Old 04-11-2013, 01:23 AM   #135
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Spoiler: show
Spring Safari, 8 A.M.

On one spring morning, a rather large group of Pokémon Trainers from all over Fizzy Bubbles gathered at the abandoned Safari area. They'd all received the following letter through the mail:

In accordance to the instructions provided by the second slip of paper included, the Trainers were now waiting anxiously for the event to begin. Finally, a young woman stepped over to the microphone set on a small stage, poking it a bit to see that the sound was working alright. She then pushed her long hair behind her shoulders and pulled a bit on her green dress, clearly nervous to be in front of all these people.

"Good morning, everybody! I'm glad to see so many of you here today. My name is Noriko, and I'm a member of the Spring Safari Staff. We've organized this little event to celebrate spring and to have a good time with fellow Trainers and Pokémon." Noriko took a deep breath, trying not to follow every coach's advice to imagine her audience naked. "I will not tell you more about the plans we have in store for you today. Please direct your attention to the screen."

A rather large screen appeared, rising from the floorboards beneath the young woman. Once the movement stopped, what looked like a map appeared on the screen.

"As you can see here, we've done some work on the good old Safari, and we have a number of areas for you to roam in search of Pokémon. Speaking of areas..." The map on the screen suddenly had lines and numbers on it.

"We've used a raffle to split you all into smaller groups and to decide the areas you will be visiting today. We have all kinds of Pokémon in all kinds of areas, and this way it is easier for us to monitor your progress. You may have noticed the numbers, so I'll now explain the areas.

"The third (3.) area is the Grass Jungle.

This area is full of plantlife: grass, tress and flowers everywhere, this place makes for some good hiding places for Pokémon. Beware though, as there are plants and berries with various side effects lying around.

You will all be transported to your respective areas by our little train here." Noriko waved toward a small, red steam train. From the conductor's seat waved an old man, who seemed to have a bit of a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Mr. Ressha has agreed to help us for today. Don't worry, he's an excellent conductor, long as you act properly on his train. I'll be on the train with you to let people know who needs to get off at which station. We'll also be collecting you from those same stations at the end of the day."

An assistant then walked in from the back with a large cart full of bags, with a second assistant following him with a cart full of umbrellas in all the colors of the rainbow. Noriko nodded at the assistants gratefully.

"Now, we're not sending you off empty-handed. You'll all receive bags, which contain the following items" Noriko lifted one bag off a cart and opened it. "We're giving you a Pokéball for catching your Pokémon of the day, a long rope to help you, and a digital camera for making memories. You are free to use the rope and camera in any way you wish, but we'll be collecting them back at the end of the day. You'll of course receive copies of any and all photos you take with the camera. Also keep in mind that you can use these things in many, many ways." She winked to the audience. "But you'll have to find out what that means! On top of all this, we're giving you all your own umbrella - you can pick any color you like, we've got a load of them as you can see. This is due to the unfortunate fact that a local weather center's group of Castform are on the loose in the area, and they're the playful type. You are not allowed to catch or approach Castforms in the event that you see them, as requested by the weather center."

Noriko picked up a yellow umbrella from the cart. "We'll keep you posted about the weather and other things through the speakers scattered around the Safari. Now, if you could please form a line and each Trainer can pick up one bag and one umbrella. No pushing!"

After all the Trainers had received their equipment, Noriko directed them to form a line and step on to the train. The train then began to move on the track slowly, like the group was on a landscape tour. Spring had made the Safari very green and lively, the Trainers and Pokémon enjoying the view. A few minutes passed by before the train suddenly came to a halt. Noriko stood up.

"Alright, this is our first stop! I'd like to ask the following Trainers to get off the train on the station here" she waved to the appropriate direction, "to Area 1, The Abandoned Mansion.

[Missingno. Master
Sneezey12
seakittenyfool
Shadowshocker
swampertforever
]!

Now, on the other side you can see Area 3, the Grass Jungle. The group going that way includes the following Trainers:

[Gemini Spark
CyberBlastoise
Celebii151
Escalion
]!

We will be back for you by the end of the day, listen to the speakers for the appropriate time. When you've unboarded, the rest of us will move to the next station. Thank you."

The Trainers moved slowly but surely for the right doors and waved at the remaining passengers as the train started moving forward again.

After a moment, all the Trainers heard a voice that clearly came from the speakers.

"Good morning ladies and gents! This is your friendly neighborhood announcer Mike, working my butt off while Noriko's having all the fun.

We're gonna start off with a little weather report: The Abandoned Mansion is having some lovely sunlight this morning, while the Rocky Beach is still waking up with some light morning fog. The folks over at the Grass Jungle are also enjoying some sunlight. The Flower Field, on the other hand, is having light drizzle along with the sunlight - there's a nation that believes mice are having a wedding when it rains and the sun shines at the same time, did you folks know that? But this time it might be because there's a good old rainy weather at the Woody Swamp! Watch out or you'll sink right in.

That's all for now folks, Mike out!"

The Spring Safari Event was now officially open.

Tyoyo3131

Gemini Spark
swampertforever
biggggg5
blazeVA

The updaters will post updates separately (with clear markings that they are updates), so there will not be one big post for updates. The updates might also not happen on the exact same day, so keep an eye out for this thread. Newscasts through the speakers will get their own, marked post as well...if and when things happen. I'll also keep links to each update post in the first post of this thread, so everyone should find them easily.

Now, reply away and let's get this event going! And remember, have fun! :3
{Quote is spoiler tag'd because tottemo ookii desu nee! I'm also looking forward to seeing how you update me, Tyoyo!}

The Spring Safari. Like other regions, Fizzy Bubbles had a Safari Zone in which people could catch a wide assortment of Pokemon. (Technically, it used to be near Volcanic Mountain, but recent events undisclosed to the public have caused the area to close down indefinitely, including the Safari Zone there.) Thanks to the letter Hyrem got, he was able to infer that it just recently opened. Well, he wasn't going to miss out on a Safari, was he?

As he arrived he could see the other trainers there, including Keith (riding on his gray Scolipede, no less), Cele, Okiku, Alex, and Blaze. He chatted with his friends before a woman approached the mic to make an announcement. "Hey, it's Noriko!" he remarked, recognizing the woman in her green dress.

"Good morning, everybody! I'm glad to see so many of you here today. My name is Noriko, and I'm a member of the Spring Safari Staff. We've organized this little event to celebrate spring and to have a good time with fellow Trainers and Pokémon. I will not tell you more about the plans we have in store for you today. Please direct your attention to the screen."

A large screen with a map then appeared slowly before Noriko continued: "As you can see here, we've done some work on the good old Safari, and we have a number of areas for you to roam in search of Pokémon. Speaking of areas..." On her signal, numbers and boundaries appeared on the map, and she then explained that each trainer was to be assigned to a different area, then listed the five areas. When she finished, she directed everyone towards a small, red train with an old man as its conductor. "Mr. Ressha has agreed to help us for today. Don't worry, he's an excellent conductor, long as you act properly on his train. I'll be on the train with you to let people know who needs to get off at which station. We'll also be collecting you from those same stations at the end of the day.

"Now, we're not sending you off empty-handed," she said as an assistant wheeled two carts up to the stage. "You'll all receive bags, which contain the following items. We're giving you a Pokéball for catching your Pokémon of the day, a long rope to help you, and a digital camera for making memories. You are free to use the rope and camera in any way you wish, but we'll be collecting them back at the end of the day. You'll of course receive copies of any and all photos you take with the camera. Also keep in mind that you can use these things in many, many ways~ But you'll have to find out what that means! On top of all this, we're giving you all your own umbrella - you can pick any color you like, we've got a load of them as you can see. This is due to the unfortunate fact that a local weather center's group of Castform are on the loose in the area, and they're the playful type. You are not allowed to catch or approach Castforms in the event that you see them, as requested by the weather center."

Soon after, everyone lined up to get satchels and umbrellas, Hyrem choosing a lime-colored umbrella for himself. Now to choose who would accompany him for the safari... "I know!" he said before reaching for a Pokeball and a Premier Ball. "How about ... you two?" As he threw the Pokeballs, a lithe Purrloin and a tough-looking Shinx appeared. Immediately, the Purrloin, named Selina, was sidling up next to the Shinx, but Luke turned away from her, and she would have had a mouthful to yowl at him if she didn't see Keith's Meowth at that point and waved at him instead. As Hyrem boarded the train, it wasn't long after he sat down before Selina was nestled on his lap and was the recipient of face rubbing, while the lion cub sat next to him, keeping a vigilant watch on the other trainers, including one trainer with a Houndoom sweatshirt and two Pichu accompanying him. Selina took this moment to paw at his ear in order to get his attention.

"What?" Luke asked with some irritation.

"Aw, don't be like that!" replied Selina, still trying to flirt with him, but could see she was still being ignored. "Hmph, fine then!" she finally said before raising her head up and away from Luke, though it probably wasn't going to be long before she tried again.

Finally, the train stopped, and Noriko stood up for the first announcement. "Alright, this is our first stop! I'd like to ask the following Trainers to get off the train on the station here" she waved to the appropriate direction, "to Area 1, The Abandoned Mansion: Missingno. Master, Sneezey12, seakittenyfool, Shadowshocker, and swampertforever!

Now, on the other side you can see Area 3, the Grass Jungle. The group going that way includes the following Trainers: Gemini Spark, CyberBlastoise, Celebii151, and Escalion!

We will be back for you by the end of the day, listen to the speakers for the appropriate time. When you've unboarded, the rest of us will move to the next station. Thank you."

After Hyrem waved goodbye to Keith, who left for the Abandoned Mansion, he turned to Cele as they both headed towards the Grass Jungle. "Wow, pretty cool that we're in the same area, isn't it? Though I hear there's supposed to be a Beldum around here. Too bad we didn't get to go to the Rocky Beach, that's probably where it's going to show up. Oh well, there should be some other cool Pokemon here too!"

Meanwhile, Luke and Selina were following Hyrem, with Selina trying to make another pass at Luke. "Okay, listen," Luke finally said. "For starters, I'm not interested in you. Stop being a pest about that, it's not going to work. Second, if we get into a battle, either I handle things myself, or you're on your own. I work alone. In fact, I'd rather you just go back to your Pokeball right now."

"Wha- You can't tell me what I can and can't do!" Selina said with a huff. "I'm sticking around whether you like it or not, buster, so I suggest you get used to it! And if you don't want to battle as a team, then fine, you handle things! I'd much rather you do the dirty work anyway." In fact, I could just sit by and ... sigh, watch you work all day, she though to herself.

"Suit yourself," Luke said ultimately. "Just make sure you stay out of my way."

"Fine!" meowed Selina. "I'll just be with our human, I'm sure I'll be more appreciated by him!" And with that, she huffed off towards Hyrem but changed her expression to be sweet as she rubbed against his leg. "Purrrr?" she asked innocently and turned on the Charm, allowing her to be scooped up into her trainer's arms very quickly. Luke just walked in front of Hyrem and entered hunt mode, opening up his sharp senses so that he would be ready to stalk, then pounce, at the slightest sight of movement in the brush. "All right then, let's go find ourselves a Pokemon!" said Hyrem before motioning for Luke to enter, having heard the PA announcement that there was clear skies in the area, and so was ready and excited for their adventure.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 04-11-2013 at 01:57 AM.
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote