View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 11:45 PM   #7
Jerichi
本✚能

Copypasta'd the wrong one, but I did specify here.

Quote:
Bide (NO) -- Taking a defensive stance to reduce damage somewhat, the user takes all attacks making no attempt to dodge as a red aura surrounds the user. At the end of the round(s), the aura will condense in front of the user, and send all energy back in the form of a large beam which is aimed wherever the user wants. The beam is twice the power of the attacks levied against it, and is comprised of the exact same energy type used against the Bide, so the Bide beam CAN encompass several types. The Bide will break after about 3/4ths of a Hyper Beam worth of damage (though all the damage done, regardless of the amount will be reflected), and the resulting beam will not reflect Super Effective damage, as it calculates the damage before the user is hit. The aura cannot be penetrated, so status changing moves, OHKO attacks, etc. will not work. During the Bide, the user cannot do any other moves and remains still. Energy usage for a Bide is high, depending on the moves used against it, and the user will need time to recharge afterward.
Better?

EDIT:
>Ethe

I had the aura bursting automatically after 1 round in an earlier incarnation but decided against that. I'm a little iffy about 2 because one of the biggest trappings of Bide that is a little too big is when you get stuck sitting idle for 2 rounds. Or am I just paranoid?