View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #201
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Talon's Cable Club Shoppe

Pokemon I Want
Hoppip (F) - If you hatch a female shiny Hoppip, contact me for a lucrative offer! in the works :) I effed it up T_T so ...
Skiddo (M, maybe F)
Espurr (F)
Carbink (-)
note: I am pretty much only interested in Pokémon whose Natures and Abilities have not been declared yet

Pokémon I Want For Shard Quests
Ekans (gold shard)
Voltorb (gold shard)

Pokemon For Trade
Bergmite (Level 1 female) - comes with 7 HPs
Bidoof (Level 3 female) - comes with HMs Cut and Rock Smash, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Budew (Level 7 male) - preferably for equivalent or near-equivalent female. Comes with HM Cut, 10 HPs, and two rounds of birthday gifts. (See profile for more details.)
Buneary (Level 1 female) - comes with HMs Cut and Rock Smash and 10 HPs
Mantyke (Level 1 female) - comes with four HMs and 10 HPs
Smeargle (Level 5 female) - seeking a trainer who would give Smeargle a good home. Would prefer to trade for one of the Pokémon on my wishlist. Comes with 20 Contest Stat points in all five categories, 2 IQ points, and 10 HPs.
Snorunt (Level 3 female) - seeking 1:1 trade for one of the Pokémon in my wish list. Comes with EM Weather Ball, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Spheal (Level 3 female) - comes with HMs Rock Smash, Waterfall, and Surf as well as one round of birthday gifts; have gotten accustomed to thinking of her as mine, so would prefer to trade only to someone who really badly wants one and/or who has one of my own wishlistmon on offer; despite this, she is still currently up for trade
Spinda (Level 3 female) - seeking 1:1 trade with one of the Pokémon on my wishlist. Comes with HMs Strength, Flash, and Rock Smash, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.
Tauros (Level 3 male) - seeking 1:1 trade for one of the Pokémon in my wish list. Comes with all four HMs, 10 HPs, and one round of birthday gifts.

Items I Want
Candies
TMs
Berries (unpurchasables only) - do NOT offer purchasable berries for candies!
Gummies (mainly Mysterious, Grass, Gold, Red, Orange, or Purple)

Items for Trade
Candies
Berries (purchaseables only)
Gummis (in exchange for other Gummis, primarily the ones listed above as wants)
Piles of Ash (I have a couple left over)

Last edited by Talon87; 03-21-2016 at 05:06 PM.