UPNetwork

UPNetwork (http://forums.upnetwork.net/index.php)
-   PASBL (http://forums.upnetwork.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   UPN PASBL: iAmDewgong vs. ZoraJolteon (http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=2269)

S_M 08-02-2010 04:40 PM

UPN PASBL: iAmDewgong vs. ZoraJolteon

Little meadow: This is basically a grass arena. There’s a totem to the east and there’s a few trees at the southern edge of the field.

Will RF as time permits, idk my plans for tonight but I'll certainly do my best.

PMs plz, using default theta arena unless told otherwise, iAmDewgong posts first after the first reffing.

oh and it's a GAME match, forgot to put that in the title.

iAmDewgong 08-02-2010 05:00 PM

Sent. Thank you and good luck.

S_M 08-02-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iAmDewgong
Thanks for reffing this.

E-Psych - Male Kirlia, lvl 2

E-Psych is the offspring of a Gardevoir and a Gallade who really disliked each other. Rumours are that the two psychic pokeparents are... Well, we shouldn't put faith in rumours like that. Anyway, E-Psych was found in the Sibirian frozen woods. Since nothing than Swinubs lives over there, I got a bit confused. After a while, it appeared like E-Psych have been travelling around quite a bit. On his travel bag, he has stickers from Mallorca, Australia, Nigeria, Russia and Madagaskar, to name a few.

While hanging in Nigeria, he discovered the most strange voodoo-acts which the Nigerian voodoo people used. He managed to turn this all into a powerful move.

Special Attack: Nigerian Voodoo Blast (Psychic)

A purple, flashy beam of Psychic energy which deals the same damage and uses the same energy as a FC Hyper Beam. Same charging time too. Can be used three times per battle.

Calm Mind, Psychic Blast

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoraJolteon
April: Female Masquerain
Like Tropius, Surskit pwn. Also like Tropius, Surskit has a pathetic bio. April evolved on April 1st, hence the name. Zora R t3h smrt.
Special Technique: Supreme Powder Force (Bug)
April releases a widespread cloud of powder, designed to overstimulate the opponent's goblet cells, leading to excessive mucus production. The opponent will have difficulty breathing for 2-3 rounds after being exposed to the powder, which will result in a slightly higher energy usage for most attacks. Energy usage is equal to Silver Wind.

OPEN WITH TWISTER IT IS THE BEST MOVE EVER THEN USE MIST!

Kirlia vs. Masquerain!

Kirlia closes its eyes and concentrates! It gets hit by a tornado for significant damage! It opens its eyes and glares as Masquerain begins to bellow out a Mist, obscuring visibility! Kirlia can't sense its buggy opponent but sees the dark figure through the mist, the Psychic wave striking for considerable damage! It takes a little bit of icy damage from the icy cold! The Mist is still intact!

Kirlia didn't get much of a Calm Mind boost at all, above 3/4 health and energy.

Masquerain's above 3/4 health and energy too.

iAmDewgong 08-02-2010 05:22 PM

WAIT TIL KIRLIA'S DONE THEN BUG BITE X3?

Icy Wind should probably be fun. Proceed to Psychic Blast its head away. You should know where it is.

ZoraJolteon 08-02-2010 05:29 PM

Icy Wind, Signal Beam!

S_M 08-02-2010 05:36 PM

Both Pokemon use Icy Wind! The winds lash at each other and clear the Mist, but it doesn't seem that either Pokemon takes damage, but it's rather cold now! Kirlia launches another Psychic wave, which pushes the airborne Masquerain back a bit, but the bug counters with a spiraling beam of energy which does large damage to Kirlia!

Masquerain's close to 3/4 health and energy!

Kirlia's between 1/2 and 3/4 health, and close to 3/4 energy!

ZoraJolteon 08-02-2010 05:38 PM

USE ANOTHER SIGNAL BEAM!

iAmDewgong 08-02-2010 05:40 PM

Light Screen please. Then Thunderbolt.

S_M 08-02-2010 05:43 PM

Signal Beam is absorbed by Kirlia's Light Screen! Kirlia zaps Masquerain with Thunderbolt for a heavy hit indeed, but Kirlia seems a bit drained by the totems!

Masquerain's at half health and closer to 3/4 energy than half.

Kirlia's unchanged on health but closer to half energy than 3/4. Rather weakened Light Screen capable of taking some more damage, Thunderbolt plus a bit.

iAmDewgong 08-02-2010 05:56 PM

What's the Mist like? Can they see each other?

S_M 08-02-2010 05:57 PM

It's gone from the Icy Winds and yeah

iAmDewgong 08-02-2010 06:05 PM

Confuse Ray. Ice Punch if it works, if not just try to dodge things which looks scary.

ZoraJolteon 08-02-2010 06:09 PM

Close Eyes, Quick Attack.

S_M 08-02-2010 06:11 PM

Masquerain's eye closing negates the Confuse Ray! It then jets into Kirlia for a light hit before it can do much of anything, shattering Light Screen in the process.

All of the stats from last round are still applicable except the Light Screen, which is gone.

ZoraJolteon 08-02-2010 06:14 PM

Signal Beam, Stun Spore!

iAmDewgong 08-02-2010 06:28 PM

I dunno.

Meet Signal Beam with Psychic Blast. Then let's try a Skull Bash to hit him and avoid spores.

S_M 08-02-2010 06:36 PM

Masquerain reels off a Signal Beam, which is met by an invisible wave of force courtesy of Kirlia! The attacks explode in midair, dealing some damage to both Pokemon, moreso to Kirlia since it was closer to the explosion. However, they were close so it's not too much more anyway. But then Masquerain starts to flap its wings, orange spores being sent toward Kirlia. Kirlia makes a Light Screen and rushes forward, parting the spores and striking Masquerain for some fairly high damage, but it seems that the spores mostly made their way around the screen and Kirlia's rather paralyzed.

Both are below half health, Masquerain closer to a quarter. Kirlia's much lower on energy though, closing in on 1/4, while Masquerain's above a half. Kirlia's rather paralyzed.

Reffing was done when you said Light Screen :O

iAmDewgong 08-02-2010 06:44 PM

Ugh okay. That's fine too I suppose. Need to think more before posting.

Hypnosis. Dream Eater if it works, if it doesn't then wish for luck

ZoraJolteon 08-02-2010 06:52 PM

Close Eyes, Bug Buzz, Bug Buzz!

S_M 08-02-2010 06:55 PM

Masquerain closes its eyes again to evade the Hypnosis, then reels off a ball of bug energy into Kirlia for a lot of damage. It knocks Kirlia out of its paralysis and it attempts to dodge the second attack, but it is clipped and sadly that was enough to KO it.

Kirlia is unable to battle! Zora wins! Good battle both of you.

ZJ 1 KO and 2 TP
iAD 1 TP
SM 1.25 SP

Will post in results if no complaints.

iAmDewgong 08-02-2010 06:59 PM

Thanks S_M. Will be fun watching you whine about typespam Zora ;) Seriously though you did well and I did a bit of spamming myself so gj.

ZoraJolteon 08-02-2010 07:03 PM

Hypocrisy is my middle name.