View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #53
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Pichu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
Seed Flare is a really poor example since it's generally never used unless Metronome'd. Besides, it's been featured in Shaymin's movie since DPPt's release. Eh. No point in discussing this further since it's not up to us what happens anyway.
Granted, it's rarely used, but I was using it in response to your claim that it's impossible to come up with preliminary ideas for how the new moves may work.

In dppt, Seed Flare was shown as a blue Shockwave of energy. In battle revolution, it was again shown as a blue shockwave of energy. When it was finally shown in the anime, it was shown as a- wait for it- green shockwave of energy.

How did Mozz write it up? A seed of pure energy that apparently takes a shitload of energy to push. Le fack. Don't you know what the word Flare means?

>We don't decide what happens

Yes, but if someone proves their point, the LOs may just think about it. That and its a sore point for me that my suggestion that we start THINKING about how the attacks work now was shouted down when it normally takes half a year AFTER the games are realeased in english AND 50% OF THEM ARE STILL EITHER USELESS, INACCURATE, DOWNRIGHT STUPID, OR ALL THREE!

[/rant]
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote