uhhhhh
Cat Burglar

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
It's time at last...

Spoiler: show
Boo

Boo stood in front of him with eyes wide-open. He still wasn't sure if this was punishment or a promotion. Levin went up to him and hugged the confused beaver.

- You did everything I ever asked you to perfection! If it wasn't for you, I would never have made it to where I am today. You're the most hard working partner I could ever ask for, and all your efforts have paid off at every turn! But now I need to do things where you can't help anymore; my goals are about battling now, and your greatest talents are in... other areas. But I know someone who's made a name for himself raising Pokemon of your Type, and who I'm sure could use such a crafty and dedicated friend in his ranks! He likes to travel all over the world and take pictures, so imagine all the wonders you'll see and the adventures you'll live!

Boo clapped his hands in excitement. Definitely a promotion then!

- Go on then, Connor's waiting. And always remember me, because I promise I'll never forget you! Can't wait to see you again in the future, when you're an even bigger and better Bibarel! See you later Boo, have fun and take care of yourself and your new Trainer!

Trading Bibarel with the stats below to uhhhhh for 5 Candies.

Boo
Level: 17
Ability: Simple
Evolution: --->
Holding: N/A
Birthday: October 16
Nature: Undeclared
Pokéball:
Obtained: Trade with Balmund

Level-Up Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Defense Curl
Rollout
Water Gun

Egg Moves:
N/A

Move Tutor Moves:
Aqua Tail

Custom/Event Moves:
Chocolate Magic ("??? - Fires off a molten chocolate blast with same power as Bubblebeam. Upon contact, it covers the opponent and becomes sticky, causing 50% drop in movement, making it harder to dodge or run. Effect lasts for 3 turns")

TM Moves:
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

HM Moves:
Cut
Dive
Rock Climb
Rock Smash
Surf
Strength
Waterfall
Whirlpool

IQ: 1

Beauty Points: 10

Contest Stats: 10/10/10/10/10

*Trade started*

There, all done! Thanks for your patience everyone... and please, please take good care of these guys! I look forward to seeing them grow under your care and I'm curious as to where you'll take their characters!
Once Connor had finally found his way to the Cable Club, (2 years of wandering around the world and yet he still has a horrible sense of direction) he quickly found Levin, with most of his Pokemon, and some more other Trainers around, presumably other like him who are there to give one of his Pokemon a new home. He quickly approached the crowd, upon realizing that he was the last one to arrive.

There, he witnessed Levin saying his farewells to the Pokemon he's about to trade away. The photographer felt sad at the scene in front of him. He knew deep inside that just as there many meetings, there is also a farewell that was bound to happen at any moment. He wasn't quite ready to part with any of his partners that decided to stay with him. Connor stopped himself when he realized that he was almost about to tear up. Once Levin has said all of his farewells, he approached him.

"Hey Levin, before we start the trades... how about a photo? With all the Pokemon you're trading away? A little remembrance as they say," Connor warmly smiled at Levin. "On the house. I'll send the photos to your PC later, okay?"

Once settled in, the two Trainers had begun the trade. For Connor, a Bibarel for 5 Rare Candies. Once the machine has confirmed the transaction, Connor now sent out the Bibarel from the Chocolate Ball he held. Upon release, the Bibarel face him with a huge goofy smile on his face, clearly excited to see what awaits him with his new Trainer. Connor couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable the beaver looks.

"Hey there, Boo. My name's Connor Connelly. It's nice to meet you little guy!" he smiled back at the Bibarel. "I heard much about you from Levin. A hard worker? I like that kind of spirit! I'm sure we'll get along just fine," he reached out his hand to him, "So what do you say? Wanna travel around the world with me? We'll have a bla---Whoa!" Boo then grabbed his hand with both of his own and frantically shook it "Bi, bi, Biba!" he said, while keeping that huge wide enthusiastic smile on his face.

"Haha, eager beaver aren't you? Well then, let's go! Thank you so much for entrusting Boo to me Levin. I assure you he'll be in good hands!" and with that Connor had eagerly walked away from the Cable Club, with a new friend by his side.

Trading x5 Rare Candies for MarbleZone's Lv. 17 Male Bibarel (Boo)

Trade Closed! Thanks, I promise to take good care of him!

Last edited by uhhhhh; 02-01-2014 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Added RP