View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 12:45 AM   #9
AshsBabyLapras
reason for my life

Lapras

Well, I issued the challenge, suppose I should face up to it myself. xd And yes, like everyone's list, this is subject to rapid change based on new episodes or even especially cute fanart. >>; EXCEPT #1 THAT IS FIXED FOREVER.

Mane six (ogod this is hard):
Spoiler: show
1. Fluttershyyyyyy - not even a question! She's my BFF. <3
2. Applejack - okay recent discussions have left me a bit biased, but come on, AJ is so sweet! She doesn't get nearly enough love and d'aww that accent.
3. Rarity - I'm actually surprised I'm placing her this high, but she and Fluttershy are good friends so I have to love her. <3 She also gets points for Opalescence and WHINING.
4. Pinkie Pie - she's hilarious, clearly, but she's also kind of terrifying. I'd be exhausted if I actually had to spend time with her.
5. Rainbow Dash - she rubs me the wrong way sometimes when she gets rude or overly competitive, but THE PEGASUS RACE. ;~;
6. Twilight Sparkle - I love her, don't get me wrong, but she is the straight man pony.

Mane six + CMCs:
Spoiler: show
1. Fluttershy <3
2. Sweetie Belle - four words: hush now, quiet now
3. Applejack
4. Apple Bloom
5. Rarity
6. Pinkie Pie
7. Rainbow Dash
8. Scootaloo
9. Twilight Sparkle

...Big Macintosh probably fits in either right before or right after AJ there. *apparently has a giant soft spot for the Sweet Apple Acres crew and never even realised*

すれ違うだけの距離が歯痒い 手を伸ばせば届きそうなのに
意味があるのなら教えて欲しい 締め付ける胸の痛みの
「イツダッテ ウソミタイ アイシタテ ノ ユメミライ」

f i z z y b u b b l e s | w i l d f u t u r e

Quote:
morningstar - Today at 12:46 PM
her whole being is Arashi

AshsBabyLapras is offline   Reply With Quote