View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~

What are you listening to?

What does UPN listen to?

Currently,

I'm, as per usual, listening to a decent amount of Nine Inch Nails, Assemblage 23, and VNV Nation, as well as regular rounds of Linkin Park's "A Thousand Suns", which is much different from their previous works in that it's a political concept album which is actually pretty awesome and very different from a musical standpoint.

VNV Nation's "Automatic" comes out pretty soon, and after hearing the album preview, I'm looking forward to it.

Other bands I'm off and on listening to include deadmau5, Breaking Benjamin, Deathcab for Cutie, Muse, OCRemix stuff, Kitsune^2, and Pendulum, to name a few. Also, whatever pops up on Pandora.

When I'm in the car, I tend to listen to copious amounts of classical music from local public radio. Also, looking into new things electro house/electronic/dubstep/industrial/rock/alternative/etc.

Oh, and for those who don't know of it, I discovered a pretty great music playlist site that I tend to listen to more often than the actual music on my hard drive for convenience sake. It's called Grooveshark, and I recommend giving it a try if you're into that sort of thing.

•
• • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •

MAL (updated frequently) - Fizzy Bubbles - tumblr

Last edited by deoxys; 09-19-2011 at 02:53 PM.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote