Thread: Dangan Ronpa
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #48
Jerichi
本✚能

I finished last night.

Massive endgame spoilers. Don't read if you haven't finished all the way through the epilogue.
Spoiler: show
What a crazy twist... though I guess I should have seen it coming.

I was casually spoiled to a few details that lead me to believe that Nanami was punished, but I'm really glad that it wasn't because she was some murderer. And I also can't believe that I totally missed the Alter Ego parallels. Crazy! She's probably tied for my favorite character in SDR2 now ;-; (along with Sonia-san, of course... oh Sonia-san you are my spirit animal).

I was pretty proud of myself, though, because I ended up figuring out a lot of the details of Chapter 5 well before they were revealed... except for the fire extinguishers filled with poison thing. That was also crazy.

Overall, crazy, and awesome, and amazing, and I can't wait to read DR Zero and find the other Free Time events. whaaaaa such a good series

EDIT: Oh and also this morning I ordered copies of both of the DR Zero Light Novels (in Japanese, of course). Hopefully my desire to learn more about the story will force me to read them.

気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]

Last edited by Jerichi; 08-23-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote