View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #184
Pink Harzard
Boulder Badge

Mudkip Pink Harzard stats

Name: Pink Harzard
Characteristics: Derpy, Cheerful, Talkative.
''Lets see how this adventure will go''

Trainer Level 1
Wins: 2
Losses: 4
Draws: 0
DQ wins: 1
DQ losses: 3
KO's: 7
TP: 29
SP: 5

I got 5 SP from here

Needed to get to TL2:
Spoiler: show

KO's 10
TP 30

Matches:

Ended

On Serebii

Blueumbreon VS Pink Harzard Loss, got 6 TP
Pink Harzard VS Lord Fighting Won, got 3 KO's and 6 TP
Pink Harzard vs Nikomajor Loss, got 3 TP
Lost vs Pink Harzard Loss, got 3 TP

On UPN

Escalion VS Pink Harzard Loss, got 3 TP
HeroicRein VS Pink Harzard Won, got 3 KO's and 6 TP

DQ on both forums

Pending

Thanks to Ayrafeneres on Serebiiforums for this ^^
Team Slots: 15/15
An asteriks (*) behind a Hidden Power and/or a Sig means it hasn't approved yet and may not be used.

Bagon-Stanly-male-lvl 1
''What are you looking at, punk?''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Bagon (Dragon): Bagon's skulls are very tough and, as a result, attacks Bagon performs with their head do 1.1x damage, while any physical attack that strikes Bagon's skull will only do 80% damage. Bagon can see in the dark.
[Dragon]: Dragon-types tend to be strong swimmers and fliers, though they are not always as agile as other Pokémon. They fight more enthusiastically in warm climates but are less enthusiastic in colder ones. They are resistant to being burned. They have slightly more Fire energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
Bio: The first time I met Stanly was a long time ago. Maybe I was eight. I didn’t even had a single Pokémon at that age. But well, I was eight years old and saw the Dragon during a holiday in Italy. Years later, just when I was starting to train Pokémon, I met Stanly again. To feel a bit good in the colder Dutch climate, he learned himself to set his head on fire. Quite a frightening sight to see his head burn like that. The reason he made the long trip to the Netherlands is a big mystery for me. There are no mountains to jump of in an attempt to fly after all. He doesn’t answer my questions however. I guess there is something off about this Bagon, but I don’t yet know what.
HP: Steel
Sig: Signature attack: Hotheadbutt [Fire]
Using moderate Fire-type energy, Stanly sets his head on fire. Hotheadbutt works as a Fire-typed Headbutt with an additional 10% change of a burn. Hotheadbutt can only be used twice per match. If Stanly tries to use it more than two times, his brain gets too hot and he will suffer from confusion and severe headaches.

Chikorita-Aroma-female-lvl 1
''Let's do this, together'.'
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Chikorita (Grass): A sweet smell emanates from Chikorita and all Pokémon within a foot of them have their attack and defense lowered slightly by it for as long as they can smell it. Inorganic Pokémon are unaffected as are members of the Chikorita line. Chikorita have two vines that extend from the seeds on their neck, allowing them to mainpulate objects and Pokémon and attack. As starter Pokémon, their Grass-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.
[Grass]: Grass-type Pokémon live anywhere that can support vegetation, though most prefer temperate to tropical climates, and are adept at concealing themselves in areas with lots of vegetation. Grass-types enjoy both bright sun and rain and fight more enthusiastically in the day time, though they are not put off by fighting at night. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls, while excessively bright sunlight will regenerate their energy instead. Healing moves cost slightly less energy when used by Grass-types and their draining moves will heal them by a greater amount (without draining any more from the opponent) while suffering only half of the usual diminishing returns. They are immune to spore based techniques like Sleep Powder and are more adept at using such attacks themselves, creating denser concentrations of spores which are harder to disperse and more potent in their effects.
Bio: My dear starter, Aroma always helps me. She is a real sweetheart bit when someone pisses her of, she gets pretty nasty.
HP: Ice
Sig: WIP

Mudkip-Mike-male-lvl 1
''Let's play with everyone in this great world. Yay''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Mudkip (Water): Being a wet and slimy Pokémon, attacks involving grabs or holds are difficult to execute and prevents them from being affected by Electric attacks when wet. They may also use its fin to detect things happening in the arena, allowing a better idea of where foes are even when disguised. Though not truly a Ground-type, Mudkip have more Ground energy and are considered familiar with the type. Their mud based attacks are slightly more effective than normal. As starter Pokémon, their Water-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.
[Water]: Water-type Pokémon are generally able to hold their breath and/or breathe underwater. The time varies, from several rounds in the case of birds, mammals and reptiles to indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are generally good swimmers and are better at manipulating Water for moves like Surf and Whirlpool than other Pokémon. They have slightly more Ice-typed energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
Bio: Mike is a happy-go-lucky Mudkip that loves attention. And he gets it, thanks to the Mudkiepz meme. Mike believes that everyone loves him, and feels more confident, the more people are around.
HP: Grass
Sig: Special Technique: They liek me [Normal]
In an Arena with onlookers, Mike will feel more confident and loved and his state will be equal as an Work Up. The more onlookers, the stronger this effect gets. He is however more vulnerable to Attract.

Scyther-Blade-male-lvl 1
''I've been honing my skills for a long time. You better prepare yourself.''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Scyther (Bug/Flying): Scyther are very fast and agile in the air and can use slashing attacks with daunting speed, granting them a 1.1x boost to such attacks. However, their defences are slightly weaker than those of other Bug-types.
[Bug]: Bug-types can see in the dark. Most live in warm climates, though they hate fire and dislike extreme cold. Their status inducing attacks have a slight boost to their chance of inflicting statuses and the resulting statuses are slightly more potent than usual.
[Flying]: Flying-type Pokémon are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation than other Pokémon. Because of their skill in controlling their movement, they are more difficult to evade when using physical moves and more likely to succeed in dodging attacks. Flying type Pokémon are affected normally by the damaging effects of Ground-typed energy and take neutral damage from Ground type moves in the ASB. They fight more enthusiastically in spacious arenas but are not put off by cramped conditions.
Bio: Blade is the younger brother of the Scyther that reside in Bugsy’s gym. He was always impressed by how the older Scyther deflects moves like Flamethrower. In order to surpass his brother, he secretly trained this move himself, and even became better at it.
HP: Electric
Sig: Special technique: Swirling Deflect [Normal]
When using Sword Dance, Blade moves so fast he can deflect long-distance Fire type moves and aimed wind attacks like Flamethrower, Icy Wind and Gust. His is however vulnerable when such moves are directed right above him. This attack cost him decent more power than a normal Sword Dance. Blade can use Swirling Deflect twice per match.

Ralts-Patricia-female-lvl 1
''Sometimes you are such a moron. But you are still my moron.''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Ralts (Psychic/Fairy): Ralts's empathic abilities make them very in touch with their opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.
[Psychic]: Psychic-type Pokémon are much more proficient with telekinesis than other Pokémon. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and manipulate targets with ease. Psychic type Pokémon are resistant to flinching and have higher levels of focus and concentration than other Pokémon. They have limited ability to read minds and are thus more adept at dodging attacks than might be expected and able to mitigate the effects of accuracy reducing attacks. This telepathy does not work on Dark typed Pokémon.
[Fairy]: Fairy-types are generally pure hearted and gregarious. They prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically in them, disliking urban environments. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. They are immune to the damaging effects of Dragon-typed energy.
Bio: Patricia may look young and weak, she is actually a motherly person who often takes care of others. Sometimes I see her facepalm for no reason. This gives me the eery feeling she somehow senses what I think, and yeah, it can be a bit immature sometimes. She also cares a lot about Aaron, due to his sad past.
HP: Fire

Riolu-Anubis-male-lvl 1
''...''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Riolu (Fighting): Riolu have an underdeveloped ability to sense aura. This gives them a vague idea of the opponent's whereabouts, making them more likely to hit a foe when unable to see it. All baby Pokémon's techniques that are based on cuteness (such as Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss, etc) are slightly more effective.
[Fighting]: Fighting-type Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, which gives them greater endurance and readiness than other Pokémon and allows them to push themselves harder for longer. They are more accurate with their physical blows and are more adept at blocking and countering the physical strikes of attackers. They fight more enthusiastically in urban environments but are not adversely affected by more natural surroundings.
Bio: WIP
HP: Poison

Litwick-Whisp-female-lvl 1
''Your soul looks interesting...''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Litwick (Ghost/Fire): Litwick's flame is made from a ghostly fire which only sheds light when Litwick desires. Though this light can be used to illuminate dark spaces for long periods of time, it can also be turned off so that, despite still burning, it does not illuminate anything. Litwick move primarily by hopping, though, by melting some of their wax, they can ooze to move around the arena. They can levitate, but are not particularly fast or agile, packing a lower flight ceiling than most levitating Pokémon. Litwick are generally solid, with the exception of their flame which counts as ethereal. They can phase temporarily into the ethereal state to lessen damage from moves. Because their flames are ethereal, they are not dealt extra damage if struck with water based moves.
[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. They are resistant to attacks which induce confusion or other mental effects, impossible to poison and immune to telekinetic-based Psychic moves if not in the solid state (though will still take damage from Psychic moves regardless of state). Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to evade physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).
[Fire]: Fire-types fight most enthusiastically in hot and dry conditions. They are extremely difficult to burn and most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time (indefinitely in the case of the Magmar and Slugma lines). If a Fire Pokémon has an exposed flame somewhere on its body, it will take a small amount of extra damage if liquid water hits the flame. Otherwise, Fire-type Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short (except in the case of the Magmar and Slugma lines, who will take damage the longer they are in the water).
Bio: When I encountered Whisp, she was staring at me. Staring like crazy. It unnerved me a lot, but my curiosity won over my fear and I asked her why she was staring so much. She told me then an amazing story about herself. She is very capable in sensing souls. Even in such extent that she can determine the characteristics of the soul's owner.
HP: Fighting
Sig: WIP Special Training: Soul Watcher
Whisp is capable of sensing souls in such extent that she knows where her opponent is. Invisibility, the use of Substitute and the use of Double Team by the opponent doesn't prevent Whisp from finding the opponent.

Aron-Aaron-male-lvl 1
''Keep the group together guys.''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Aron (Steel/Rock): Aron can see in the dark. Due to their exceptional hardness, they will not take recoil damage from attacks they use and take slightly less damage from physical attacks.
[Steel]: Steel-type Pokémon generally have hard bodies, making them resistant to physical blows and projectiles. Most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible, though they are not bothered by water to the degree Rock-types are. Most Steel Pokémon prefer cold temperatures to hot ones. Steel-types take neutral damage from the damaging effects of Normal-type energy in the ASB, as opposed to resisted damage in the games. They are immune to the damaging effects of Poison-type energy and are difficult to poison.
[Rock]: Rock-type Pokémon generally have hard bodies, which makes them resistant to physical hits and projectiles. They are difficult to burn or poison and prefer hot environments to cold ones. Most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible. They are adept at controlling rocks and will use less energy than other Pokémon when using Rock Tomb, Stealth Rock etc. to manipulate the arena. They have slightly more Ground energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
Bio: Aaron was always on the move, migrating with his kin to find iron ore to eat. Sadly a disaster happened: a huge rockslide killed them all, exept for one wounded little Pokémon. I found him more dead than alive and rushed to the nearest Pokémon Center. Because he lost everything, Aaron decided to stay with me and my other Pokémon.
He fears a lot for the health of the squad, and feels often down. He shares a bond with Patricia.

Shinx-Simba-male-lvl 1
''I'm the best!''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Shinx (Electric): Shinx's hearing is more sensitive than normal, at the expense of making them more vulnerable to sound-based status attacks. Their sense of smell is similarly enhanced, allowing them to track foes and detect true foes in a Double Team. They have excellent eyesight
[Electric]: Electric-types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don't bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn't appeal to them. They are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water.
Bio: This little guy is so proud, I sometimes can’t handle it. He always wants to let other notice him. This leads to much annoyance of other Pokémon, who try to ignore him. But Simba doen’t want to be ignored, and because of that he learned the ultimate sound move.
HP: Water
Sig: Signature Attack: Proud Sound [Normal]
Simba can use Boomburst. He can use it only once per battle, due to the strain on his vocal cords. He forgot to use Roar, Round, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Snore, Snarl, Confide and Howl, for he is proud of his Boomburst as the best sound.

Zubat-Robin-male-lvl 1
''I wanna be a hero.''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Zubat (Poison/Flying): Zubat are completely blind as they have no eyes. However, they use sonar to detect things, which means that they cannot be fooled by visual illusions (such as Double Team). Zubat have sensitive hearing, at the expense of increased vulnerability to sound based status attacks, but are immune to confusion from Supersonic. They fight more enthusiastically at night.
[Poison]: Poison-type Pokémon are highly resistant to poisoning. Their Poison-type attacks are slightly more likely to succeed in poisoning their targets than those used by other Pokémon and the effects will be slightly more potent. They also have an additional 5% chance to poison the target when using physical attacks with their most venomous appendages e.g. a Seviper's tail, a Nidoking's horn.
[Flying]: Flying-type Pokémon are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation than other Pokémon. Because of their skill in controlling their movement, they are more difficult to evade when using physical moves and more likely to succeed in dodging attacks. Flying type Pokémon are affected normally by the damaging effects of Ground-typed energy and take neutral damage from Ground type moves in the ASB. They fight more enthusiastically in spacious arenas but are not put off by cramped conditions.
Bio: I don't know a lot about Batman, but this Zubat does. For some weird reason, he is obsessed by it. So he insisted on being named Robin. Of my whole team, Robin is the most geeky one of them, and he is fun to be around with. I'm only afraid that he won't battle anymore once he evolves. Because he will watch every comic, movie and serie about Batman...

Deerling-Vivaldi-male-lvl 1
''I love some music in the garden.''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Deerling (Normal/Grass): Deerling's appearance changes with the seasons, their body changing to Pink in the Spring, Green in the Summer, Orange in the Autumn, and Brown in the Winter (this form can be determined by the user, but some environments that are clearly "wintry" or "summery" may trigger this change). Deerling are especially cute and adorable, much like baby Pokémon, and are thus better at using techniques like Charm. They naturally emanate a soothing scent that acts much the same way as Sweet Scent. These effects are potent in close quarters, but quickly lose strength outside of a foot from it. Inorganic Pokémon and members of the Deerling line are unaffected but Pokémon with sensitive smell will be more heavily affected.
[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon generally have a bit less off-type energy than other Pokémon. Normal-types which usually have a secondary type do not suffer from this drawback unless specified. In the ASB, Normal-types take neutral damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.
[Normal]: Normal-type Pokémon generally have a bit less off-type energy than other Pokémon. Normal-types which usually have a secondary type do not suffer from this drawback unless specified. In the ASB, Normal-types take neutral damage from the damaging effects of Ghost-type energy.
Bio: Vivaldi, as his name implies, loves classical music. He also loves gardening, but it is a bit hard to do with hooves. So he uses his Aromatherapy and Sweet Scent to help the plants instead.
HP: Fairy

Klefki-Axa-female-lvl 1
''You have some interesting stuff...''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Klefki (Steel/Fairy): Klefki collect a large variety of keys on their ring, never letting them go. They can use them to attack physically or jangle them to create a loud sound to threaten or distract foes. Klefki levitate by default. Due to being a living keyring, they are inorganic. Natural pranksters, they use non damaging moves that target the foe faster than usual.
[Steel]: Steel-type Pokémon generally have hard bodies, making them resistant to physical blows and projectiles. Most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible, though they are not bothered by water to the degree Rock-types are. Most Steel Pokémon prefer cold temperatures to hot ones. Steel-types take neutral damage from the damaging effects of Normal-type energy in the ASB, as opposed to resisted damage in the games. They are immune to the damaging effects of Poison-type energy and are difficult to poison.
[Fairy]: Fairy-types are generally pure hearted and gregarious. They prefer natural environments and will fight more enthusiastically in them, disliking urban environments. Any attack used by a Fairy-type which manipulates the environment is slightly more effective owing to the magical energies involved and attacks which boost allied Pokémon is slightly more effective at providing a buff. They are immune to the damaging effects of Dragon-typed energy.
Bio: I found Axa while she was trying to open the lock of my bicycle. I thought she was just playing but then I realised she was trying to steal my bike. First I asked her to stop, but she just continued, almost breaking the lock. So I arrest her in a Pokéball. I was thinking to release her after a few days of imprisonment, but she proved to be a kleptomaniac that should be kept at a leach. Eventually I start to make use of her thieving habits.
Sig: Special Attack: Miiiiine [Dark]
When the opponent has an attached token or badge, Axa is capable of stealing it. To do this she must touch the opponent, using a physical attack. It will cost moderate energy, added to Axa's attack. The effects of the token/badge will be used by Axa for the rest of the match. After the match, the stolen token/badge will be returned to the owner. Axa can only steal one item per match and forgot to use Thief.

Fennekin-Fayana-female-lvl 1
''Wie geht es mit dir? Mir geht es gut.''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Fennekin (Fire): Fennekin are rather skilled in manipulating flames, able to redirect their Fire attacks slightly to move around obstacles or pursue moving targets for additional light energy. They are familiar with the Psychic type. As starter Pokémon, their Fire-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.
[Fire]: Fire-types fight most enthusiastically in hot and dry conditions. They are extremely difficult to burn and most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time (indefinitely in the case of the Magmar and Slugma lines). If a Fire Pokémon has an exposed flame somewhere on its body, it will take a small amount of extra damage if liquid water hits the flame. Otherwise, Fire-type Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short (except in the case of the Magmar and Slugma lines, who will take damage the longer they are in the water).

Sneasel-Raptor-male-lvl 2 (uplevel)
''Silence, or I will Slash you.''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Sneasel (Dark/Ice): A Sneasel can retract or extend its claws at will. When moving and trying to be stealthy, a Sneasel will retract its claws. When attacking or moving on slippery surfaces, they will be extended. Attacks made using its claws deal 1.1x more damage than usual. Sneasel are adept at hiding itself and can move completely silently. They are also very agile and adept climbers.
[Dark]: Dark-types can see in the dark. They fight more enthusiastically at night and are more effective at hiding in dark environments than other Pokémon, though light does not adversely affect them. They are immune to the damaging effects of Psychic-type energy but may still be lifted and manipulated by telekinesis. They are slightly better at tricking opponents than other Pokémon
[Ice]: Ice-type Pokémon are highly resistant to cold fight more enthusiastically in cold environments. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as enthusiastically. Ice-type attacks which have a secondary effect such as Icy Wind and Ice Beam are slightly more likely to have their effects triggered when used by Ice-type Pokémon, though they are often resistant to such effects themselves. Ice-types are generally sure footed and difficult to knock over. They tend to have slightly more Water energy than other Pokémon if they naturally learn attacks of that type.
HP: Fairy

Emolga-Daisy-female-lvl 2 (uplevel)
''I believe I can fly. I believe can zap you down.''
Bio, HP and Sig

Quote:
Emolga (Electric/Flying): Emolga cannot actually 'fly', much like the Gligar family, instead gliding over the ground. They are adept climbers and very agile on the ground. Their hearing is more sensitive than normal at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound-based status moves and they have an excellent sense of smell which allows them to track opponents and tell the real clone in a Double Team.
[Electric]: Electric-types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don't bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn't appeal to them. They are resistant to paralysis inflicted by Electric-type moves, though they may be paralysed as normal by other methods. Electric types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water.
HP: Steel

Whish/Whimlist:

A list of 'mon I have thought about to get someday:
Suicune, Chinchou/Lanturn, Joltik/Galvantula, Spritzee/Aromatisse, Inkay/Malamar, Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra, Snorrunt/Froslass, Cryogonal, Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss, Hawlucha, Trubbish/Garbodor, Sigilyph, Tynamo/Elektric/Elektross

Last edited by Pink Harzard; 02-12-2015 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Match ended