View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 05:42 PM   #9
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
It'a the time of the year again with love and babies with wings firing arrows...which FYI, babies should not be handling bow and arrows of any kind, it's dangerous.

Gifts..gifts as well, always nice to have.

from me you'll be getting a

Gummi bag

which includes
- 3 Mysterious Gummi's
- 3 Pink Gummis's
- 3 Red Gummi's

Hope you have a good day
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Today we have some special treats for our very special trainers and their Pokémon.

x1 Super Pass ~ Gives two Monday candies, two free Egg/MT moves at the Move Tutor, 2 additional beauty points in the Salon, and double Daycare levels. Expires 17th February 2014.
x1 Passion Pokéblock ~ +20 Beauty & Cute Stats ~ Must be nature compatible. Expires 13th April 2014.

Hope all you lovebirds have a wonderful day!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope your day is special no matter how you spend it!

You may choose one of the following bouquets:

*Bouquet of Red Roses – Its sweet scent has special properties, when inhaled Fire or Ground Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of White Lilies – Its invigorating scent has special properties, when inhaled Water or Ice Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Yellow Carnations – Its refreshing scent has special properties, when inhaled Electric or Grass Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Pink Tulips – Its calming scent has special properties, when inhaled Normal or Flying Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone
*Bouquet of Purple Orchids – Its bold scent has special properties, when inhaled Ghost or Psychic Types gain 3 levels and learn 1 Move Tutor move for putting the moves on that special someone

A choice between either:
x1 Valentine Ball - This special Pokéball can only be used to hold a Pokémon who has a lifelong mate.
x1 Love Ball - A special Pokéball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon of the opposite gender to the one you are battling with.

And a choice between either the Red or Pink Valentines coins case, each containing 1,000 coins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
<3 HAPPY HUGS AND KISSES DAY<3
Otherwise known as Valentine's Day.

Here's a few gifts from me, I hope you all enjoy ^-^

5x Sweet Hearts (Restore's a Pokemon by 20 HP when consumed)
1x TM Attract
1x Heart Scale
1x Big Pearl

<3 Have a great day, Love and Laughter Forever <3
Thanks for the Valentine's Day gifts!

Collecting:
x1 Gummi Bag
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Pink Gummis
x3 Red Gummis
x1 Super Pass
x1 Passion Pokeblock ~ Tess Edit: Traded here.
x1 Bouquet of Purple Orchids
x1 Valentine Ball
x1 Red Valentine's coin case (with 1,000 coins)
x5 Sweet Hearts
x1 TM Attract
x1 Heart Scale
x1 Big Pearl

Giving Reiko, my Level 10 Misdreavus, the Bouquet of Purple Orchids, raising her level to 13 and teaching her MT Snatch.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-11-2014 at 07:55 PM.