View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #284
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Tyranitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
Jessica quietly entered the Cable Club holding the hand of a blue ghost, which she turned and smiled at cheerfully.

"How you feeling, buddy? Better?"

The Golett glared at the girl, clearly connoting he was not about to forgive her for such careless parenting. It had taken an emergency stomach pump + a week to recover from all those Berries she fed him in incubation. By the time she had rushed him to the clinic he had already blown up to the size of a balloon, resembling a giant blueberry (much like that girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who wouldn't stop chewing gum).

"Eh heh heh, sorry about that..." She sweatdropped, averting her gaze from the golem's silent and unnerving stare to scan the crowd, eventually spotting the boy whom she had arranged to swap with for his Sewaddle. "Look, there's your new owner now. Let's go say hello!"

The Golett rolled his eyes, hoping this next trainer would at least be somewhat more competent at taking care of his tender baby body...

-

Trading Lv. 1 Golett to Takeo for Lv. 4 Sewaddle .

*Trade Commenced*
A young man with black messy hair in his twenties was seated at a bench inside the Cable Club. Wearing jeans, a white V-neck shirt, and his favorite black Leather Jacket, with Sewaddle posed on his shoulder, Hallow waited patiently in the crowded space where trainer tried desperately to make a deal, whether it was for an item or a pokemon, the crowd was never restless,

Very rarely were there deals made for a Pokemon for a Pokemon but today was a special occasion, not only would one trainer walk home with a Pokemon they longed to have, but two would be walking out winners,

"I'm telling you Sewaddle this Trainer I met is sweet as can be, a wonderful trainer for sure,"
The Sewaddle tired standing on its tippy toes on Hallow's head to see over the crowd,
"It shouldn't be too long," he said looking at his watch, "We said we'd meet around this time...,"
"Sewa, Sewa, Sewaddle~,"
"Ah, do you see her?,"

Walking from the entrance was a girl about twenty in age with Big bug eye'd glasses, hair cut short, wearing a long-sleeved, hooded jacket walking with a Golett,

"That's them!," he said racing toward them, almost scaring the girl,
They exchanged pleasantries, and Hallow smiled looking at the robot that soon would be his,

They both returned their Pokemon to their Pokeballs and walked over to the machine, within 3 seconds the exchange was complete,

Hallow happily hugged the trainer, and said "Goobye!," exchanging Pokégear digits,

Returning to his seat he released his new friend, "Golett.., no that won't do, how about Wally?,"
The robot responsed happily with a fist pump to the air,
"Alright Wally, from now on I'll be your new trainer," he said tosses the old Pokeball into a recycle bin and taking out a Blue Cyber Ball,
"Lets you and I rule this world!,"

Trading my Lv.4 Sewaddle with 4 BP's to Lilblue's for her Lv. 1 Golett

*TRADE CLOSED*

Last edited by Takeo; 11-12-2012 at 03:12 PM.