View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 09:55 PM   #283
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 3 male Pidove to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for two Rare Candies:
Species: Pidove (M) Level 3
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on March 9, 2014
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Gust, Wish, U-Turn
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: 10 Cool: 10 Beauty: 10 Tough: 10 Cute: 10
Beauty Points: --
IQ: 1 (need to confirm in shop)
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
*Trade Begun*
It was odd, really. The PC space restrictions were soon going to be enforced, and despite not being near the 50 Pokémon limit, he should really be trying to conserve space for whenever a Turtwig or Totodile might show up. But he couldn't help but feel a twinge of longing when he saw some of the posters in the White Market. This was one such instance. He wasn't exactly short of Flying-types, but most of them weren't exactly suited to aerial transport in the future...

Stepping into the Cable Club, Dave spotted his contact quickly, the same trainer who had granted him Shawn and Cuddy. Waving in greeting, he stepped up to the trading machine and placed his end of the bargain on the plate, a couple of Rare Candies. With the now-familiar flash, they soon transformed into a PokéBall, which he took, nodding to his trade partner, and turned toward the door.

Outside, in the cool evening air, he tossed the device into the air. "Come on out, Pidove!" he called as it split, releasing light into the air to take on an avian form. Small wings held a tiny frame aloft, though about average for the 'generic' Normal/Flying-types beginning trainers were rife to find. The bird looked around slowly, before suddenly an expression of surprise covered its features, followed by a swift dart to some nearby underbrush. Dave shared a glance with no-one in particular, before following. Approaching quietly, he knelt beside the shrub his newest Pokémon had fled to, adopting a soothing tone to his voice.

"Hey, it's alright Pidove. I'm your new trainer, Dave. I guess you're a little shy, huh?" The Tiny Pigeon peeked out, before quickly receding into the bush again. The trainer nodded in understanding. While male Unfezant were regarded for their spectacular headgear and confidence, before that they looked identical to the females of the family. Clearly this one needed his confidence built up before he could strut his stuff. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm sure there's a few Pokémon I have who can help bring you out of your shell and help you be the showman you were hatched to be." Slowly, he extended an arm to near where the chick had retreated. "Whatcha say?" After a few seconds of nothing, the bird hopped out onto his forearm, nervously looking around, but willing to trust. "That's great! I can't wait to see what you can do. Welcome to the family, Walter." The Pidove cooed, hopping up to rest on his trainer's shoulder as Dave stood, starting to walk back toward his lodgings.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 2 Rare Candies to Talon for his Lv. 3 Male Pidove. He's in good hands, thanks dude.

--Trade Closed--