View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 05:35 PM   #12
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanturn View Post
The beginning part is strange. I have absolutely no manga understanding of it, but hey we get glimpses of the other characters.
The beginning part didn't happen in the manga or novels as far as I know, so I'm almost as lost as you are. (Although I do know some things...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgeorge View Post
Hi

Wow. Its a SHAFT series but I didn't expect this to be SO much like Monogatari. As much as I liked it, I would've liked it to be a bit more original to itself rather than just taking the camera angles, the style of humour, the colour palette, etc from the Monogatari series.

Anyway, I don't really get whats going on at this point but I imagine we'll find out next episode, so I'll stay watching. I would make comments and such but i'm pretty tired.

Also, Shintaro is totally Tomoko's brother from Watamote. :')
Hi!

Yeah, I also wish the animation was a bit more original/better. At least some extra color/shading would be nice. Darn SHAFT blew their budget on Nisekoi I hear. =3= (Although the designs are growing on me since I've rewatched the OP a few times.)

Things are supposed to be confusing (though I feel like SHAFT made things even more confusing-er), so stay tuned. All will be explained... Hopefully.

Also wow you're right they have the same saggy eyes and everything. XD

Time goes on
The clock hands stopped
The same way, repeatedly

Mekakucity Actors Discussion Thread
lilbluecorsola is offline   Reply With Quote