SPPFAIL LINK

BRING YOUR BADGE

Fighting Gym Leader of the Donnybrook Shopping Mall
Level 5 Trainer
32 pokemon

Badge:
Onslaught Badge
Global Badge
The badge of the Donnybrook Coliseum Shopping Mall, emblazoned with a flaming fist representing justice. This badge is given to trainers who triumphed in the Coliseum Mall, and represents their skill and determination to win in an all out assault.
Badge Effect: Furious Onslaught
This badge allows the wielder to use one additional Three Move Combo in all of their matches.

DONNYBROOK SHOPPING MALL ALPHA ZERO STRIKE FORCE QUANTUM MIGHTY MORPHIN' LIGHTNING STORM AWESOME SQUAD

Rayje-Male Gallade-lvl 6
Rayje is Moody's twin brother and my squad front man. He's a boss and he knows what is good.
Sig Move (Special Attack) Gravity
Rayje can use Gravity and it costs slightly less energy.

Aeneas-Male Blaziken-lvl 5
After watching this video and a lot of Super Smash Bros. Aeneas simply could not handle the epic power of the Falcon Punch and had to learn it himself. He could only perfect a mild version of it, as he is not Captain Falcon.
Sig move (Special Attack) FALCON PUNCH! (Fire)
Aeneas charges up fire energy in his fist and then releases it in a punch of ultimate destruction. Does the damage and takes the energy equal to Full Charge Focus Punch. Essentially its a fire type Focus Punch, however it has all the classy flair a Falcon Punch has. As such it also has a Dynamic Punch element, as it creates a miniature explosion when it connects, which can send the opponent flying. Side effects include death, destruction, and surprise abortion. Once per pokemon.

Spanky-Male Primeape-lvl 5
Spanky was born to some conniving and vile owners who named him Spanky. Since then wherever he went people would hear his name and spank him, thinking they were oh so funny with their little "Spank the Mankey" jokes and whatnot. However, one day, Spanky had enough,and went on a rampage of spanking. Unfortunately for him he lived in Texas at the time, and the Texans did not take kindly to his antics and he was charged with multiple assaults. Unable to overcome the rage inherent in his nature he spanked the Judge to death and earned himself instant execution by electrocution. He resisted being pulled to the chair with all his might, but the Texas outnumbered him and strapped him down. As he raged against society the Texans charged him with high voltage. He screamed and writhed in the chair and finally slumped forward, slightly singed. However mere seconds later he sat up again, electricity crackling in his fur. Surprised the Texans laid into him again with similar effect. They tried it 27 more times, and Spanky survived. After they stopped to marvel at this freakish occurrence Spanky took the opportunity to electocute them with the electricity stored in his body. I’m not entirely sure how he survived all of that, but it has been speculated that some freak gene mutation allows him to conduct electricity harmlessly, or that even his own resilient spirit had something to do with it. Regardless his electrical prowess has become one of his strengths.
Sig Move (Special Training) Electric Type
Spanky has gained Electric type. He is still weak to flying moves and has also learned how to use Thunder Wave.

Susan-Female Lucario-lvl 5
Susan is a large fan of Dragonball Z. She watches the reruns all the time. She developed this move by copying the show a number of times, and it proves to be a devastating technique
Sig Move (Special Attack) KAMEHAMEHA! (Normal)
Susan unleashes the Kamehameha wave, a large blue beam of elite destruction. This move does twice as much damage as hyper beam and takes twice as much energy. Can only be used once per battle and has a large recovery period after it similar to Giga Impact.

Sapsucker-Male Heracross-lvl 5
Sapsucker is a versatile fighter, however his biggest weakness was his double weakness to flying. He decided one day to do something about this and trained endlessly with members of my squad who knew flying attacks. He's been training for years, focusing all of his energy into undoing the one crucial weakness of his. In the end he has succeeded, but at a cost.
Sig Move (Special Training) Air Resistance
Sapsucker takes neutral damage from Flying attacks, but he no longer has any resistances (Bug, Dark, Fighting, Grass, Ground).

Bossa Nova-Male Scrafty-lvl 5
Bossa Nova spits lyrics like a dragon spits fire
Dance with him and you’re bound to retire
You best not be frontin’, don’t give him no flack
Lest he bust up you suckas with a Rap Attack!
Sig Move (Special Attack) Rap Attack
Bossa Nova assaults the foe with his vicious rap skills. The sheer brutality of his lyrical content and rhyming prowess causes the opponent to be so stunned they fall asleep. Science has yet to explain this. This attack is basically Sing, it takes the energy of Sing and can only be used twice per battle.

Poli-Male Poliwrath-lvl 5
Poli is a boss, you can tell by looking at him. He’s got sweet moves and a fly body. He used to run on the Pokeathlon track team, his event was the 4 by 100 meter relay. As such he got adept at passing batons.
Sig Move (Special Attack) Baton Pass
Poli can use Baton Pass.

Zelda-Female Kirlia-lvl 3
Zelda plays video games all day. Primarily fighting games because she dreams of being a Gallade. In the rare moments when she isn't trashing people online she's playing games in the Zelda series. She enjoys this series so much that she has adapted a technique analogue of an in-game item.
Sig Move (Special Attack) Light Arrow
Zelda shoots a solidified apiece of energy at the foe. This is a piercing attack and it deals Solid physical damage. This attack also has the properties of a high powered Flash attack, which will lead to temporary blindness and a short stun of around 10 seconds. This attack normally does neutral damage to all types, but if it hits a Ghost type it will do super effective damage and force it into solid form for the duration of the stun. This attack uses High energy and can only be used once per Pokemon.

Vicky-Female Croagunk
No sig.

The Rest of my Homies:

Voodoo-Male Cacturne-lvl 5
Voodoo is a deranged homicidal maniac. But he is also unique among his Cacturne brethren. Random wanton murder would be a natural fit for the Dark side of your typical Cacturne, but Voodoo enjoys watching his opponents degrade over time. He loves wearing them down with Poison, watching their faces as they acknowledge their inevitable doom. He has become a sort of mad genius of poisons. When he isn't off murdering he can often be found studying various plants and mixing different poisonous compounds to try. He has studied under many different poison types and poison masters, including the illustrious Gym Leader Koga. After so much study and training he has fully embraced the ways of Poison pokemon.
Sig Move (Special Training) Dark Apothecary (Poison)
Voodoo is Grass/Poison and has learned Sludge Bomb, but in return he has forgotten Faint Attack and Payback.

Moody-Female Gardevoir-lvl 5
Rayje and Moody were twins at birth and they excel in battle together. They both focus on different techniques and complement each other exceptionally.
Sig Move (Special Training) Brain over Brawn
Moody's Special Attacks do 25% more damage, but her Physical Attacks do 25 % Less and take 25% more energy.

Bud-Female Meganium-lvl 5
Bud was my first pokemon. She is very energetic and full of spunk. She and I have been through a lot together, so she can be a little clingy at times. She likes to take a supportive role on my team, shoring up her defense to benefit herself and her teammates.
Sig Move (Special Training) Screener (Psychic)
Bud is considered familiar with Psychic abilities and has an increased Psychic energy pool. In addition her Light Screen and Reflect attacks absorb slightly more damage.

Panzer-Male Blastoise-lvl 5
Panzer is a battle-hardened Blastoise who has seen his fair share of battles. He uses his experience to get an edge over his opponents.
Sig Move (Special Ability) It’s Just You And Me
When Panzer is out in battle the opponent cannot switch out through recall or switching moves like Baton Pass, Volt Switch, or U-turn.

Buffalo-Male Octillery-lvl 5
Buffalo grew up on a small volcanic island along the equator. He basked in the blazing sun all day, swimming through waters heated via volcanic vents. One day, as he frolicked in the waters off the coast, his friends played a dirty trick on him and squirted ink right into his eyes. Fumbling about blindly, Buffalo swam right into a volcanic vent. His friends watched in dismay as he disappeared into a cloud of smoke.
Buffalo could feel the heat emanating from the molten core of this vent and he tried to find his way back out, but all was for naught. A mysterious force was pulling at him, and the more he fought the harder it pulled. Eventually he tired of fighting it and could do nothing but ride the current further and further from salvation.
Buffalo was sure he was fried, but despite the rapidly increasing heat he was not feeling any discomfort or pain. Perplexed he rubbed the ink from his eyes and looked around. He was inside a massive cave practically overflowing with molten lava, yet still he felt no pain. As he wondered this a mysterious ball of light appeared within the magma, and it grew ever nearer. It soon became apparent that this orb was of massive size, and it broke the surface of the lava as a ball of fire.
Buffalo watched in awe as the ball of fire burst in all directions and revealed a Moltres, the creature was surrounded by a bubble of fire, presumably that was what was keeping it alive. Buffalo was completely awestruck, and even more so when the creature spoke to him.
“Young pokemon of the sea, I was imprisoned down here long ago, but I have reawakened thanks to the proximity of your life force. I do not have long before my fire shield gives out, if you help me escape my prison I will reward you plentifully.”
Buffalo looked at the majestic creature and felt pity for its plight. “Of course I will help you,” he said, “Never before have I seen the majesty of fire that you represent. I am humbled in your presence.”
“That’s very kind of you,” said the Moltres, “But I really must get going or I’m really going to die. It’s been through my power that you have not been boiled alive down here, I still have some power left, lead me to the surface and I will bestow it upon you.”
And with that the two pokemon made a mad rush up the vent, towards the surface and freedom. Meanwhile Buffalo’s companions thought they had just lost their friend. As they mournfully turned away they felt heat on their backs and could feel the rumbling of the volcano. They turned and Buffalo and Moltres burst from the vent spewing fire in all directions. Astonished the pokemon could only watch in awe as the red octopus and the phoenix raced toward the surface. Moltres burst through the ocean in an explosion of steam and fire, majestically showering everything with shimmering flames.
He turned to his companion and savior Buffalo and said, “Thank you sea creature, please accept this boon and know the power of fire.”
Sig Move (Special Training) Octocombustion (Fire)
Buffalo is now familiar with the Fire Type and therefore has significantly more Fire typed energy at his disposal.

Jim-Male Sableye-lvl 5
Known to others as merely "Jim", Jim is in fact a master of deception and espionage. He is a high class thief and spy and his natural ghost and dark abilities enhance his role in his occupation, not to mention the fact that he can climb walls and such.
Sig Move (Special Training) Ethereal Espionage
Jim can go invisible one additional time in a match, three times in total. As a result of his focus on hiding and sneaking about, his defense abilities have been lowered, resulting in him unable to use Protect.

Ditto-lvl 5
I received Ditto from the Daycare Couple on one of my trips to study breeding. When I asked about his progenitors the old man only winked and told me that was a secret of the trade. I assumed Ditto was a regular Ditto, until one day after a battle with a Pidgey the day before I sent out Ditto and lo and behold, he transformed into a Pidgey. Casually I looked around for one, and after a minute I realized the implications of me not being able to see one. Looking down I asked Ditto to transform into a Caterpie we fought the week before, and he did. After scanning the premises I realized that Ditto had a memory uncommon for run-of-the-mill Dittos, and thus I realized his potential as a battler as opposed to a good sex man.
Sig Move (Special Training) A Memory
Ditto is unusual for Dittos because he remembers things. He can store up to three different pokemon to transform into without their presence. He has to be in battle with a pokemon in order to store the transformation, and he has to use a Memory Transform, which is a two move combo attack that uses twice Transform’s energy and that he can only use once per battle. Ditto can only store a pokemon that can be obtained at the level he is at and at the trainer level I am at. When he stores a form he stores it at that evolution level and cannot devolve or evolve that form unless he stores that evolution through battling it. Ditto can start the battle in one of his three stored forms, and he can change to a different stored form once per battle and the cost of double Transform’s energy. As a direct result of his energy expenditure, once he has three forms stored he can no longer use regular Transform and can only use his stored forms. When starting in one of the forms, the move does not have to be used, but the energy still counts as being used. The different Pokémon Ditto can transform into will be listed in the signature move at the start of the match.
Stored Pokemon: Nidoqueen, Reuniclus

Bilbo Bagons-Male Salamence-lvl 5
Bilbo Bagons was a typical bagon in his youth, yearning to fly like all the others. He would go running off cliffs all day long, even when he became Shelgon he never stopped running. I took him with me to visit Hawai’i because I figured there weren’t many places to jump there so he wouldn’t hurt himself. He enjoyed the time off briefly, but he was not one to relax. As I slipped into my sun stroke stupor on the beach Bilbo slunk off to buy a helicopter ride over the volcano. I woke up in time to watch his helicopter lift off and I frantically hijacked the next one and the high speed air chase was on. The helicopter hovered over the volcano and just as I neared it I saw Bilbo look out at me, wink, and then leap into the open sky. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” was my slow motion scream and he hurtled headfirst towards molten lava. Just as he connected with the fiery insides he burst into a display of light and the whole volcano raged and thundered as mini eruptions occurred along with a bizarre light show. I peered my soot and tear streaked face into the rim and the volcano suddenly erupted with fury. Riding the blast of lava was Bilbo, but he had now evolved into Salamence and taken on the fury of the volcano that birthed him the joy of flight.
Sig Move (Special Training) Fury of the Volcano (Fire)
Bilbo is now Dragon/Fire type, with all the implications. Also he is weak to Water moves and can no longer use water moves.

Kami-Male Electivire-lvl 5
Kami has the fury of a Thunder God instilled in him. He has honed his prowess in electricity to create an ultimate attack.
Sig Move (Special Attack) Hammer of the Gods (Electric)
Kami begins the attack by physically punching the opponent and supercharging them with electricity, temporarily paralyzing them for the duration of the attack, (which isn't very long), he then leaps into the air, propelled by electricity, and unleashes some stored electricity into the sky. This creates a lightning bolt which he then rides back down to the opponent, dealing massive Electric damage with a fair chance of paralysis and it will stun both pokemon for an equal period of time. The damage of the attack is along the lines of Giga Impact and it is both physical and special damage. The energy usage of this attack is also equivalent to Giga Impact and Thunder. The speed of this attack makes it nearly impossible to dodge even if the pokemon managed to resist the paralysis from the punch. Use of this attack will temporarily deplete Kami's charge, rendering him unable to use Electric attacks for the next round unless he uses the attack Charge beforehand. Due to the intensity of the attack it can only be used once per match.

Caulk-Male Dunsparce-lvl 4
Caulk is a legendary fighter of worldly renown. His most famous exploit was standing against Tita the Dragonite in single combat, and winning...morally.
Sig Move (Special Training) The Joys of Flight
Caulk is significantly better at flying than his fellow Dunsparce. He flies around better and at the same cost of other natural fliers and levitating individuals. When sent out he begins each battle in the air..

Ghidora-Male Hydreigon-lvl 6
Ghidora is a freaking boss.
Sig Move (Special Training) Simultaneous Attacks
Ghidora can use attacks simultaneously because of its numerous heads. Using two attacks at the same time consumes 1.25 the normal energy and he can only do it twice per match.

Starscream-Golurk-lvl 5
Starscream flies all day. Every day.
Sig Move (Special Training) I Believe I can Fly
Starscream uses significantly less energy than other Golurks when flying around, he uses as much energy as a natural levitator or natural flyer would use to soar about the skies.

Creeper-Female Galvantula-lvl 5
Creeper's climbin' in yo windows, snatchin' yo people up.
Sig move (Special Attack) Toxic String (Poison)
A String Shot laced with toxic style poison. This move infects the opponent with Toxic and functions as a String Shot. Takes the energy of those two moves combined and can be used twice per battle.

Kayek-Female Archeops-lvl 4
Kayek loves to dance.
Sig Move (Special Training) Dance Magic Dance
Kayek has learned Dragon Dance and Swords Dance.

Harry Champ-Male Nidoking-lvl 5
Harry Champ is a man destined to be king. He also believes that he needs MORE DOTS! But he can't, so instead he just has a better one.
Sig Move (Special Attack) MORE DOTS! (Poison)
Harry Champ's Toxic works its magic twice as fast and takes twice as much energy.

Serenity-Female Larvesta-lvl 3
Serenity is very supportive of her fellow teammates. She tries her hardest to help everyone be the best they can be and she has a very protective nature. She’s been through a lot in life, but she knows that as long as she’s still flying everything will be all right.
Sig Move (Special Training) You Can’t Take The Sky From Me
Serenity has Charizard’s species characteristic. This means that she will stay conscious for another round after she has been knocked out.

Rafael-Male Gliscor-lvl 3
Rafael is a screen writer. He also installs screen doors. In his spare time he's a door to door sunscreen salesman. He's also a journalist and occasionally attends movie screenings.
Sig Move (Special Attack) Screen
Rafael knows Light Screen.

Chopper-Mow Rotom-lvl 1
GET TO DA CHOPPA!
Sig Move (Special Training) A Movepool
Chopper has learned Energy Ball, Razor Leaf, and Giga Drain. He no longer knows Leaf Storm and Wil-O-Wisp.

Soakem-Wash Rotom-lvl 1
Get them wet.
Sig Move (Special Training) A Movepool
Soakem knows Water Pulse and Aqua Ring and has forgotten Wil-O-Wisp.

Poe-Male Murkrow-lvl 1
Spoiler: show
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow; - vainly I had sought to borrow
From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost land Orre -
For the rare and radiant desert whom the angels had named Orre -
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating
`'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -
Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -
This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
`Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -
Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `To Orre!'
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `To Orre!'
Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,
Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.
`Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;
Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -
Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -
'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
In there stepped a stately Honchkrow of the saintly days of yore.
Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -
Perched upon a bust of Paras just above my chamber door -
Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient Honchkrow wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the Honchkrow, `Nevermore.'

-Abridged version of "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe

Sig Move (Special Attack) Nevermore (Dark)
Poe calls out "Nevermore" naming an attack in the opponents movepool. The named attack cannot be used by that pokemon for the remainder of the match. This takes Significant energy and can only be used on one move per pokemon and only on one pokemon per match. This cannot be used on Signature created moves. It can be used on established moves learned through Special Training. Nevermore can only happen if the attack is one which deals with energy (has some sort of glow). For example, a Squirtle's Body Slam can't be sealed, but Skull Bash can be, due to the normal energy used in the attack. If the attack which is attempted to Nevermore is of the victim's type, the energy required to use Nevermore rises significantly, and the attack takes much longer to do.

Polaris-Staryu-lvl 1
No sig.

Loquita-Female Lotad -lvl 1
Loquita is a saucy wench. She hangs around with sailors and has traveled the world on various ships learning about her passion: dance. She has learned many styles of dance and constantly dances about in the fashion of her species. She has used this to her advantage, combining dancing techniques and the things she learned sailing to mold the environment into one more comfortable for her.
Sig Move (Special Training) Drizzle
When Loquita is sent onto the battlefield it begins to rain as though Rain Dance had been performed. Loquita begins the battle with the energy of a Rain Dance subtracted from her energy total. This does not count as a move.

Manoswine-Male Swinub-lvl 1
No sig.

Trainer Level 5 - KOs:106 TP:274.5 SP:7.5 C+ Referee
Fighting Gym Leader
39 - 23 - 13

Last edited by Mercutio; 07-05-2014 at 10:40 AM.