Thread: The Shop
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #21
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Scolipede

Keith laughed as Ethan stated that he can't start his mornings without Jaws greeting him like he does. "He wakes you up like that too, huh?" he said. "I was kinda getting used to it myself. I'd miss it much more, only my Victreebel wakes me up like that sometimes, too."

Meowth blinked in surprise as Jaws stated that his new trainer let him eat humans, but said nothing on the subject. Instead, he and Keith listened as Ethan introduced the rest of his Pokemon. "Oh, you have a Gastly?" Keith said with interest. "That's cool. I have one of those myself. My girlfriend persuaded her sister to allow her to trade the Gastly to me, see."

Ethan then told Keith he was free to let his Pokemon roam the house, but warned him that he had no place for Water-types that couldn't live on land, and also warned him to not bring out anything that would be too large or heavy for the house. "Not a problem," Keith smirked as he brought out a Poke Ball. "Steelix, I choose- no, I'm kidding," he laughed. "But seriously, that won't be a problem. I didn't bring my Blue-Striped Basculin or either of my Qwilfish, so the Water-type thing won't be a problem. Chance, obviously, has no problem being out of water. And I don't have very much in the way of particularly large Pokemon- you know what, I'll just bring them out," he said as he threw four Poke Balls into the air. "Gemini, Chuck, Myrtle, Salazar, come on out!" he exclaimed as the spheres burst open, revealing a Weezing, a Gastly, a Shuppet, and a dark grey Whirlipede with blood-red eyes. Upon spotting Jaws, however, the Whirlipede groaned.

"Oh, just great," Salazar grumbled. "Just when I thought we were rid of that pestilent annoyance!"

"So, anyway, as you can see, these guys aren't gonna be causing any problems with size or weight-"

"Uh, Meat Sack?" interrupted the Shuppet.

"What is it, Myrtle?" Keith asked the Shuppet. "You know, it's rude to interrupt-"

"You are a-bout to stand cor-rec-ted," Myrtle interrupted once more, glancing at the floor. Keith looked as well, and immediately had to shield his eyes, for where Salazar had been moments ago, there was now just a brightly glowing mass.

"Wh-whoa! Salazar's evolv- wait a sec," Keith said suddenly as he glanced around the room, apparently getting some sort of idea as to just how big a Pokemon the room could accommodate. As the Whirlipede started to change shape, Keith raced to the front door and flung it open as Myrtle used Psychic to usher the evolving Whirlipede outside. And not a moment too soon, either, for once Salazar was outside, his glowing form grew drastically in size before the glow faded.

"Scoolipeeeeede!" exclaimed Salazar once the evolution was complete. Indeed, standing just outside, now too large to get through the door, was a Scolipede. Still a dark shade of grey and with blood-red eyes, but a Scolipede nonetheless. Still in awe at his new Pokemon (and now relieved that the somewhat inconveniently-timed evolution did not result in any property damage), Keith held out his Pokedex.

"Scolipede, the Megapede Pokemon, and the evolved form of Whiirlipede," droned the device. "Scolipede injects a potent venom with its sharp claws. It curls into a ball larger than a truck tire to roll into and flatten its opponents."

"Wow," Keith grinned. He stepped outside, climbed onto Salazar's back, and patted the newly evolved Scolipede on the head. "Congrats, Salazar!"

"Yeah, congrats," echoed Meowth.

Once Keith had jumped down from Salazar's back and had gotten back in Ethan's Base, he said to Ethan, "So, I'm guessing Salazar's gonna have to remain outside, yeah? You gonna be OK with that, Salazar?" he added, now addressing his Scolipede.

"It's fine," Salazar said. "I can use the opportunity to get a feel for my new form." As if to prove his point, he began to walk around experimentally- having only being able to get around by rolling for the past few weeks, he wasn't sure how quickly he would get used to walking again. However, he seemed to still have the hang of it. Meowth translated for Keith, and he nodded his satisfaction before moving further back into the Base.

"So, you met Salazar," Keith said to Ethan before turning to the rest of his Pokemon and pointing at his Weezing. "This is-"

"In-tro-duce me first, Meat Sack," Myrtle interrupted.

Keith sighed. "This is Myrtle, one of my Shuppet," he said to Ethan before turning back to the Weezing. "This is Gemini, they were my very first Pokemon ever. And this is-"

"Chuck," the Gastly finished the sentence for him. "The name's Chuck," grinned the Gastly. "Good to meet you, Ethan."

Code:
What?  Whirlipede is evolving!

...!

Congratulations!  Your Whirlipede evolved into Scolipede!

*Salazar learned Baton Pass!*

*Salazar learned Megahorn!*

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-08-2013 at 01:16 AM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote