View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #434
Takeo
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Comet's Corner
Takeo: The ball shakes on the ground, with the scientist confused by what you said, "What do you mean because of me? I did this?" He takes a closer look at where the snake was at one point before being absorbed by the Pokéball, and then to the Vulpix in your arms, as the Pokéball stops moving and the red glow on the button disappears, Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a female level 4 Ekans! "Oh, I'm sorry if I somehow caused this. I was merely just searching around..." fixing his glasses, looking slightly upset and guilty, as the Swinub slowly approaches his trainer, sniffing near his feet. "I have an idea. We can go to my lab and heal your Pokémon. Then we will continue to search for the crystals. What do you say?" Vulpix looks up at you, looking much better now as the Potion and Antidote do their work, but it wouldn't hurt to fully heal your Pokémon, would it?

How will you respond?
The sassy red ball hit the ground and shook once, twice,…

The scientist was left confused by what Hallow had said earlier, "What do you mean because of me?, I did this?,"
He took a closer look at where the snake was at one point before being absorbed by the Pokéball, and then to the Vulpix in Hallow's arms,

....thrice,
as the Pokéball stopped moving, the red glow on the button disappeared,

Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a female level 4 Ekans!

"Oh, I'm sorry if I somehow caused this. I was merely just searching around..." fixing his glasses, looking slightly upset and guilty, as the Swinub slowly approached his trainer, sniffing near his feet. "Swi...,"
"I have an idea. We can go to my lab and heal your Pokémon. Then we will continue to search for the crystals. What do you say?" he said, seeming apologetic,

Vulpix looked up at Hallow, looking much better now as the Potion and Antidote did their work,
"Well, it wouldn't hurt to heal my friends," Hallow said trying not to seem too embarrassed by his then, sudden outburst,
He got up, grabbed the pokeball, tossing it in his pocket, and stood holding Grace in his arms,
"Alright, we'll go to your lab, on the condition you tell us exactly why we are searching for these crystal's,"

[Stats.]

Last edited by Takeo; 10-26-2012 at 03:50 AM.