View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
Jerichi
本✚能

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
its that time once again when the poke gods shine on down the land of fizzy bubbles and light up the world in sparkly goodness as we reach another year of Fizzdom, and to celebrate the great Drunken Pangoro God unleashes the dam of booze for us to party on down and he brings unto us :

Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer
Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew beer

Hold Item

Take one swig of Fiery Fizzybrew beer and feel the burn, this beer has been specially brewed in the heart of the volcanic mountain, lava boils it and you feel it through your veins, the resulting belch brings forth the fiery flames of the volcano, lets just hope no one is standing in your way, unless they don't want any more fur of course.

Just drink it up and in 10 seconds flat you'll belch out an intense flame of flaminess, the flame goes in a straight 2 foot line, if anyone stands in it's way they get damage dealt in the power of a Flame thrower, and each round theres a chance to belch out another flame, but the power going down each time it's belched (Flame Thrower, Flame wheel, Ember) Over the 3 rounds and each belch last for 6 second.

Followed by

A Bottle of Vintage 1984 Fizzy Bubbles

Let One of your Pokemon take a swig of this and if by magic the gentle summer taste that flows from the bottle grants them 3 levels that will make them very happy...or that might be the alcohol, i'm not so sure, but they'll be happy nonetheless.

Have a good time one and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
HAPPY BUBBLY BIRTHDAY

It seems so long ago since we last celebrated Fizzby's Birthday but here we are for the celebration of 11 glorious years. We've had our ups and downs but I feel this is still one hell of a place to roleplay, and I'm only too ready to get in the party mood.

We haven't forgotten our members and on this special day we'd like you to celebrate right along with us. You bring the booze and I'll bring the presents XD

From me I offer you a choice of ONE of the following Birthday Boxes laden with goodies:

Birthday Box 1
1x Piece of Chocolate Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
1x Dawn Stone
1x Miracle Seed
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Blue Gummi's, 3x Red Gummi's, 3x Grass Gummi's)
Berry Bag containing: (1x Aspear Berry, 1x Hondew Berry, 1 x Watmel Berry)

Birthday Box 2
1x Piece of Red Velvet Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
1x Dusk Stone
1x Charcoal
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Gold Gummi's, 3x Orange Gummi's, 3x Black Gummi's)
Berry Bag containing: (1x Oran Berry, 1x Babiri Berry, 1 x Petaya Berry)

Birthday Box 3
1x Piece of Carrot Cake (Raises Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten).
1x Shiny Stone
1x Mystic Water
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)
Berry Bag containing: (1x Shuca Berry, 1x Tamato Berry, 1 x Apicot Berry)

Have a great day x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
On this wondrous of birthday's I would like you all to have the following...

The Super Pass entitles your Pokémon to:
- Two Monday Pokémart candies instead of one.
- Two of your Pokémon will receive two levels in Daycare. Simply supply the link to your pass when next depositing them into the Daycare Centre.
- One of your Pokémon may learn two free Egg or MT moves, or two of your Pokémon may learn one free Egg or MT move each. Simply provide the link when posting in the Move Tutor to use your pass.
- A one week stay in the Beauty Salon gives your Pokémon four Beauty Points rather than two. An accompanying link to your pass must be provided when posting in the Salon.

-----

A choice of 1 Special Pokeball

Bug Ball - Dark Ball - Dragon Ball - Thunder Ball - Fighting Ball - Fire Ball - Flying Ball - Ghost Ball - Leaf Ball - Ground Ball - Ice Ball - Poison Ball - Psychic Ball - Rock Ball - Steel Ball - Dive Ball

-----

And finally this Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card

Picking up...

1 Bottle of Fizzy Bubbles
1 Carrot Cake Slice
1 Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer
1 Shiny Stone
1 Mystic Water
Gummi Sack containing: (3x Mysterious Gummi's, 3x Clear Gummi's, 3x Pink Gummi's, 3x Royal Gummi's)
Berry Bag containing: (1x Shuca Berry, 1x Tamato Berry, 1 x Apicot Berry)
Super Pass
Fighting Ball
Special Birthday Pikachu TCG Card