View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Star Wars Episodes 1-3

Making a catch-all thread for the prequels. Figure it's better than making a catch-all thread for Star Wars since we'll probably want to keep Episode 7+ discussion separate from discussion of the past films. Figure it's also better than making a catch-all for Episodes 1 thru 6 since, duh, 5 is the one with the huge plot twist, the concern of which is Episodes 01 thru 03's domain. And I don't want to ask people to spoiler tag that most famous of plot twists, but neither would I like to see people being spoiled on it if they've still somehow managed to avoid the spoiler. If we make a catch-all Star Wars thread in the future, feel free to merge this thread into it, I don't mind.

So with that stated, feel free to discuss the following Star Wars things here:
  • Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
  • Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones
  • Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith
  • related products (games, books, merchandise, et cetera that have to do with the prequels)
As for a guideline on what to spoiler tag and what not to spoiler tag, let's just go ahead and say that:
  • anything from before Attack of the Clones hit theaters is fair game to use zero spoiler tags on. For now, I'm going to say that that includes any expanded universe stuff that was published by 2002 as well. (This includes books, video games, and so on.) So if you don't want to be spoiled on that stuff, catch up first and then check back in! If people don't like this, we can amend it to just be open season on the films and not the expanded universe material.
  • anything from Attack of the Clones on forward until Episode 7, it would be courteous if you'd either use a spoiler tag or else place a warning at the top of your post that you'll be mentioning spoilers from {blank}. Assume that there might be somebody who uses this thread who has seen Episode 1 but not 2 or 3 yet.
Once again, if you haven't seen the original three films (4, 5, and 6) yet, you should exit this thread. With that out of the way, have at!
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote