View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 08:26 PM   #6
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
WHOMAG!!! Ghosts are running everywhere, and zombies are eating their yearly brains, yes it's that time again where spooks spook, ghosts boo, and witches make weird cauldrony thingamajigs with newts and stuff...yumm >>

BUT here at Fizzby we do things differently. Yes we eat newt brains instead delicious..tender...moistly yummy ne *cough* ANYWAY, onto the newt bra... I mean Halloween, a time of tricking and treating and being lazy I can't be bothered to trick, so here's a nice treat for everyone:

From Arnie you shall be receiving:

Skull of the Forgotten Souls (Hold Item)
For one round only the skull will summon a skeletal ally. When summoned the skeleton will either defend your Pokemon from attack for one round, or attack your opponent with a Bonemerang attack before it disappears. The effect can only happen once per battle and the user can chose only one effect, attack or defend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
On this day of magic, mystery, and mayhem, please enjoy one of these special little treats I have for you.

Mystic Pack containing:
x1 Super Pass
x1 Halloween candy
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
x1 Rare Bone
x1 Psychic Ball
x1 TM Dream Eater
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card

Notes:
* The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
* When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
I was working in the lab late one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
My monster, from its slab, began to rise
And suddenly to my surprise

He did the Mash, he did the Monster Mash

Monsters have roamed Fizzy Bubbles through the Night and have left some interesting items behind. You can choose ONE costume for ONE Pokemon to be worn immediately in this thread, for they lose they're magic after Halloween.

Zombie Costume
~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the relentlessness of the un-natural Zombie and gain its strengths
*Raises 2 levels instantly
*Allows the Pokemon to absorb the mentality of one of their team-mates and learn two of their egg moves
*Cute Contest Stats will raise by 20
~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon:
*Zombie Mask: This item raises the holders Sp.Defence by 20% but attacks with added effects inflicted on it are 20% more likely to be successful (on top of the existing percentages)
Picking up:
x1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
x1 Super Pass
x1 Rare Bone
x1 TM Dream Eater
x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card

Applying the following:
x1 Halloween Candy to be fed to Cleo the Ankhal, raising her from Lv.16 to Lv.18.
x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry to be fed to Cleo the Ankhal, teaching her the Egg Moves Fire Fang, Glare, Shadow Sneak and Thunder Fang.
x1 Psychic Ball to house Daphne the Drowzee.

x1 Zombie Costume to be worn by Mango.
As she does a Thriller spoof, this allows for the following:
A raising of levels from Lv.60 to Lv.62.
An absorption of two Egg Moves from her teammate Ephidel the Crobat, those being Nasty Plot and Hypnosis.
A raising of Cuteness Stats from +85 to +100.

Once the above ritual has been complete x1 Zombie Mask is available for picking up.

Thanks again, mods.

Last edited by Shadowshocker; 10-30-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Edit: Cleo already knows Ice Fang.