Thread: FB Bar
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #1185
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Scolipede Anyone even thinks of pressing B will have their fingers bitten off by a Basculin.

Keith, Coselle, Myrtle, Luna, Sirius, Malfoy, Bellatrix, Narcissa: Elsewhere in the bar, the Skuntank known as Bellatrix made her way over to a table close to where Lemon Drop's evolution celebration was taking place, and noticed a Slakoth lazing around on top of the table. "Hello!" Bellatrix greeted the Slakoth cheerfully. "My name's Bellatrix, you're new around here, aren't you? What's your name?"

Narcissa glanced down at the Skuntank, her nose wrinkled in disgust. "Ugh," she sniffed. "We demand that you remove yourself from our presence. You are offending our sense of smell with your vile odor."

"Oh, don't worry," laughed Bellatrix. "You'll get used to the smell. I saw Keith send you out- we're teammates now!"

"Teammates?" repeated Narcissa disdainfully. "Are you saying that we are actually supposed to be on the same team as the likes of you?" she demanded, contemptuously emphasizing the word "you".

"I'd watch what you say to my girlfriend," came a voice from directly behind Narcissa- it was Malfoy, Keith's Croagunk, standing on the table, looking down at the lazy and egotistical Slakoth before him, and he was not smiling. "You keep going on like that, it won't end so well for you."

"Oh, is that so, now?" retorted Narcissa as she slowly climbed to her feet, standing up for the first time anyone's ever seen (Slakoth are generally seen laying down, so it was always rather tough to think that Narcissa could match Malfoy in height) and glaring at the Croagunk. "Give us one good reason why we should not speak our mind about your smelly, smelly girlfriend."

Malfoy shrugged. "OK," he said as a bright white light enveloped his entire body.

"Ohhh, yes!" exclaimed Bellatrix, awestruck and mesmerized by the sight unfolding before her. "My Malfoy is evolving!" Narcissa merely whimpered in response as the glowing figure before her grew noticeably in size.

Meanwhile, this spectacle had not gone unnoticed by the Croagunk's trainer.

"Whoa! Whoa!!" Keith exclaimed from over in the back of the bar as he saw this unfolding. "Is- is that Malfoy?!"

"Ho-ly crap, I think it is," Myrtle remarked.

Finally, the glowing faded, and it was clear that Malfoy had changed. A small blue horn protruded from his forehead, the two poison sacs on its cheeks were replaced by one very large one on the front of his throat, and each of his hands were tipped with a single viciously curved claw. Malfoy had evolved into Toxicroak.

"That enough of a reason for you?" the newly evolved Toxicroak asked Narcissa. In response, the Slakoth's eyes rolled back into her head, and she fell over backwards onto the table- she had fainted. Satisfied with his work, Malfoy leapt off the table, landing right next to his beloved, who promptly hugged him with her front legs.

"Oh, you're so much more handsome now, and I didn't even think that was possible!" the Skuntank exclaimed happily.

"Thanks, Bella," Malfoy replied, grinning happily. "Let's go show Keith, hmm? I wanted to meet his girlfriend in any case."

"Sure," beamed Bellatrix as they walked off together.

They arrived very quickly at the table at the back of the bar, where Keith had been ready to get up to go and see his new Toxicroak for himself (this arrival, needless to say, now making such a trip pointless).

"Malfoy, congratulations!" Keith exclaimed as his Toxicroak approached. "This is so great! Coselle, I don't know if you've met these two. This is Bellatrix, my Skuntank, and Malfoy, my Croa- sorry, Toxicroak," he said, grinning as he corrected himself. Malfoy, Bellatrix, this is Coselle."

"Congratulations, Malfoy," Luna smiled. "I might evolve soon myself. How's it feel to evolve?"

"Can't really describe it," Malfoy shrugged. "It's one of those things you gotta experience for yourself. All I can tell you is... it feels good."

"Con-gra-tu-la-tions," Myrtle added, with her usual levels of (lack of) enthusiasm.

"Yes, well done, Malfoy," added Sirius.

Keith, meanwhile, had taken out his Pokedex and pointed it at Malfoy.

"Toxicroak, the Toxic Mouth Pokemon, and the evolved form of Croagunk," droned the device. "When it croaks, it is churning the venom in its poison sac. It injects foes with this deadly poison with its knuckle claws."

As was the case when he had been a Croagunk, Malfoy's face was rather hard to read. However, maybe it was the way his new Toxicroak mouth looked normally, but Keith could've sworn that Malfoy's face was now registering definite happiness.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote