pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Froslass Pengy ASB

PASBL Squad and Records

Squad:
Spoiler: show

Shirou: Level 3 Male Shiny Haunter
Haunter (Ghost/Poison): Haunter, while more solid than its preevolution and able to solidify, is composed primarily of gas, and prefers Gaseous or Ethereal over Solid. Haunter's hands can move independently of it and can move with agility and decent speed. They are able to pass through solid objects even when Haunter is Solid or Gaseous, with somewhat more freedom to pass through objects than Haunter itself, allowing them to pass through thicker walls or other objects. All ghosts fight more enthusiastically at night, though light does not hinder their ability to battle. Haunter’s Lick attack has a 50% chance to paralyze, instead of the usual 30%. Haunter can see in the dark.
Ghost: See the ghost Pokémon rules
Poison: If not completely immune, poison types are highly resistant to poisoning.
Bio: I first met this little guy wandering about sad and lonely in the snowy regions of Snowpoint. He had this iced gaze in his eyes and he appears to be afraud of everything. Shirou is a quiet and kind Gastly. Preferring to keep all his thoughts to himself. He does not like scaring people and Pokemon. He started as a very disobedient and paranoid Pokemon but eventually became a kind Pokemon toward me and his squadmates. Shirou was found in the snowy mountains of Snowpoint City injured and lonely. He apparently was born as a normal Gastly. He developed the hatred of scaring other living beings thus causing him to be shunned by his family and everyone else. Because of this, he developed an ice-cold heart that has a soft spot for living beings kind to him.
No Signature Yet

Rei: Level 3 Female Milotic
Milotic (Water): Milotic's Attract and similar attacks are much more effective then normal. As an attack once per battle, it can calm down an opponent with a calming aura. Doing so can get rid of any mental boosting moves the opponent might have.
Water: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Bio: Rei and her family fled to the northern waters residing near Snowpoint City because of a Gyarados terrorizing their home land. As Rei and her family stay there, they get used to the cold environment and turn into ice-types in order to survive and enjoy their lives even further. Their ice-typing is also to help them someday rid of that terrible Gyarados with their stronger ice-type moves. Rei is a Milotic who thinks she's the queen. Well, for laughing purposes, but she's actually kind-hearted. She has always dreamed of becoming the "Ice Queen Milotic" and I will help her achieve this dream as well. She evolved in a harsh battle against Gyarados.
Signature Training: Levitation (XX)
Rei thinks that to be more extravagant, she needs to be better than normal Milotics, so she watched the Pokemon show and saw inspiration in Wallace's Milotic, who can levitate. Through training, she can now levitate to a height, enough for movement on land. She uses moderate energy per round to keep this up.

Ferum: Level 2 Male Metang
Metang (Steel/Psychic): Metang may levitate itself a short distance above the ground by expending minor energy for each round it remains levitated. Being inorganic, Metang cannot be affected by Poison in any way, unlike other Steel types who could be affected if the Poison is ingested internally.
Steel: Steel types, like rock types, have hard bodies, making them resistant to unskilled physical blows, and sink in water. While not bothered by water to the degree rock types are, they still would rather fight out of the water. Unlike rock types, most steel Pokémon prefer cold temperatures to hot ones.
Psychic: Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-bug, non-dark opponent, psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.
Bio: I found this guy chilling with his family near the volcano of Stark Mountain. When I was approaching, he defended his family. Suddenly a herd of Cameupt were just going crazy and kept using Eruption everywhere. To my surprise he didn't seems to mind the heat and gladly defended his kin. I challenged him to a battle and boy was he a tough one. He eventually got tired and allowed me to catch him. A very defensive and analytic Metang. His kin lives near a very active volcano with extreme heat. This is why he developed this nature. He needed to think everything he did in order to survive. He usually thinks through all his attacks. Whenever he does use his instincts, it is for defensive purposes. His analytic nature causes his attacks to become amazingly effective. Due to his nature, he usually is left out among the other Pokemon even if he wants to join the discussion. The others later warm up to him. Due to living near the volcano, he can cool down his body temperature by gathering water vapor in the air and use a water attack on himself and his family. His family trained him to be able to move through lava quickly.
Special Training: Vapor Therapy (Water)
He can now use the move Water Pulse and Scald. These take 1.5x more energy to use than normally would. In exchange, he cannot use Scary Face, Take Down, and Pursuit. His usage of the water-type moves he learned costs 1.5x the original amount of energy needed. He has enough water energy to have two uses total of the two moves per match.

Sena: Level 2 Female Eevee
Eevee (Normal): Eevees have sensitive hearing, at the expense of being more vulnerable to sound attacks.
Normal: Normal types can use the greatest variety of attacks in the league: they pay for this, however, by having less type energy. In the ASB, Normal types take 100% damage from Ghost type moves.
Bio: I found Sena performing in a Pokemon Musical with my own Pokemon. I asked if anyone knew who her owner was, apparently, she doesn't have any. She just liked performing. They told me she came often to dazzle the audience. When I finally confronted her, she was more than happy to join my team. She's a cheerful, outgoing and bold Glaceon. She loves dancing and performing even without an audience. She's quick on her feet and she is a real capable battler. She easily warmed up to the team but she does have some kind of friendly rivalry with Tan-tan. Because of her habit to perform in Pokemon Musicals. She developed a dance that allows her to show her stuff even more. I call this dance Shouhi Dance. She evolved during my adventures and immediately became even sweeter than before.
Special Technique: Shouhi Dance (Normal)
She starts off by jumping side to side and then when she builds up her momentum. She charges and does numerous flips. This causes her to improve her Special Attacks because of the focus needed. It also make her quicker and more evasive. This technique acts and increases stats like Quiver Dance but instead of special defense, it raises evasion. This technique can only be used twice per battle. It needs a lot of energy to do. Same amount as a Quiver Dance and two Double Teams. If used twice, the effects do not stack. Because of mastering the art of special attack through this technique, she forgot to use the moves Take Down, Attract, Frustration and Work Up.

Zero: Level 2 Male Kirlia
Kirlia (Psychic): Kirlia's empathic abilities make it very in touch with its opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. It also has a very good sense of balance and is hard to knock down.
Psychic: Psychics are considered to automatically be familiar with psychic abilities. Thus, they can use Psychic to move and toss Pokémon. If facing a non-bug, non-dark opponent, psychics can sense their opponent somewhat, making accuracy reducing attacks less effective.
Bio: I found this Ralts wandering all alone near the Old Chateau. Apparently, this Ralts was an orphan. It's whole family disappeared without a trace. It was crying and was very wary of anything breathing. I eventually was able to befriend it and it was following me everywhere. It appears as though this Kirlia was very young. Zero is a timid Kirlia. He tries his best to be happy but ultimately there is still despair in his heart. He has learned to treat me and my other Pokemon as family. Since this Ralts was very young, he was not very strong. He does have a very capable mind and can learn, and understand most that is thought to him. He can fire special attacks but he seems to like practicing his physical attacks. Due to his love of physical attacks, he learned Ice Punch very early. He likes using it here and there practicing it. He seems to be improving and his capability to freeze is amazing as well. Sadly, he isn't very strong when it comes to physical attacks, so one day, I was teaching it Psychic. It quickly learned that Psychic can be used to be able to lift objects and Pokemon. I was shocked when he used his psychic powers on himself to support himself. He can carry himself. He can make him more nimble. What I was surprised the most of is his amazing idea of using Psychic to boost the power of his Ice Punch. This attack is called Glacial Blow. He evolved into a Kirlia in one of my battles against new trainers and quickly got rid of it's weakness of being young.
Special Attack: Glacial Blow (Ice/Psychic)
This attack deals about 1.25x the damage of Ice Punch and a Confusion. This attack still has the 50% chance of partial freezing and has an added 15% chance for confusion. Because of Ralts infusing this attack with Psychic, he can do some damage to the mental state of the opponent as well. This attack uses the same amount of energy as Psychic and Ice Punch combined. He can only use this attack two times per battle.

Yuki: Level 2 Female Shiny Snorunt
Snorunt (Ice): Snorunt has powerful jaws that allow it to eat ice and snow. Its biting attacks are 10% more effective than normal.
Ice: Ice Pokémon are highly resistant to cold, and love fighting in it. However, they hate hot temperatures, and will not fight as well.
Bio: What seems to be a shiny Snorunt, this one is not what she appears to be. Coming from a feared clan of Snorunts, Glalies and Froslass in the snowy regions of Snowpoint. Yuki is a fine aristocratic Pokemon with a sometimes vain and proud attitude and some spunk that comes along with it. With these aside, she is actually a fun girl to be with and would love to help her friend in time of need. This girl still strikes fear in Pokemon's hearts. She receives the feared ability of their clan only to be obtained by the 3rd child of the family, and that is why Yuki has it.
Special Training: Ghost Chills (Ghost/Ice)
As the 3rd child of the family, she is given the feared ability which I call "Ghost Chills." Well, remember the saying that when it suddenly turns cold, a ghost is near. Yuki and her clan pretty much makes this literal. She can create a strange weather that benefits her and other ice-types. Using this, she can create a special hailstorm that drains non-ice types some energy by the same amount as Leech Seed every turn. This move costs the same energy as 1.5x the energy for Leech Seed and 1.5x the energy for Hail. In exchange for this, she forgets to use Rain Dance and Hail for these are useless to her. She forgets how to use Attract and Swagger because her family doesn't really like this kind of attitude. She loses Captivate when she turns into a Froslass for the same reason. This technique can only be used once per battle and will only last for 5 rounds and can be removed by another weather-inducing move. Once it is removed or it has already stopped, Yuki will gain half of the total amount of energy drained.

Allon: Level 2 Male Blue Magnemite
Magnemite (Electric/Steel): Moves using antigravity propulsion. While this limits its speed and flight ceiling (how high it can float over the ground), this allows it to perform amazing aerial evasive maneuvers that cannot be performed by any other flier. Being inorganic,Magnemite cannot be affected by Poison in any way, unlike other Steel types who could be affected if the Poison is ingested internally.
Electric: Electric types, in general, prefer areas where their electric attacks are most accurate. Thus, while hot temperatures don’t bother them, the fact that heat refracts electricity doesn’t appeal to them.
Steel: Steel types, like rock types, have hard bodies, making them resistant to unskilled physical blows, and sink in water. While not bothered by water to the degree rock types are, they still would rather fight out of the water. Unlike rock types, most steel Pokémon prefer cold temperatures to hot ones.
Bio: Let's start with Allon's appearance. He has the same physical structure of any other Magnemite. His color on the other hand, stands out. This guy comes from a family of Magnemites, Magnetons and Magnezones working in an hydroelectric power plant located near Grandma Wilma's house atop the steep waterfall hidden in fog. These guys actually help provide electricity to the whole Sinnoh region. Like all the Magnemites from that power plant, the red part of his magnet is now dark blue and the metal he's made of is a little blue. This particular one is actually very efficient in helping create some electricity. It helps in maintaining order in the whole power plant. He is in charge of making sure the generators never overheat and all that. After years and years of working in an hydroelectric power plant. The Magnezones there have studied the water pretty well and were able to create some good alternative of cooling the generator by creating harnessing water energy of their own. When I stumbled upon the power plant by accident, this guy immediately greeted me with a smile. I was able to make friends pretty quickly but all the others seemed incredibly cautious. They gave me a chance to help with the duties in the place. A lot of my ice Pokemon there helped them cool down. They were essentially grateful but were even more grateful when I saved the power plant from certain destruction. Allon then begged to join my team seeking approval from the head Magnezone. Eventually they agreed when I proved to be a good guardian for Allon when I beat their strongest worker. Allon is a kind and happy-go-lucky Magnemite; willing to try and make friends with everyone he meets. Although when you anger him, he might just hate you forever or give you a shocking experience. As previously stated, the group of Magnezones living in the power plant was able to create a new technique; Allon is one of the Magnemites to learn this technique at such a young age, almost perfecting it when I caught him.
Special Training: Hydropower (Water)
Allon and the Magne-tribe living in the hydroelectric power plant learned to use Hidden Power Water. This goes for Allon too, turning his Hidden Power to be of water-type energy. It does the 1.25x the damage but uses 1.5x the energy. He can only use this twice per battle. But because of him focusing on water, Allon loses access to Magnet Bomb, Snore, Sleep Talk, Frustration, Sunny Day and Thundershock.

Terux: Level 2 Male Cubone
Cubone (Ground): Cubone wear a skull helmet, which they will not willingly take off. This reduces damage from attacks to the head, but if the skull is destroyed, it costs 1 SP to replace or 1 battle for the Cubone to go out and find another. Cubone cannot use their respective “Bone” attacks (Bone Club, Bonemerang, etc.) unless they are holding their bone.
Ground: Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).
Bio: Terux is of course an orphan. He is the son of the ghost Marowak living in the Pokemon Tower. Terux saw how Team Rocket beat and killed his mother. He became emotionally unstable and was known to cry all the time near the resting place of his mother. The skull covering his head is hard but lightweight and his bone is hard but a little heavy. When I met him, I coaxed him to see come with me so I can prove to him the world isn't that bad. We travelled all around, he had much fun but his true talents are in Pokemon Ping Pong, Pokemon Contests and Pokemon Musical. His love for these allowed him to be able to twirl his bone at a high rate. For a Pokemon who is known for being prim and proper for contests and musicals, he sure has a big apatite. Almost piggish, if I do say so myself. For some reason, he just loves eating soil. Nobody really knows why he'd prefer soil over fancy contest food... Terux is a kind and shy Cubone. He wouldn't do anything to hurt his friends. He's very protective of them. Although, despite his now happy attitude, he still has some frequent mood swings but these don't affect his battling prowess. He's amazing in battling and can easily hold his own battles.
Special Technique: Omnomnom (Ground)
Due to his love of eating soil, soil became a source of comfort for Terux. He can be ordered to eat soil as one move. By doing this, he gains amount of health and energy a Larvitar gets when it eats soil, but the damage and energy taken from eating poisoned soil is 2x as much as Larvitar gets. This signature is similar to Larvitar's species characteristic only with bigger drawback. Nomnom~

Ani: Level 2 Female White Wartortle
Wartortle (Water): The most militant of the Squirtle family, Wartortle are the middle of the line in speed and agility. Like all of the Squirtle family, they are vulnerable if knocked on their backs.
Water: Water Pokémon are able to hold their breath and/or breathe under water. The time varies, from about half an hour to one hour for reptilians and mammals, and indefinitely for fish and squid like Pokémon. They are also, generally, good swimmers.
Bio: A squirtle nearby paid a visit to my house, according to Zero, who was then a Kirlia, more outstanding than he was initially. Zero was just on their porch, playing around with sticks and pebbles which lay in a perfect row on the ground. Yuki’s, Gela’s, and Shirou’s pokeballs lay idly near Zero. The squirtle rushed by and trampled over the formation, breaking sticks and kicking pebbles as she passed. Zero paid no attention and kept silent. The Squirtle noticed Zero and came closer, “Whatcha doin’ here?”

Zero replied, “Making something. You just ruined it. Great job there…” Tears collected in his eyes as hours of work were ruined, thrown around to make an abstract image.

“Oh, you’re a guy! From far away, I thought you were a girl! You even look like one with that Skirt!”

Zero couldn’t take it anymore. He finally burst, his eyes leaving tears flowing down his cheeks. The Squirtle noticed this and apologised. “I’m sorry-“

“Sorry? You broke my present and YOU INSULTED ME!”

“Hey! You can’t just yell at me like that!” And she squirted a stream of water from her mouth. The force pushed Zero to the glass door beside him, but not enough to crack the glass, only enough to scratch it. Zero got annoyed, and threw a snowball, impacting the squirtle’s face directly. The pokeballs released the pokemon who were trying to get out as soon as Zero’s sobs reached them. A battle occurred, in which the four pokemon were against the lone Squirtle. But before they could dispatch their nemesis, I returned home, only to see a mess on the porch, with broken twigs, pebbles, and small puddles. I greet them, “Hello everyone! I’m back for Christmas!” But as soon as I saw what was happening, I rushed toward them and said, “Stop it! You shouldn’t fight on Christmas!” And all of them obeyed and looked up at me. I then spot the Squirtle. “Hmm… That’s interesting. Would you like to stay with us for Christmas Dinner?” The other four gave a puzzled stare, even after dinner was over. It was a delicious meal, and everyone was filled.

The next day, the Little Squirtle could no longer be found, though she slept on another couch near the fireplace, together with my other ‘mon on the night before. It felt odd, knowing that she left even after I took care of her. And so after I got ready to leave, I decided to head to the docks. Right before I got on the ramp up the ship, I felt a minor force against my back, getting my shirt soaked. I turn to see the smirking Squirtle making more faces at an attempt to insult me. She probably wants to challenge me to a battle I thought. So I decided to finish her off with Yuki, my Snorunt.

The battle wasn’t very long, and once she was knocked out, I tended to her as much as I could. When I finally went on the boat, a pokeball of mine was missing. I look to see that it lay there on the ground, in place of the Squirtle. At that time, I thought she was playing more tricks on me, to further delay my journey, so I simply retrieved it, and brought it with me throughout my entire trip.
Halfway back home, The light on my pokeball was blinking slowly and it gradually raised its tempo. Soon, The Squirtle popped out and lands right into my hand. “I guess it’s too late to take you back there now… and you really want to go with me that much… from now on, I’ll name you Ani. Make sure you behave, though.” And from then on, she became mine.

That says everything I went through with this wonderful teammate. Ani is stylish, posh, chic, you name it. She is rude, but she is lively and fun to be with. She likes teasing everyone, but whenever it goes too far, she turns apologetic.
Signature Attack: Bubble Trouble (Water/Ice)
Her first snowball fight was a big disaster because for some reason, she can't create snowballs. She can create anything except spherical clumps of snow. She got frustrated and left the game, but little did we know. She kept practicing at night. In one of our subsequent snowball fights, she surprised me with something else... it is a sphere... but it isn't snow. I've seen how she makes it. She gathers a major amount of energy, a moderate amount of ice energy, and a good amount of water energy. She throws this orb at her target, and once it explodes, the water quickly cools, the attack dealing a moderate amount of damage. There's a 10% chance of a full body freeze, and if it doesn't it slows down the opponent like how Icy Wind does. This cannot be used for more than two times per battle, and also her ice energy can limit its usage.

Hiroshi: Level 2 Male Gold Combusken
Combusken: (Fire/Fighting) Combusken's legs are very powerful. It can jump fairly high (about 15 feet in the air) and its kicking attacks are slightly more powerful than normal.
Fire: Fire types love hot temperatures. Most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time (indefinitely in the case of Magby, Magmar, Slugma and Magcargo). If a fire Pokémon has a flame somewhere on its body, it will take extra damage if a water attack hits the flame. Otherwise, fire Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short (except for the above 4 Pokémon, who will take damage the longer they are in the water). Instead of being automatically 2x weak to Water, they take 150% of the damage if hit on their bodies, but take 210+% if hit on open flames.
Fighting: Fighting Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, which gives them slightly greater endurance and energy.
Bio: No bio yet
Signature Training: Firebending (Electric)
Due to him finding peace within himself, saving him from all the emotional turmoil running rampant inside of him, he has learned how to bend the purest form of flame, lightning. Sadly, he could only do so much and just learned one simple electric move, Shock Wave. He only has enough electrical juice in him for the usage of this twice or once with a Thunderpunch.

Hanazaki: Level 2 Male Shiny Lombre
Lombre (Grass/Water): Though able to swim and stay underwater for a fair amount of time, Lombre are not the best swimmers and prefer to stay near the surface of the water. Lombre are capable of restoring more health and energy then grass Pokemon normally get in the rain.
Grass: Grass types live anywhere that can support vegetation, though most prefer temperate to tropical climates. Grass types enjoy both bright sun and rain. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls.
Bio: I was having a nice picnic with my best friends in Amity Square near the nice pond. We were joking around with each other and played some games with our Pokemon. I guess the fun got too rowdy when my mischievous friend pushed me into the water. I landed on some kind of hard lily pad. I heard my other friend scolding her before she offered her hands and pulled me up gently. I always enjoy their company. I thought the whole thing was done until the lily pad suddenly flung itself at me. I fell facedown on the damp soil and looked to see what hit me. It was a purple Lotad. I guess that was the hard thing that hit me. While observing the beauty, it squirted a Water Gun at my face before proceeding to call for some reinforcements. Before letting it get away, I lifted it and asked if I could challenge it in a battle instead. Needless to say, it didn't bring up much of a fight against Lambo. It accepted defeat but I still wanted to get revenge. I begged it to join my squad instead and it could torture me during my journeys. It agreed and after some time he let go of his grudge. One odd thing though, it seems as though rain follows it around. I don't really mind because I have tons of Pokemon to keep me warm. Me and my best friends left the Square with smiles on our faces. I actually like on of 'em but we don't mind. I named the cursed Lotad, Hanazaki, after the salamander endemic to Japan. The salamander is supposedly the legendary Kappa, which looked like Lombre. Hanazaki is a tough guy. He doesn't let go of grudges easily though. He'd do anything to get you back but nonetheless, he's a good friend.He likes having others do his bidding for him.
Special Technique: Aquatic Escape (Water)
Like the way he was calling for help, he learned how to use a water type Volt Switch. Hanazaki charges up a significant amount of water energy. He uses a part of that water energy to fling a water-filled bubble at the enemy that bursts on contact dealing mild damage and soaking the target wet. He uses the rest of the energy to return to its pokeball. The physical and psychological mindset of the user will be carried over to the next Pokemon. Poison and physical injuries will not be carried over. This can be used to switch in a Switch=KO match. He still would switch even if the move misses. This can only be used once per battle.

Lissa: Level 2 Female Shiny Quagsire
Quagsire (Water/Ground): Quagsire move at a decent clip on land, and a respectable pace in the water, though they prefer shallow, slow water to deep, fast currents. Wooper and Quagsire are coated with a slimy substance, which makes them harder to grab.
Ground: Ground Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 75% the normal damage from electric attacks. If a ground type is wet, electric attacks affect it normally (unless the Pokémon is naturally wet/slimy, like Quagsire).
No Signature Yet

Lambo: Level 1 Male Spotted Tauros
Tauros (Normal): Tauros is a powerful charger. Any tackling or ramming attacks do extra damage, as Tauros continues over the opponent, doing extra trampling damage.
Normal: Normal types can use the greatest variety of attacks in the league: they pay for this, however, by having less type energy. In the ASB, Normal types take 100% damage from Ghost type moves.
Bio: Lambo was born looking like a cow with a black mane and horns. He was always outcast by the herd because of his uniqueness. His family always treated him like dirt and occasionally leaves him behind. He was always disregarded by all the Tauros in the herd making him a sad loner. His loneliness eventually led him to the discovery of anime in human homes. His favorite Japanese animation is Katekyo Hitman! Reborn. Wherein he first saw his hero, Lambo. Lambo is a totally cool character that uses green electricity to fight off the enemy families. He has a black afro as a kid but turns into a hunk as he grows. He wears a cow costume as a young child making Lambo adore him even more. The costume looks like his coat, not to mention his hair is similar to his mane. He just loves Lambo. That's the sole reason why I named him Lambo after finding him secretly watching t.v. in some person's house. I feel bad for the guy who had to pay for the electricity bills.Lambo was scarred as a child but this doesn't stop him from being happy. He is one of the most joyous Tauros I've met. He doesn't have that aggressive personality most Tauros have. Despite this, he still caries the Tauros pride and hates all the cow/bull/horned mammals copycat Pokemon, including Deerling/Sawsbuck, Stantler, Boufallant and Miltank. He just purely hates Deerling/Sawsbuck though.
Special Training: I Have Horns Too (Grass)
Tauros learns how to use Horn Leech after studying how Deerling/Sawsbuck doing it in secret. He is continuously spited by the Deerling line because of his mediocre grass movepool. That's why he decided to learn this one. His usage of this is limited to his grass energy reservoir, which is pretty much depleted when SolarBeam is used. He has enough energy to use this twice without SolarBeam. Thanks to focusing on this grass type move, he forgets how to learn SolarBeam.

He also practiced making the electricity he emits green. He did this in honor of his hero. This doesn't do anything special.

Raito: Level 1 Male Absol
Absol (Dark): Due to their ability to predict disasters, Absol have a faster reaction time to large-scale attacks (Earthquake, Blast Burn, Explosion, Thunder, Hydro Pump, Sandstorm, exceptionally powerful sig moves, destruction of arena, etc, etc). This does not guarantee escape, it merely increases the odds of dodging.
Dark: Dark types can see in the dark. They prefer to fight at night, however light does not adversely affect them.
Bio: The ground shifted underneath me. As I strode on the beach, I simply thought I merely lost balance. Another shake of the boulder ground also induced long, slender yet winding cracks on the roads and structures nearby. Those who were doing their own business rushed out of the building in a nervous panic while others peeked out their windows and doors to assess the damage… Earthquakes have never occurred in this area before, and no one bothered to announce a drill or something of that sort.

Half an hour passed after the inital quakes. People just went about with their own business, fondly disregarding the negligible shake. They weren't the only ones, as I continued to stroll. I decided to get a drink so I walked back to the Pokemon Center.

As I closed in, a quadrupedal creature with complete heterochromia appeared on top of one of the buildings, and as I took a better look, it was an Absol staring straight at the ocean. And almost immediately, Those who were already on the ground were gathering pebbles to throw at him. I shouted at them “Hey! Don’t you understand that he’s meant to warn us! Not to bring disasters! He’s trying to warn us about something!”

I thought to myself, what could he be warning us about. I looked back to the ocean and noticed that the water has receded. It was as if it was retreating back to the sea. Then it hit me... "A tsuanmi's coming!!!"

A siren sounded. Red lights in the buildings flashed. #Warning! Tsunami Alert! Please head to higher ground!# I turned to them in irritation, “Told You… Now get out of here, if you want to live!” One person threw another pebble at the Absol, before they finally got into their vehicles and rushed towards the hills.

A dark line appeared over the horizon, and got bigger as it approached. And to my surprise, the Absol fired a powerful Ice beam directly at the horizon. There was only very little effect on the incoming wave, So I got out Lambo, Ani, Shirou, Rei, Gela, to launch their ice beams while Gela uses her signature move, Ice Flurry. All beams were concentrated on the wave ahead, and finally, it started to take effect, the initial wave halted. After a couple of seconds, another black line went over the white wall, but failed to come through. When the last one broke holes into the frozen wall, we unleashed another wave of Ice Beams. The wave was getting much bigger, the barrage of waves isn't over yet. A gigantic wave loomed from the distance and we were all standing our ground, the people cheering for us. The Absol is panicking and was flailing about. We did our thing once more but this just wasn't enough. He bashed me and my Pokemon back as he rushes towards the wave with a lit mouth.

"What is he thinking? Is he nuts?"

The wave engulfs the foolish Pokemon. Everyone looks in astonishment, as a white light comes out of the wave and pierces it, stopping the threat completely. Absol used Hyper Beam to stop the wave... Me and my team rushed in to help the injured being.

"Thank you for saving us. I think you'd be a wonderful addition to the team."

The Absol nodded before fainting. I used an empty Pokeball to capture the dark Pokemon. I rushed to the Pokemon center and had all my Pokemon healed. I waited patiently as I had faith that Nurse Joy would be able to help my Pokemon.

That would be the story of how I got Raito... or light. I named him after his moment in the wave, a bright light came out of the wave, and that's what he's named after. He's a quiet Pokemon, but strong and dependable. He'll do anything to stop injustice from happening as he's a man of balance and equality. Upon close inspection, he has complete heterochromia, resulting in his weird eye colors.
Signature Training: Heart of Justice (Flying)
Due to his love of equality... he does his best to save all the innocent people or Pokemon he can find. One of the things he's trying to save them from are tsunamis and tornadoes. He cannot break them easily but found a way to do so by studying flying types. He can now use Air Cutter after studying and practicing it. He can use this at 1.25x the energy needed. He only has enough Flying Energy to use this twice, or once with Aerial Ace.

Kugutsu: Level 1 Genderless Baltoy
Baltoy (Ground/Psychic): As they have eyes all around their heads, Baltoy are almost impossible to surprise or sneak up on. Baltoy naturally levitate, and can keep it up indefinitely.
No Signature Yet

Apollo: Level 1 Genderless Solrock
Solrock (Rock/Psychic): Solrock is capable of generating vast amounts of heat by spinning, enough to vaporise moderate and weaker water attacks or dissipate fog. Energy use is equal to Fire Spin and is usable twice per battle. It has slightly more fire energy then normal and can levitate indefinitely. It fights more enthusiastically in the day time.
Rock: Rock types generally have hard bodies, which makes them resistant to unskilled (non-fighting) blows. However, most are so heavy that they will sink in water, so they stay away from deep-water sources if possible. Rock types prefer heat to cold.
No Signature Yet

Total: 16
Slots Left: 0

Old Pokemon:

Korui: Level 2 Male Blue Staravia
Bio:Korui is a resident of the northern regions of Sinnoh exposing her to incredible cold. He wasn't the only Starly living there when I met him. I was travelling along, visiting my favorite Snowpoint City, seeing a flock of Starlies. There were a lot, and what seemed to be a shiny one, but that wasn't the one that caught my eye. The one that caught my eye is this blue one who seemed to lead the flock. I challenged him to a battle, even Zero's Glacial Blow wasn't enough to harm this one. I eventually caught him with Shirou and eventually became close buddies with him. He has a gentle and adamant nature allowing him to become a good leader before. He is shown to have a good leadership skills and is easily capable of making friends or negotiating. He evolved as he traveled with me.

Kian: Level 2 Male Snover
Bio:Kian is a mature and a very bright Snover who is willing to take charge anytime. Well, being cold-hearted is not always limited to ice-types. Others have this trait as well, including humans. Well, Kian, acting as the big bro of the squad, pretty much saw this first hand. When he and his family was strolling along the snowy forest in Snowpoint, his father and mother were beaten and captured by evil poachers right before his and his siblings eyes. He was left traumatized but soon regained his composure when his siblings needed him. He is the oldest of 5 and he was the one to protect everyone after the incident.

Frey: Level 2 Female Axew
Bio:A paranoid and cowardly Axew. She was found crying in the depths of Mistralton Cave. She usually runs away if she is threatened. Weird enough, she is a very curious creature. This usually ends terribly causing her to run away. She eventually lost her way when running away thus making her an orphan. Due to her habit of running away. She developed a technique wherein she is capable of running faster than other Axews.
Special Training: Nimble Body (Flying/Dragon)
Due to her impressive speed, she is capable of attacking quickly and then stepping back for her safety thus increasing evasion slightly. With this ability, there are drawbacks. Her speed and evasion would be halved whenever in Sandstorm and Hail due to her not seeing her way properly. She also cannot use Agility, Hone Claws, Aerial Ace and Endure. This also adds more energy usage to all physical attacks she does by 1.25x.

Tetsu: Level 2 Male Shiny Golden Ferroseed
Bio:I heard of miners being scared of by a Pokemon near Driftveil City. I decided to go investigate. When I was there, I saw him terrorize the miners. After running away, I decided to try and see the Pokemon for myself. It turns out it was a shiny Ferroseed. He was very protective when I approached. I noticed he was gold in parts where he should be silver. Apparently, the mine was a gold mine. Tetsu probably lived in the cave, absorbing the minerals from the gold-filled walls causing him to turn golden. Tetsu takes less damage from special attacks because of this as well. When I befriended this amazing Pokemon, I was examining it real well. I observed that it was a very cautious Pokemon. It's VERY protective of anything it likes. In this case, the mine. So he probably chased the miners of thinking they would take his home away from him. Tetsu is a very defensive Pokemon, preferring to defend than to attack. He is a very gentle and kind-hearted Pokemon only to those he knows.

Setto: Level 2 Male Sneasel
Bio:I found Setto causing trouble in Blackthorn City. I saw him eating food he stole. I confronted him to try and get other stolen items back. I ended up catching him though. Setto is a charming Pokemon. Female Pokemon usually fall for him immediately. This Sneasel is particularly charismatic, cunning and mischievous. He has a nasty habit of stealing but I think he is improving.

Lena: Level 2 Female Blue Pidgeotto
Bio:I found Lena as a weak Pidgey. I was observing a flock of Pidgeys, when I noticed this one being picked on all the time. It was being picked on because of its weird coloration. I'm thinking that she thought she was being picked on because of her weak and fragil structure. So I always observed this one away from its flock training somewhere. I noticed this one has a passionate heart and a good sense of justice. She didn't exact revenge on the ones who picked on her. When I finally had the guts to confront her, she immediately attacked me with a valiant heart. She kept fighting even against my friend Korui. She eventually was knocked out and she agreed on joining me. During my journies, she evolved in one of my most important battles.

Tan-tan: Level 2 Male Aipom
Aipom (Normal): Aipom are more nimble, particularly with their tails. They can anchor themselves to something with their tails, leaving their limbs free to do other things. They are also more likely to stop from falling if there’s something within grabbing distance of their tail.
Bio: I met this one while passing by the narrow alley in Castelia. I was just passing through for a shortcut when I saw this little guy seemingly falling. I rushed to try and catch him but I didn't make it. Apparently he was about to perform an impressive Break Reversal. An adventurous and joyful Aipom. He is very ecstatic whenever he goes to a new place. He is very nimble and adept in using his tail but he can also display amazing capabilities with his hands. He is a very kind and generous Pokemon. His family lives in the concrete jungle of Castelia causing his whole kin to be very adept in moving through the city by the use of the walls and some times, strings. Through the need of moving withouut anything to grab, he devised a special technique which allows him to absorb impact and use it as his own power thus propelling him.
Special Technique: Break Reversal (Fighting)
Tan-tan learns a special variation of Reversal called Break Reversal. It has the same effects as Reversal but would also lessen the impact force of the opponent because of Tan-tan using his tail as a shield. In addition, this move can absorb a little damage from special attacks but not reflect it back to the opponent. This technique uses 1.5x the energy usage as normal Reversal. He can only use this technique two times per battle. He receives 0.8x damage from physical attacks and 0.9x damage from special attacks when using this move.

Gela: Level 2 Female White Mienfoo
Mienfoo (Fighting): Mienfoo train in conducting long strings of attacks, able to perform consecutive attacks with great ease. Attacks that score multiple hits will be harder to interrupt and get in additional hits and attacks that are combined or can be used in quick succession will be more likely to succeed.
Fighting: Fighting Pokémon train extensively, more than any other Pokémon type, which gives them slightly greater endurance and energy.
Bio: Gela is a kind-hearted Mienfoo that is protective of loved ones. She is ready to take a hit for her friends. She isn't very sociable but she loves her friends and family with all her heart. She acts as the big sister of my team but she barely socializes with the others. Remember the big wildfire in Mexico earlier this 2011. Well, when I was on my cross-dimensional vacation. I saw the aftermath of what happened. To my surprise, I saw a Pokemon in the human world! It was a crying Mienfoo. Apparently, her home and her family died in the wildfire. I was really sad when I figured out what happened. She agreed to join me back to the Pokemon World to meet new Pokemon and to help me reach my dreams. I noticed that this poke was very weary of heat. In one of my battles, she surprised me by breaking down on the floor with an Air Flare. An amazing hip hop dance move. I suspect it learning that in the human world. That was only the beginning, the move is starting to gather cold air slowly creating a tornado of cold air. I named this move the "Ice Flurry."
Special Technique: Ice Flurry (Ice)
Being rather paranoid of heat, Gela learned to tap into her Ice Energy to help her gather cold air. As she does an Air Flare, a tornado of cold air slowly forms and can easily pull in airborne Pokemon. The unlucky Pokemon getting caught in this experiences extreme hypothermia. This does as much damage as an Ice Beam with an Icy Wind and has a 10% chance for full body freeze and 25% chance for a partial freeze. This costs as much energy as two Ice Beams. This variation can only be used once per battle. A quicker build-up can be done when the command "Quick Flurry" is said. This quicker variation can be used to cancel out fire-type attacks. This causes as much energy needed for a Wall Reflect. This variation can only be used twice per battle- once if the other variation is also used. In exchange for this technique, she forgets how to use the defensive moves Reversal and Quick Guard and the flying type moves Bounce and Aerial Ace.

Trainer Stats:
Pengyzu
Trainer Level: 2
Referee Class: B
Wins (DQ): 3 (1)
Losses (DQ): 4 (0)
Ties: 1
Win %: 44.5%
KOs: 16
TP and SP: 46 TP and 15.75 SP

SP Usage:
10.15.2011: Converted 3.5 SP into 7 TP which leaves me with 4 SP
10.16.2011: Used 3 SP to level Allon, Lena and Terux up which leaves me with 1 SP
03.05.2012: Used 1 SP to level Hiroshi/Kara, which leaves me with 0 SP.
03.28.2012: Earned 1 SP from Tuner's Art Request. Now have 1 SP.
04.12.2012: Earned 7.5 SP from Coolz8 and Tuner89's battle. Now have 8.5 SP.
04.12.2012: Used 1 SP to level Hanazaki, which leaves me with 7.5 SP.
04.16.2012: Earned 1 SP from Charm's Art Request. Now have 8.5 SP.
04.17.2012: Got 1.25 SP from Celebii. Now have 9.75 SP.
04.29.2012: Earned 1 SP from HyperLugia and BlazeVA's battle. Now have 10.75 SP.
05.22.2012: Earned 6 SP from Squirtleking and Haymez's battle. Now have 16.75 SP.
06.03.2012: Used 1 SP for levelling up Lissa.

Matches:
SPPf: Pengyzu vs. Celebii 151 (Cancelled)
SPPf: Pengyzu vs. Charminion (Cancelled)
SPPf: Pengyzu vs. Biggggg5 (Won)
UPN: Pengyzu vs. Salamencia (Draw)
UPN: Pengyzu vs. DaisyInari (Lost)
SPPf: LunarWrath vs. pengyzu (Won)
UPN: Pengyzu vs. SphealDrill (Lost)
SPPf: Pengyzu vs. DaveTheFishGuy (Cancelled)
UPN: SP-Eevee vs. Pengyzu (Cancelled)
UPN: takkupanda vs. pengyzu (Lost)
UPN: pengyzu vs. biggggg5 (1 vs. 1 Win)
SPPf: Charminions vs. pengyzu (Lost)
UPN: BlazeVA vs. pengyzu (Cancelled)
SPPf: Pengyzu vs. Bobandbill (DQ Won)

UPN: pengyzu vs. Coolz8

UPN: KratosAurion vs. pengyzu

SPPf: Pengyzu vs. Fireray

SPPf: Gym Match: Shadowshocker vs. Pengyzu

Ongoing Battles:
SPPf: 1
UPN: 2
Gym: 1

Total Battles Completed: 9

Open Slots: 1

Matches in Queue:
--

Referee Corner:

Last edited by pengyzu; 08-10-2012 at 02:42 AM.