View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 01:41 PM   #16
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam

Lil' Bluey

Fear my master Momoob technique.

Episode 02:

As far as fillerservice goes, I thought it was fun/fine. I'm surprised they skimped on the explanations (and sadly still the animation - I honestly think they made the OP worse), but it was entertaining enough for the most part, with some extra tidbits for the fans. Dat insert song. Dat ED.

Yeah, I don't really got much to say. The ending was abrupt and I thought we'd get further in the plot than this - I can't even link the song the episode is based on since we haven't quite covered all of it. The creator really loves Momo so I think he was trying to heighten her appeal by giving her more screentime/expanding her story.

(contains slight spoiler for next ep?)
Spoiler: show
It was sad to see more of her past though. I didn't think Momo had any interest/talent in art, but knowing what I do about her actual ability, I wonder how much of it is really innate.

Also pedobear producer what.

I plan to watch it again later since I missed some stuff due to the stream/call. Definitely want to hear that Kisaragi Attention again at least, I hope they release a full version.

Oh yeah, and Momo's voice surprisingly didn't annoy me at all. Guess she just sounded weird in her CM.

Time goes on
The clock hands stopped
The same way, repeatedly

Mekakucity Actors Discussion Thread

Last edited by lilbluecorsola; 04-19-2014 at 09:12 PM.
lilbluecorsola is offline   Reply With Quote