View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #37
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangeetsuper View Post
A counter to weather is not necessarily another weather. A counter to rain is Ferrothorn. A counter to sandstorm is, say, Swampert maybe. A counter to hail is having a team that's not awful. Etc etc.
>Implying hail is totally bad

Anyway, by that logic, yeah, just take out your Altaria and watch Blaziken die. Hell, Dragon/Flying is probably one of the most common OU types. And it totally walls Blazikens which don't carry a non-stab move. Hello, Dragonite. Oh, guess who else walls him? Volcarona. Oh? Running Stone Edge so you're not walled by them? I'm guessing you got rid of Protect, as non-boosting Blaziken fails forever. And if you got rid of Protect? Hello, meet my little *Insert Choice Scarf user here*.

And, I seem to recall your counter to my list of Bulky Waters being "UU 'mon have no place in OU"- Hello, I'm currently proving you wrong by rapidly accending the ladder with a team containing not one, but TWO UU 'mon. In the top 6% already, not showing any signs of slowing down.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote