View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:03 AM   #5
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Lucario Rules

RULES:

1: Anyone who wants to RP in here has an open invitation to do so. Your character doesn't even have to have met mine before, though do make sure to introduce yourself if that be the case. And don't be afraid to drop in at any time, don't worry about intruding on any storylines. The more the merrier, I say. Obviously, no big excuse is needed to at least access the Pokémon Center- you're just passing through and want to heal your tired Pokémon, that much will more than suffice.

2: If you wish to start a storyline in my base independent to an ongoing storyline, feel free to do so. Just work it out with me beforehand, so we can work out a way to differentiate those posts from the main storyline, be it posting in a certain color, or using a certain font, or titling the posts, or whatever.

3: This base is one of those exceptions to the six Pokemon rule. Bring as many as you like. Only six at a time in the Pokémon Center's healing machine, though.

4: Assume that the ceiling in here is high enough to accommodate anything up to 10 feet in height. Serpentine Pokémon (not named Onix and Steelix) are an exception to this, considering their particular body shapes, and also bear in mind that not everything that meets the height requirement should be able to enter- Hariyama, for instance isn't too tall, but is definitely wide enough to find the hallways and doorways to be a bit of a challenge.

5: The fish tank can comfortably accommodate any aquatic Pokemon smaller than four feet. Anything between four and five feet can still fit, but it'll be a pretty tight squeeze, but five feet is the limit (except for Dratini and Ekans, given their particular body shapes). The indoor pool can accommodate anything that's ten feet or smaller (except the likes of Arbok, Dragonair, Gyarados and Milotic, given their particular body shapes, and even then, the latter two might find it a bit cramped).

6: You are strongly urged to not bring any Zangoose, Red-Striped Basculin, Durant, or Corsola any farther than the Pokémon Center. Nothing against any of them, this is strictly for safety purposes.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-13-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote