UPNetwork

UPNetwork (http://forums.upnetwork.net/index.php)
-   PASBL (http://forums.upnetwork.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Trainer Absences (http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=1184)

Muyotwo 02-04-2009 08:11 PM

Trainer Absences

If you're going to be away, inform everyone, so that you don't get DQed. It's just good manners. Also, no mercy for no TA post.

Lady Kuno 02-04-2009 08:12 PM

ComicCon this weekend, and so I might not be around till monday.

Weebos 02-05-2009 05:41 PM

Computer Access limited over time, most likely weekend will be the low point, as well as next week, no dqs plox.

Joshua 02-06-2009 11:12 PM

Not so much an abscence, moreso a note.

There's a bushfire roughly 45 kilometres or so from my hometown. Now, the weather is dry, humid and windy, and there's pretty much nothing but dry bush from here to the next town, which is where the fire is approaching. If I disappear over the next few days, you can see why.

Damn 12 year drought. Will keep you posted. Please bear with me for a while. It's probably not quite as serious as it sounds, but I really have no idea, and I'm just playing it safe.

Joshua

EDIT1: Holy sh*t. One of our town's fire trucks has been burnt to hell. The crew's ok though. The town nearby has lost its golf course though, which is scary yet amusing.

Muyotwo 02-10-2009 06:13 AM

Going to Disneyland.

Should have internet access, but if not, no DQs.

Amras.MG 02-10-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua (Post 58528)
Not so much an abscence, moreso a note.

There's a bushfire roughly 45 kilometres or so from my hometown. Now, the weather is dry, humid and windy, and there's pretty much nothing but dry bush from here to the next town, which is where the fire is approaching. If I disappear over the next few days, you can see why.

Damn 12 year drought. Will keep you posted. Please bear with me for a while. It's probably not quite as serious as it sounds, but I really have no idea, and I'm just playing it safe.

Joshua

EDIT1: Holy sh*t. One of our town's fire trucks has been burnt to hell. The crew's ok though. The town nearby has lost its golf course though, which is scary yet amusing.

Stay safe Joshua, that bushfire is hell.

Mozz 02-10-2009 11:03 AM

Pro-tip: Get rid of the brush between the hellfire and your house.

Regards,

Me

Jerichi 02-12-2009 06:26 AM

I'm at school practically all today, and will be going in bright and early for oral surgery (wisdom teeth, yay) tomorrow morning. This means I may not be around for the next couple of days, so sorry if I didn't ref for you or something, and please, no DQs.

Muyotwo 02-15-2009 08:52 PM

Tomorrow is the day that begins the long flight back to Oz, so ABL and I are extremely absent for the next few days.

Joshua 02-23-2009 04:34 PM

Away til Thursday. Please No DQs. Sorry all.

Joshua

EDIT: Complications have ensued, attempting to overcome. Gone til Sunday, please no DQs. Apologies to all.

bird1111 03-04-2009 05:06 PM

Will have no access from Friday afternoon until Sunday mid-day/evening.

Insidious_Dreamer 03-07-2009 08:32 AM

Dear All,

I'm going to Sydney for the long-weekend. I'll be back monday evening. Please no DQs and sorry about reffings.

Love I_D

Insidious_Dreamer 03-19-2009 06:27 AM

Dear all,

I post here for Joshua who send his apologies. He needs a new computer since something is preventing him from being able to get onto SPPf and UPN (he reckons its like a virus or something, he's not sure). He suggests that for any matches that he is reffing, unless you are happy to wait a month before getting a post, you should get a new ref. And for anyone he is battling, please be patient. However, to use his words: "if patience is too difficult, there is nothing I can do"

Yours,
I_D

AshsBabyLapras 03-20-2009 06:00 AM

Got some things on my mind - ASB isn't really one of them right now. :[ Post rate may be a little... erratic? Forgiveness plz. D:

iAmDewgong 03-27-2009 04:09 PM

Probably gone over the weekend. Back at Monday unless my plans changes.

Yours,
IaD

(sorry for the goodbye-phrase-stealing)

Deebs 03-28-2009 10:21 AM

If someone could post this on SPP, that'd be nice, I can't even get on the site because of the Platinum rush.

Going on vacation for spring break Sunday until Friday. Don't expect activity from me during this period. Thanks.

Insidious_Dreamer 03-31-2009 11:25 PM

Hey guys, Sneasel, TT and QBall just had the conficker.c virus hit their computer, or at least it looks to be the case since their virus scan programs wont open at the moment for him to be able to check, etc etc. Some bastard did actually make it and it seems to have open on April Fools. Bad joke.

In any case, they may have sporadic or no activity in the coming weeks due to this possible issue. No DQs and whatnot please...

Weebos 04-02-2009 03:35 PM

Out until Saturday NO DQS PLOX

iAmDewgong 04-03-2009 03:01 PM

Mallorca calls :D and after that... Easter celebration calls x(

I believe I return at the next monday. Might pop in a bit tomorrow thouh. No DQs :D

Dew

Jerichi 04-04-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerichi (Post 9586643)
May be gone for the next 5 or so days. Should be back and more ASB-ing on Wednesday~Thursday.

No DQs. Reffings should be coming up soon.

This should actually go into effect tomorrow. I may pop in for an hour tomorrow and may be on if I can find some Internet. Don't count on it though.

See ya'll.

Insidious_Dreamer 04-07-2009 07:48 AM

Feeilng like crap as of last night, some feffing virus has gone to town using my body as food. Soz guys. No DQs please (like that would happen, my opponent's barely post at all). Also, I apologise in advance to all the peeps in reffing, i'll be putting a hold on the reffings for a bit.

I_D

SP-Eevee 04-18-2009 10:27 AM

I'm away from home at the moment and the only way I have internet access is through my Ipod Touch. This pretty much makes reffing matches impossible, ordering I could probaly manage. But no DQs just incase internet access is compromised. Should be back on Monday and i'll have everything done then.

MCXD 04-20-2009 06:51 PM

Due to internet speed and conductivity issues, a very large lack-of-interest for ASB in general, and a ton of homework that needs doing, expect my activity to be minimal for the next week or two. UPN reffings should still get done at some point, as should orders, but be lenient with the DQs please.

Hanatori 04-21-2009 05:04 PM

I've been having trouble with my computer lately. If I disappear (until further notice), it's because the problems got worse. In that case, please don't DQ me if you're fighting me and be a bit patient if I'm reffing for you.

Firewater 04-22-2009 02:45 PM

Life sucks, my computer is shot, be very patient for reffings/orders, I'll say when my computer is back to full availability for me.