Old 05-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #189
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading my Level 01 Male Magikarp to Escalion for 2 Candies

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my 2 Candies to Arc_Angel for her Level 1 Male Magikarp.

Thanks so much! ^_^
/goes of to worship at shrine

*Trade Closed*

After a quickly done trade Rowan walks out of the Cable Club with a big fish bowl in his hands. Within swims his new Magikarp. Once outside, Rowan places the bowl on a bench just outside the Cable Club and takes place next to it himself.

"So, you're my newest addition to my team now." With a friendly smile on his face he looks at his new team-mate, who looks back at him with a rather dopey look, making Rowan smile even more. He then takes out his Pokédex to check up on the Magikarp he just received.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Magikarp is a pathetic excuse for a Pokémon that is only capable of flopping and splashing. This behavior prompted scientists to undertake research into it.
"Well, that's not very positive is it?" Rowan looks up to his Magikarp and notices that the look on the Fish Pokémon has changed. The dopey way it looked before changed into a look of will and determination. Being called "a pathetic excuse for a Pokémon" by a piece of machinery did not fall very well with it, he wants to prove himself and mostly so, prove the Pokédex wrong.

"I like that look," Rowan says with a smile after observing the Magikarp for a minute or two, "Almost the same look as Behemoth, my Steelix, when I first saw him. I'd almost call you Behemoth the Second, but you're a Water-Type, so I guess Leviathan would suit you better. Maybe not now, but with that look of yours I'm sure it won't take long till you are one."

The Magikarp agrees with the name, jumping out of the bowl with a powerful Splash, turning around in mid-air, before landing back in the bowl it came from.

Last edited by Escalion; 05-21-2013 at 12:09 AM.