
Collecting the following:
x1 Valentine's Ball
x1 Heartlax Base Item
x1 Bag of Love Powder
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokéblock
x1 Bouquet of Pink Tulips
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Pink Coin Case
x1 Valentine Candy
x1 Love Berry Juice
x1 Love Berry
x1 TM Attract

Sprinkling the Bag of Love Powder over my Level 17 male Karrablast and Level 17 female Petilil, raising their levels each to Level 20.

Karrablast grew to Level 20! Karrablast learned Headbutt!

Petilil grew to Level 19! Petilil learned Magical Leaf!

Handing the Bouquet of Pink Tulips to Plum, my Level 20 Minccino. She smells the bouquet and gains three levels, raising her level to Level 23, and learns MT Seed Bomb.

Plum grew to Level 21! Plum learned Sing!

Feeding my Valentine Candy as well as my Love Berry to my Level 18 Cottonee with 10 Happiness Points. She gains a total of four levels, raising her level to Level 22.

Cottonee grew to Level 19! Cottonee learned Razor Leaf!

Cottonee grew to Level 22! Cottonee learned Poison Powder!

Thanks very much!

Note to self: remember to use the Love Berry Juice next week at the Move Tutor!

Last edited by Talon87; 02-16-2015 at 06:11 PM.