View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #181
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Stardust Fields
kaisap112: The tenseness of the air is felt, with the energy being produced by the battle probably reaching its peak. The Shinx opens its mouth, releasing the star shape energy bombs again with Swift, each exploding on contact, taking a bit of health with them. Shaking off the attack, your persistent cat rushes towards the Shinx and rams into her once again with a Tackle. Just as the Shinx is recovering from the first Tackle, Kitty slams into her once again with yet another Tackle, giving it not a second to recover and taking even more health away. Getting up from the latest assault, the electrical cat jumps towards Kitty, and takes a nice Bite to the leg, making her hiss in pain. Kitty starts to spit another barrage of seeds with a dose of Bullet Seed at the Shinx's face, which make the Shinx let go, and back down a little, as you finally throw the Pokéball. It flies towards the Shinx, and with a tap to the soft fur, the Shinx disappears as it is absorbed into the red and white orb. It starts to shake violently before finally stopping and making a noise. Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a female level 5 Shinx!.

Before you get a chance to celebrate you hear a rather hearty laugh behind you, prompting you to turn, "This is what it's about! Yes...you are the perfect person to bring him back!" A woman easily in her 60's stands before you, with a cane and shiny white hair, with a blue sweater and long skirt, who then introducing herself "Oh I'm sorry, my name is Ann! And I have a rather interesting problem you are perfect for if you care to hear this old lady out!" she says with a chuckle.

How will you respond?

Shinx released yet another Swift at Kitty, stars flying all over place, hitting Kitty in the process. There was no time to think about that further though, as after a shake of her head the Skitty launched a Tackle right into Shinx’s face, followed by another Tackle right away! Shinx was less than pleased, resorting to Biting Kitty’s leg, the latter hissing in obvious pain. Just as Noriko was about to open her mouth, Kitty opened hers and a violent Bullet Seed attack hit Shinx square in the face, making it let go and back off. Seeing her chance, Noriko threw a Pokéball.

Both the trainer and the Skitty held their breath as the ball hit Shinx’s soft fur before opening up and swallowing Shinx in a flash of light. The ball landed gently on the ground, starting to shake, once, twice, a third time…stopping with a ping-noise. Silence filled the fields for a moment. “Did we just…Kitty, we just…” Noriko walked to the Pokéball in a daze. “Kitty, we just made our first catch!” She grabbed the ball from the ground, hugging it, while Kitty jumped at and rubbed against Noriko, meowing loudly, happy to have a new team mate.

The celebrations didn’t last long though, as Noriko heard a laugh behind her. "This is what it's about! Yes...you are the perfect person to bring him back!" Noriko turned around, facing a woman, easily in her 60’s. She had shiny, white hair that must’ve been very well taken care of. She was also wearing a blue sweater and a long skirt, making for a nice combination. Noriko wished she’d have this lady’s looks when she’d hit 60 as well!

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Ann! And I have a rather interesting problem you are perfect for if you care to hear this old lady out!" Noriko smiled as Ann chuckled. “I’m Noriko and this is my friend Kitty. Of course I’d like to hear more about your problem, anything I can do for you? We’ll try our best to help.”