View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
its that time of year again where celebrations and good times happen.

For presents this year you get from me

A Choice of 1 Cyber Ball:

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

And

Magical Espeon Plushie
Teaches the Move "Copycat"

Copycat (Psychic)
User sacrifices half of its remaining health to summon two copies of itself. The copies move, breathe, talk, and attack at the same time as the user, also using the same attack/s ordered to the original Pokémon. The user's attack inflicts normal damage, with each clone inflicting half of that. When hit the copy will disappear, but the other will remain until hit again. The move "Copycat" can be used only once per battle, and the copies disappear after the third round or until they've been destroyed.
Contest Category: Smart
Contest Effect: Makes the next Pokémon to appeal nervous.
Appeal Points : <3 <3 <3 <3
Jam Points: <3 <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles! On this special day please receive the following...

x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
Made from milk chocolate with chocolate flavoured buttercream this slice of Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake has a thick helping of dark chocolate icing.
This cake has a sublime flavour which melts in the mouth, leaving you wanting more and more. When a Pokémon eats this slice of cake they will feel stronger, gaining 3 levels.

A choice of 1 Special Pokeball

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

And finally this Heart Scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Happy Birthday Fizzy Bubbles!

I hope you enjoy the following gifts.

This lovely special edition Birthday Pikachu trading card.

This Super Pass that entitles your Pokémon to:
- Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

Have a wonderful day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Happy FBirthday Everyone!

This may look familiar ... Another year and this old gal celebrates another Birthday. There are no gifts from me this year only a Prize Giveaway ... which is just as good ^-^
I present to you:

Mega Tombola
Round up and round for the Mega Tombola. Today I will not be giving away gifts but you can win prizes by picking up a Mega Tombola Ticket here and now.
The prizes a secret *shush* but if you want to find out you need to collect your ticket within 24 hours from this post.

There is a prize everytime so everyone's a winner

Good Luck =3
Happy birthday, Fizzy Bubbles!

Collecting the following:
x1 Green Cyber Ball
x1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
x1 Magical Espeon Plushie
x1 Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake
x1 Dragon Ball
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Birthday Pikachu trading card
x1 Super Pass
x1 Mega Tombola Ticket

Feeding the Chocolate Heaven Birthday Cake to my Minccino Plum, raising her from Level 8 to Level 11.

Plum grew to Level 9! Plum learned Tickle!

Thanks and happy birthday!

Last edited by enchantress; 10-23-2014 at 07:42 AM.