View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 11:28 AM  
RealMrGame10
Team Instinct

RealMrGame10
Trainer Level 3
D- Referee :(
Kamen's Flying Gym Trainer
TP=120 SP=10 KO=36 (0 TP, 14 SP, 14 KOs remaining)
SP loans: Extroph (3), Sneaze (3.75)
Regular Battle Record:
W/L/D = 11/22/0
DQ Battle Record:
W/L/D = 5/3/0
Total Battle Record:
W/L/D = 16/25/0

Squad (33/37):
Spoiler: show
Smoosh the Avalugg (Level 4 Male) (Uplevel)
Bio:
Smoosh was always made fun of in Pokemon school for being chunky and big. It didn't really make sense to him but kids are weird. He never got picked for basketball because, quote, "he didn't have hops." He didn't really know what that meant but he decided to look it up on Google and train to do something about it.
Signature Move (IC): He Got Hops?
Once per match, Smoosh can use Major Ice energy to eject a strong, cold burst of energy from his feet. This launches Smoosh 10 feet in the air, and he can land on his opponent similarly to Body Slam (dealing Ice damage according to Body Slam rules, with energy scaling upwards if it would deal more than Major damage) or land on his feet safely. The Body Slam-esque variation of this move cannot paralyze the opponent.

Lizzy the Galvantula (Level 3 Female)
Bio:
When sparring with my Rhyhorn, Rhynaut, and my Growlithe, Seijuro, Lizzy noted that she seemed to lack significantly in abilities to deal with their typings. When asking my Emolga, Amelia, about how to rectify this, Amelia was not quite certain at first. Stumped, Lizzy voluntarily sat out of the next training session. While watching, she noted an instance in which Amelia's Electro Ball curved the path of a Water Gun ever so slightly with the static charge. Lizzy's mind began racing, coming up with a solution. She found her answer in a storm one day. While the rest of my team and I found shelter, Lizzy found a way to manipulate water with her electricity.
Signature Technique (EL/WA): Storm Cannon
Using a mixture of significant Water type energy and significant electric type energy (overall significant energy), Lizzy generates a basin of electricity above her head. This basin attracts and collects the moisture in the air and water around her, and when the basin reaches critical capacity, she launches the water at her opponent at the speed of a Water Gun. Underneath normal conditions, the charge time takes about the time of a Solar Beam during a Rain Dance and deals significant Water type damage. Under a Rain Dance, the charge time is roughly the speed of a Solar Beam under Sunny Day and deals heavy Water damage. However, if Storm Cannon is used under a Rain Dance, Lizzy will immediately feel somewhat winded afterwards. This technique can only be used twice per battle.
Hidden Power: Fire
Bugcatcher's Token attached

Amelia the Emolga (Level 3 Female)
Bio:
Amelia's first trainer was Amelia Earhart's secret grandson, Francis Earhart. Once Amelia was old enough, Francis took her on an adventure into the Johto region. While passing over the Whirl Islands, they had a run-in with Lugia and crashed. Francis ejected, but landed in the ocean and drowned. Amelia was caught in the wreckage and landed in the islands herself. As she regained her strength, brokenhearted, she watched Lugia, particularly its Aeroblast attack. In order to distract Lugia and escape the islands, she prepared a similar technique herself. I later found Amelia, who had been alone for two years, in Opelucid City in Unova and caught her there.
Signature Attack (FL): definitely not Aeroblast Spirit of Adventure
Using about 2 seconds to charge, Amelia focuses a heavy amount of Flying Energy into a small ball, which she then launches at a high speed at her opponent. It deals heavy flying damage if it connects and has a 20% chance of confusion (did that Emolga just use Aeroblast?) and a 20% chance of paralysis due to built-up static on Amelia's body.
Hidden Power: Water

Geoff the Pikachu (Level 3 Male)
Bio:
Geoff wasn't always a Pokemon. He used to just be a demon. A pretty useless demon, but a demon at least. He was one day tasked with making a deal with me to obtain my soul, where so many other demons had failed. Geoff soon discovered why so many of his more useful predecessors had failed to collect my soul in the past. He wrote up a contract for me, promising safety should I give him my soul. Extremely cleverly, I began belittling grammar and spelling mistakes on the contract, which he quickly grew frustrated with, telling me to just fix everything myself, giving me free rein to do so. In addition to fixing all the mistakes, I also switched the recipients so that Geoff gave me his soul. Thus, I came into possession of a demon's service. Geoff joined me on a few occasions when I reffed, but he mostly stuck to the shadows, ashamed that he could be tricked by a human. Eventually, I gave him an out: he wouldn't have to do slave labor if he became a Pokemon and battled for me. Loving to fight, Geoff accepted, trying to become a Shadow Lugia, but realizing that his demon powers had been weakened as a result of his shame. He could only transform into the demonic default Pokemon, the mascot Pikachu's line. Now he battles with a little help from his diminished demonic powers. He also likes cross-dressing for some reason.
Signature Move (DK/FR): Demon Claw
Using Significant Fire or Dark energy, Geoff summons a long demon arm that reaches out and scratches the opponent, dealing Solid Fire or Dark energy, respectively. His right arm will produce the Fire arm, and the left arm will produce the Dark arm. The demonic energy infuses into the opponent with any contact, debilitating the opponent somehow depending on the arm. The left arm causes the opponent's defensive stats down by 10% and can make the opponent slightly afraid akin to a weakened Scary Face, while the right arm will cause the opponent's offensive stats to fall by 15%. Geoff cannot evolve into a Raichu.
Hidden Power: Grass
Magnet attached

Azula the Zubat (Level 3 Female)
Hidden Power: Fighting

Seijuro the Growlithe (Level 3 Male)

Georgia the Quilladin (Level 3 Female)
Hidden Power: Water

Rhynaut the Rhyhorn (Level 3 Male)
Bio:
Rhynaut was the strongest there was. In his hometown of the Kanto Safari Zone, he would always win in battles of strength against his fellow Rhyhorns. After years of beating his family and friends, he had convinced himself that he was the greatest there was. Then I captured him. Rhynaut was confused. How did a puny human manage to capture such an amazing specimen as he was? Eventually, Rhynaut concluded that it was a stroke of luck. Then, I took him to Pokemon Tower to train against the Gastly. When all of his Rock attacks sailed through the ethereal ghosts, Rhynaut was furious! How dare other Pokemon use such cowardly tactics to avoid his amazing attacks! So Rhynaut went into super-intense training. Eventually, he discovered how to rectify this discrepancy in his hitting range.
Special Training: RHYNAUT SMASH EVERYTHING
For an extra mild energy with no boosted damage, Rhynaut will convert his usually physical Rock Type moves to pure Rock energy. For example, Stone Edge will simply be hardened Rock energy as opposed to physical stones, and Magic!Rock Tomb will always be Rock energy, allowing it to trap flying Pokemon or ghosts. Rock moves that are already purely energy-based attacks will not be affected. In order to convert these attacks, Rhynaut's trainer must order "ENERGY SMASH [X]"
Hidden Power: Ghost
Soft Sand attached

Andy the Aipom (Level 3 Male)
Bio:
Andy is a time traveler.(!) He has seen a lot of things.(!) Once he ended up at a mystical monastery.(!) There he learned the art of Super Amazing Spectral Energetic Kung Fu.(!) Thanks to his new habit of using a period followed by an exclamation point in parentheses, he gained access to a super amazing spectral power.(!)
Signature Move (DR): Super Amazing Spectral Beam
Using solid energy, Andy shoots a Super Amazing Spectral Beam at his opponent from his tail, assaulting their nervous system.(!) The beam has a 30% chance of moderately confusing the opponent, a 30% chance of causing the opponent to fall asleep, a 20% chance of inducing a Swagger state in the opponent, and a 20% chance of doing nothing and making Andy sad.(!) When Andy is sad, he fights slightly less enthusiastically for the rest of the battle until he lands a hit dealing major damage or more to his opponent.(!) This is a single percentage roll, so all of these outcomes are mutually exclusive.(!) Andy has the Dragon energy to use this technique twice per battle.(!)
Hidden Power: Fairy

Ramona the Croagunk (Level 3 Female)
Hidden Power: Ice

Felicia the Lileep (Level 3 Female)
Bio:
Deep in the rainforest, at the base of the Tree of Atonement, there is a seed. In years to come it will grow, without sunlight or water it will feed, not caring about the sanctity of the Tree of Atonement, not needing to know. When it is full grown, it will choke the Tree of Atonement, and all will be turned on its head. Right will be left, up will be down, and no one will be safe. Except the ones who were in danger. This seed is called the Seed of Unforgiveness. Felicia, the Princess of Vice, is its mother. The years of holding the Seed in her body has left her with the ability to call upon a small portion of its powers.
Special Technique (GR): Realm of Unforgiveness
Using major Grass Energy, Felicia surrounds herself and her opponent with the Vines of Unforgiveness, which are indestructible and last for three rounds. While within the Vines of Unforgiveness, the battlefield acts as though it is under the effects of Trick Room and Grassy Terrain. It is impossible to manipulate the environment in the Vines of Unforgiveness, but they can be forced to retreat with a Fire type move of heavy power or higher. While the Vines of Unforgiveness are active, Felicia is considered to be under the effects of Swagger, but without the attack boost. Felicia can only use this Technique twice per battle.
Hidden Power: Fire

Murphy the Dewott (Level 3 Male)
Bio:
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful prince and the brave knight that he loved. The knight's name was Dame Rachel. She wore gleaming armor and was quite possibly the greatest knight of her day. She bore a son to the prince, whom they named Murphy. Two years after Murphy was born, Dame Rachel went off to war. She never came back. Though his father was against it, Murphy decided to follow in his mother's footsteps, training to be every bit the knight his mother was. Finally, his father relented, and supported Murphy's endeavors. Murphy was given his mother's old armor, which Murphy trained so much in, it practically became a part of him.
Special Technique (ST): Rachel's Love
Using solid Steel energy, Murphy summons a silvery aura similar to his mother's armor for four rounds. While his mother's armor is active, Murphy takes 20% less damage from all physical attacks (i.e. blocked by Reflect), is slightly more resistant to status effects, and deals 10% more damage with physical blows. However, Murphy's movement is slightly hindered by the aura, so his reaction time and speed are decreased by about 10%. Additionally, Electric type moves deal 15% more damage while the aura surrounds Murphy.
Hidden Power: Ground

Casper the Gastly (Level 3 Male)
No sig

Wallace the Ralts (Level 3 Male)
No sig

Billy the Marshtomp (Level 3 Male)
No sig
Hidden Power: Flying
Swampertite attached

Thurgood the Bidoof (Level 3 Male)
Bio:
Thurgood has worked long and hard to get to where he is. No one took him seriously when he was younger because he was a Bidoof. He was constantly bullied and harassed in school for being different than his classmates. His parents told him one day, "Thurgood, you'll go through your life and struggle because you are a Bidoof, and if you don't give it your all, you'll never make it. Even if you do, you want get as far as, say, a Pikachu or one of those other respectable Pokemon." But Thurgood would have none of it. If his parents didn't believe in him, he'd have to do all the believing himself. So Thurgood lived the American dream. He got a full ride to law school and passed the bar exam on his first try. He was the key attorney in a landmark Supreme Court case that gave equal rights to all Bidoofs under the law. But it wasn't enough for Thurgood. He always felt that there was more that he could do. So he got married, had a few kids, but he still felt unfulfilled. Even though the law had given Bidoofs equal protection in writing, in practicality, Bidoofs still weren't respected. But what could be done? What could Thurgood do to show all those kids who had beat him up in high school? Then it happened. Thurgood was made a Supreme Court Justice. Finally, Thurgood could show all the Pokemon of the world what true justice was. Finally, a Bidoof had power. Due to his judge status, Thurgood's fur surrounding his head resembles a judge's wig. This is a purely aesthetic change.
Signature Attack (NO): Supreme Justice
Using high energy, Thurgood summons a giant energy construct resembling a gavel that floats over his head and then slams down onto the opponent, dealing high damage. Thurgood can use this attack twice per opponent.

Heather the Munchlax (Level 3 Female)
Bio:
When Heather was younger, she used to lurk around trees that trainers would smear honey on so that she could eat it when they left. Heather got along pretty well with the bugs that showed up, but her major rivals for the spot were the birds. Dear god, the birds. The Starly line was especially ruthless against Heather. Every day, when honey was smeared, when the Combee and Heracross came to eat, the birds would eat them all, severely injuring Heather in the process. It got to the point where Heather could barely even approach the tree without getting attacked, because the Starly and other birds thought that Heather would try to eat the Combee instead. Finally, Heather had enough. She fought off every single one of the birds. Finally, Heather had secured her honey spot. However, her demonstration of strength had an unexpected side-effect. The birds were so impressed by Heather's power that they elevated Heather to the status of Bird Queen. Heather was extremely uninterested, only wanting to eat her honey, but the birds insisted. Finally, the birds decided on a compromise: they would teach Heather a secret ancient bird art to summon them in times of need in gratitude for showing them her strength, but otherwise leave Heather alone. Heather grudgingly agreed.
Signature Attack: (FL) SUMMON THE BIRDS
Using solid Flying energy, Heather summons seven energy constructs resembling the birds she unwillingly rules. These energy constructs fly at the opponent, dealing minor flying damage for each hit. Because they are constructs of birds, these constructs can hit opponents in the air as well. Heather has the Flying energy to use this move twice per battle. The birds have made Heather forget how to use Curse, Fling, Charm, Fire Blast, Icy Wind, and Superpower.

Joshua the Pinsir (Level 3 Male)
No sig
Hidden Power: Rock
Pinsirite attached

Axel the Monferno (Level 3 Male)
No sig

Red Baroness the Skarmory (Level 3 Female)
Bio:
The Red Baroness isn't actually part of the nobility, but her great granddad's cousin's boyfriend was the Red Baron's assistant, so she knows about dogfights. You better bet that she knows.
Signature Attack (ST): AERIAL DOMINANCE
Using Considerable Steel energy, the Red Baroness summons four energy constructs that limitedly home in on the opponent and deal light Steel damage each and cause a minor explosion that mildly blow the opponent back.

Bans the Krokorok (Level 3 Female)
No sig

Sapphire the Dratini (Level 3 Female)
No sig
Hidden Power: Steel

Randall the Sealeo (Level 3 Male)
No sig

Charlie the Gligar (Level 3 Male)
No sig

Lin the Manectric (Level 3 Male)
No sig
Manectite Attached

BOOSH the Sigilyph (Level 3 Female)
No sig

Liv the Murkrow (Level 2 Female)
No sig
Hidden Power: Poison

Grimm the Farfetch'd (Level 2 Male)
No sig

Jameson the Zangoose (Level 2 Female) (Uplevel)
Bio: Jameson has seen plenty of war in her day. When she was only level 7, she was drafted for the legendary Seviper/Zangoose Wars. When her best friend, Johnson, fell in battle after charging headfirst into the fray of battle, Jameson learned a valuable lesson. How to live to fight another day. After that, she developed a technique with which to safely mask she and her allies’ retreat so that such a thing would never happen again.
Special Technique: Tactical Retreat! (Normal)
Using significant energy, Jameson creates a few spheres of Normal typed energy. Throwing them down, they explode into a flash of very bright light and loud sound. This briefly interrupts the opponent and for the round afterwards they will be somewhat disoriented. Upon using this technique, Jameson is switched out in a manner similar to Baton Pass.

Sam the Grimer [Alolan] (Level 1 Male)
No sig
Hidden Power: Ice

Anne the Mimikyu (Level 1 Female)
No sig

Faraday the Grubbin (Level 1 Male)
No sig
Hidden Power: Fighting

Michelle the Wishiwashi (Level 1 Female)
No sig

Tokens and Items:
Swampertite: attached to Billy
Soft Sand: attached to Rhynaut
Magnet: attached to Geoff
Bugcatcher's Token: attached to Lizzy
Manectite: attached to Lin
Pinsirite: attached to Joshua

Current Matches:

Match history:

Goals (WARNING! DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE LAUGHING. IF YOU LIKE LAUGHING AT A SILLY CHILD'S DREAMS, THEN READ!):
  • Actually win a Gym Battle
  • Get a Winning percentage over .500
  • WIN WITH MEGAPERT
  • Get Jameson the Zangoose back heck yeah TL3
  • Get sigs for all of my Pokes
  • Win the newb tourney RIP the dream
  • Win a GM
  • JUDGMENT BIDOOF RIP the dream
  • Win against a TL5+ in a fair fight
  • Own a gym (?)
  • Be a Gym Trainer (lol that's more realistic, Rhee) Thanks Snorby! Also Kamen!
  • Don't disappear until the end of April, then promptly return in the summer nice
  • Challenge a Legendary and finish the battle quickly
  • SUICUNE?????????????????????????????????????
  • Jirachi?
  • Zekrom???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

Last edited by RealMrGame10; 04-20-2017 at 04:50 PM.
RealMrGame10 is offline   Reply With Quote