Thread: FB Calendar
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:00 PM   #1909
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Poison Types: 2 levels, 1 Egg or MT move, 1 TM, 1 +10 Birthday Poffin, 1 Pink Gummi
And today we celebrate a relatively recently evolved member of my team. As you can see behind me, I've prepared a massive birthday cake, and my Swalot's right behind me, in the process of devouring said cake, isn't he?

: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP. Swa Swalot.

*sigh* Well, at least it was for him in any case. Happy birthday to Crabbe, my level 26 Swalot!

*Crabbe grew to level 27!*

*Crabbe grew to level 28!*

*Crabbe learned the TM move Bullet Seed!*

*Crabbe learned the MT move Dynamic Punch!*

*Crabbe inhaled the Birthday Poffin!*

*Crabbe's Cool, Smart, Tough, Cute, and Beauty stats each rose from 10 to 20!*

*Crabbe inhaled the Pink Gummi!*

*Crabbe's IQ rose from 1 to 2!*

~~~

The next morning, Keith was intrigued by the news reports on TV, telling of how more criminals were stopped through the heroic efforts of the mysterious Captain Stomach. Interestingly, eyewitness accounts claim that the superhero could fire seeds from his mouth at high speeds, a power he had never before been reported to use. Additionally, he seemed to have developed a tendency to punch his adversaries, said punches causing dramatic explosions, and leaving the criminals disoriented. While Keith has yet to link Captain Stomach's new powers with his own Swalot's new attacks, it's surely only a matter of time before something clicks...

Tess Edit: Swalot's birthday presents confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 10-19-2014 at 11:01 AM.