Old 10-31-2014, 11:07 PM   #9
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Ghostfbusters..Doo da Doo Doo Doo Doo, da da da da Doo Doo

GHOSTFBUSTERS!!

Ghostly greeting one and all, tricking and or treating day is here so upon the knock of my cellar door, here be a treat So it's not a bore.

Skull of the Forgotten Souls (Hold Item)
For one round only the skull will summon a skeletal ally. When summoned the skeleton will either defend your Pokemon from attack for one round, or attack your opponent with a Bonemerang attack before it disappears. The effect can only happen once per battle and the user can chose only one effect, attack or defend.

You will also receive a little treat bag with:
X 3 orange gummi
X 3 purple gummi
X 3 black Gummi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Trick or Treat everyone! From me you will receive one

x1 Halloween Candy which, when eaten by your Pokémon, gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Types, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.

Haunter Plushie which, when squeezed by your Pokémon, will vanish, leaving behind 5,000 coins.

A choice of ONE of the following TCG Cards

Holographic Dark Scizor Trading Card - Holographic Dark Houndoom Trading Card - Holographic Dark Gengar Trading Card - Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card - Holographic Dark Hypno Trading Card - Holographic Dark Machamp Trading Card - Holographic Dark Slowbro Trading Card - Holographic Dark Magneton Trading Card
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I hope you're having a spooktacular day, here's a few gifts for you to collect

1x Super Pass
1x Pumpkin Memory Berry. Pumpkin Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four random egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves. To be used in the Move Tutor. (Exp: 03/11/14)

And a choice of ONE of the following special Pokeballs:

Mummy Ball - Were Ball - Franken Ball - Ghost Ball - Vampire Ball - Pumpkin Ball
Collecting the following:
x1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
x3 Orange Gummis
x3 Purple Gummis
x3 Black Gummis
x1 Halloween Candy, which I will go ahead and feed to Yuuko, my Misdreavus, raising her from Level 46 to Level 48
x1 Haunter Plushie
x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Mummy Ball

Thanks very much. Happy Hallowe'en!