View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 04:04 PM   #22
thed3
Pokemon Trainer

Re: Free For All Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by quilava plush
thed3: You and Drillbit dart through the ocean at full speed, the Dunsparce somewhat resembling a torpedo as he makes his way through the current. For a first time swimmer, he seems like a natural despite his normal typing, and he occasionally rises hed head above water for breaths of air but immediately jumps back into the program, temporarily avoiding the annoyance. The two of you finally make it to the shallows and, stepping upon the sands of the shore, approach the washed-up Phione and examine it closely. While Poochyena growls as you approach, it immediately turns its head to the rocks once more and flattens its ears with another growl towards it. As it pauses while thinking about what to do, you see its little eyes narrow in frustration and confusion as it looks between you and the place it originated from. Eventually it grudgingly trots off with the sparkling locket in its maw. Drillbit seems to calm down just as the Poochyena begins to trek back as well, making the situation more curious, but for now the Phione looks like it needs help quickly. You examine the fallen sea nymph and notice that the heat of the sun is beginning to rapidly dehydrate it; although the tide washes up upon it, it's not enough to support it and you can see its little body begin to shrivel up and the wound at its side drains slightly.

A banter of squawks and barks soon diverts your attention; the Poochyena is now wrestling with a Wingull, apparently engaging in a tug of war between a determined pooch and a shiny-loving bird with the locket in-between. The silver jewelry glimmers in the sun as it's strained between the two quarreling Pokemon, and even more, the sounds of the squabble cause the little Phione to stir, albeit weakly as it slowly turns to its un-injured side and mutters a soft "Phii?" Eventually the Poochyena drives the seagull opponent off, but unknown to it, the squabble forced the locket open and a white object flies out of it and lies in the sand as the puppy trots back to the rocky area of the beach.
----------------------------------
Thed looked at the Phione, it wasn't in good shape at all and it's body began to shrivel up a bit obviously needing water to keep itself healthy. Overhearing a squabble Thed looked up and saw the Poochyena in a tug-of-war battled with a Wingull. The Wingull flew off in frustration as the Poochyena walked off with the locket, but it hadn't noticed that something white fell out of it and was now in the sand. Thed felt this locket may have something to do with Phione, but didn't know how.

First and foremost though, was Phione's condition and Thed told Drillbit, "Drillbit, see that little white thing in the sand I need you to grab it for me and bring it to me. Dig underneath the sand to be as inconspicuous as possible. In the meantime I'm going to take Phione back to the sea. Not too far deep though, but just enough to submerge it in the water to rehydrate it. Remember to come to me with the white thing and if anything tries to mess with you well give it a Hidden Power Dragon to scare it off. Got it?"
"Sparce!"

The land snake began to dig underneath the sand towards the white object while Thed gently lifted up Phione's body and began to head to the water.

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
thed3 is offline   Reply With Quote