UPNetwork

UPNetwork (http://forums.upnetwork.net/index.php)
-   PASBL (http://forums.upnetwork.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   UPN PASBL: Equal-To-Heaven vs KamenAeons (http://forums.upnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=6855)

Snorby 06-09-2015 11:56 AM

UPN PASBL: Equal-To-Heaven vs KamenAeons

Quote:

Originally Posted by KamenAeons (Post 689848)
Equal-To-Heaven (C) vs. KamenAeons (A)
3 vs 3
Singles
Slapstick
48 HR DQ
Equilevel 1
Switch = KO
Arena - Disco Hall

I'm probably never gonna dance again.

Here we have a match that is sure to be amazing. Kamen in a disco hall? Yes please. If you don't bring and use Lilligant I will slit your throat where you stand. His opponent is Equal-To-Heaven who I know nothing about.

Squads up!

Equal-to-Heaven 06-09-2015 12:37 PM

Man oh man, honestly I'm just hella pumped to use this arena, thanks to the both of you for taking this~

http://41.media.tumblr.com/1803104d8...12c9o1_400.png
(lv 2) White Monferno M Hanzo
SC:
Spoiler: show
Monferno have flames on their tail. These only go out when sleeping and can be used for illumination and to burn the foe if there is prolonged contact. When threatened, Monferno increase the size of their flame to appear larger than they really are in order to intimidate their opponent. If a Pokémon would reasonably be afraid of Monferno, said Pokémon will be slightly less effective in battle. Monferno are extremely good climbers, allowing them to scale most walls and surfaces and swing from vines and branches with ease. As starter Pokémon, their Fire-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.

Bio: Hanzo hails from a clan of Monferno which is rumored to inhabit only the most remote peaks of Mt. Coronet, an ungodly habitat that calls itself home to only the hardiest of pokemon species. Countless years of exposure to the harsh climate as well as a steady diet of Aspear and Yache berries have changed his physical makeup to better suit the bitter cold that others would find themselves strugging to survive in. Those who don't succeed at scraping by in such a world fail to conserve the most important thing one can posess in such a frigid environment: Heat - an element Hanzo supplies for himself in excess. It would be no lie to say the first thing most would notice about the monkey is the exceptionally white hot flames that dance along the end of his tail, heated to an intensity that's levels above his lower elevation dwelling cousins. Further distinguishing him from the rest of his species is an off colored coat, which as well originates from the difference in body temperature. The passionate red and oranges akin to a typical fire attribute replaced with a spirited inverno of white and blue. Recently, he has left the mountains to train, as well as prove his fire prowess against a variety of enemies.
Sig: Currently up for approval
HP - Electric

http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/aipom-female.gif
(lv 1) Aipom F Yogurt
SC:
Aipom are nimble, particularly with their tails, and are excellent climbers. They can anchor themselves to something with their tails, leaving their limbs free to do other things, though they prefer to use their tails for attacks traditionally used with the arms. They are also more likely to stop from falling if there’s something within grabbing distance of their tail.

Bio:
Sig:
HP - Flying

http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/tyrunt.gif
(lv 1) Tyrunt M Sinclair
SC:
Tyrunt have powerful jaws, giving a 10% boost to all biting attacks. They are also rather temperamental, making them more vulnerable to rage-inducing moves, but they will have a greater attack boost as a result.

Bio:
Sig:
HP - Poison
http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/treecko.gif
(lv 1) Treecko M Tailtime
SC:
Thanks to the small hooks on their feet, Treecko are able to scale most vertical surfaces. Treecko cannot be intimidated easily, and are therefore more resistant to fear-inducing attacks. As starter Pokémon, their Grass-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.

Bio:
Sig:
HP - Fighting

http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/stunky.gif
(lv 1) Stunky M Tooters
SC:
Stunky smell absolutely horrible. Any Pokémon within three feet of them have a 10% chance of flinching and Pokémon within a foot will experience blurred vision and a slight reduction in attack and special attack. Inorganic Pokémon and members of the Stunky line are unaffected but Pokémon with sensitive smell will be more heavily affected. They have an excellent sense of smell which allows them to track opponents and tell the real clone in a Double Team.

Bio:
Sig:
HP - Ground

http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/ralts.gif
(lv 1) Ralts M Kaiba
SC:
Ralts's empathic abilities make them very in touch with their opponent. Attacks that deal with the opponents mental state are more effective. Teleporting also requires slightly less energy.

Bio: "Screw the rules I have green hair"
Sig:
HP - Fire

KamenAeons 06-09-2015 04:42 PM

Damn straight I'm bringing Houshou. Whether I actually get the chance to use her is up to my opponent though. Anyhoo, good luck EtH, since your name is way too long for me to type quickly, I'll be sure to give you a fun match!

EDIT: OH BEFORE I FORGET, I'M GONNA BRING THIS:

Worker's Badge (30 SP) - This is a passive badge which triples the amount of TP which is earned by the holder in the battle it is used. It may be used in only one battle at a time.

Houshou: Female Lilligant [Level 3]
Lilligant (Grass): Lilligant emanate a soothing scent constantly that acts much the same way as Sweet Scent. Their effects are potent in close quarters, but quickly lose strength outside of three feet from them. Inorganic Pokémon and members of the Petilil line are unaffected but Pokémon with sensitive smell will be more heavily affected. Lilligant's dancing moves are more effective than normal and are immune to the disorientating effects of Petal Dance. In bright sunlight, Lilligant are more enthusiastic and energetic than usual.
Bio: "I'd like to open up a little restaurant someday… Maybe one that serves green tea!"
Houshou has been the pride of the Kamen Fleet since day one of his tenure as a trainer, back when it was just a small troupe of fifteen. Now it's grown to triple that size, with everyone growing every step of the way. However, Houshou has simply been helping raise her teammates, not taking part in battle as much as others like Naka and Aomori. Wanting to protect her friends, and keep the fleet safe, she sought the assistance of Okashi and Kaga to help her perfect her techniques. Using the clustering properties of her spores, she managed to refine her powders into deadly arrows which always struck true. Somehow nostalgic though.
Signature Move: Dancing Arrows (Rock / Ground)
Daintily dancing in a spinning motion, Houshou scatters a large cloud of spores around herself charged with energy. Continuing her dance, these spores come together to become a rain of homing arrows that chase after the foe, piercing them repeatedly. Dancing Arrows costs considerable energy of either Rock or Ground, but deals only solid damage of the type energy used. However, they have a 30% chance of inflicting only one of the following statuses: Severe localised paralysis of limbs struck, intense drowsiness, toxic poisoning that begins on the round of infliction. Houshou has the energy to use each variant of Dancing Arrows twice.
Hidden Power: Fire AKA Maximum Drive

Kokoro: Female Cubone [Level 3]
Cubone (Ground): A Cubone's face is covered by a skull, which it will not remove willingly. If the helmet is shattered, it will cost 1 SP or 1 battle for Cubone to go and find another. Cubone may not use its respective bone attacks if it is not holding its bone. Its Skull Bash attack takes slightly less energy than normal to use. Cubone can see in the dark.
Bio: "In place of my lost Mask of Hope, I shall have you return the hope of all!"
Kokoro is rather reserved, both her inherent loneliness as a Cubone and her inability to express emotion contributing to her difficulties in telling others how she feels. Having become accustomed to my mask collection, she learnt how to channel her feelings through some of the masks, asking me to make some designs specifically for her. After that, a small religion war happened, where one of the masks I made for her was lost, and the emotions she had obtained through the masks went berserk. After calming her, I found that she could now utilise the chaos she caused in the war to let her opponents know her joys, angers and sorrows.
Her bone is fashioned into a naginata for aesthetics.

Special Technique: Kokoro Roulette (GROUND)
Kokoro quickly forms a mask out of good Ground energy from a possible three, the effects granted by the mask being immediate:

Green Maractus Mask: Special attacks become 10% stronger at no extra energy cost, while physical attacks become 10% weaker. Kokoro is more susceptible to the appealing aspect of moves like Charm and Play Rough.

Red Gyarados Mask: Physical attacks become 10% stronger at no extra energy cost, while special attacks become 10% weaker. Kokoro is more susceptible to the angering aspect of moves like Swagger.

Blue Frillish Mask: Sound-based moves become 10% more effective, the increase applying to both damage and their chances of success, costing 10% more energy in the process. Kokoro is more susceptible to the demotivating aspect of moves like Roar and Confide.

The mask is ethereal and cannot be destroyed, but leaves Kokoro after three rounds, taking its effects with it. The chances of which mask being formed is equal for all masks if ordered normally, but can be skewed to a ratio of 40:30:30 if ordered like [Kokoro Roulette! Maractus Mask!], the highest chance going to the mask declared. When the mask fades, she cannot call upon another mask for two rounds, but she can prematurely force her mask to fade without costing a move. The same penalty period applies where she cannot summon another mask for two rounds.

Hidden Power: Grass

Naka: Female Lombre [Level 3]
Lombre (Grass/Water): Though able to swim and stay underwater for a fair amount of time, Lombre are not the best swimmers and prefer to stay near the surface of the water. They benefit from rain much more than other Grass Pokémon and fight more enthusiastically in the rain.
Bio: "可愛いポケモンかと思った?正解!艦隊のアイドル・那珂ちゃんだよ~!~★"
Naka, the third sister of the Sendai-class light cruisers. Well, at least she claims to be the spiritual successor of the light cruiser that sank in 1944 to a torpedo and a bomb after withstanding two waves of airstrikes and torpedoes. Aside from that little tidbit, she really likes to sing. And she's pretty upbeat but obnoxious.
After having her previous song backfire on her because of someone's machinations, she was made to not sing that song any more. Realising her potential with the power of Rock music, I helped her practice with my Larvitar, Charles, to learn how to weaponise Rock music.

Signature Move: The Power of Rock (ROCK)
Infusing significant Rock energy into her voice, Naka shouts loudly. Moments before the shockwave from her shout hits, the energy will condense into a wave of solid rock, dealing significant Rock damage. The barrage of rocks may also leave the affected area weakened like that of Crush Claw's effects. Its strange characteristics allows it to break through Light Screen and Reflect. Naka has the Rock energy to use this move twice, and has forgotten Solar Beam.
Hidden Power: Electric

Bulat: Male Croagunk [Level 3]
Croagunk (Poison/Fighting): Croagunk have sacs in their mouths that store toxins. Utilizing these stored poisons, Poison attacks from the mouth take slightly less energy.
Bio: "Cool, isn't it? Gotta train hard!"
Having read about a warrior who could bring down legions of enemies on his lonesome, Bulat's interest was piqued by the techniques this legend used. Utilising the various glands that produced poison within him, Bulat was able to make a fluid suit that could ease the impact of attacks to his skin, the toxins empowering him and his strikes. The only problem was that he needed to be able to maintain it for a substantial amount of time to have it be functional in battle, so training ahoy!
Special Technique: Incursio (Poison)
Declaring the name of the technique with a battle cry, Bulat uses a major amount of energy to secrete a layer of poisonous fluid all over his skin, which thickens and acts as a fluid armour. This gives him a 15% boost to his physical attack and defense as well as a significant boost in speed for three to four rounds, with all physical contact by and to him having a 20% chance to infect the opponent with severe poisoning (which deals moderate damage per round rather than mild). After the boost fades, the armour crumbles off him, leaving him with a 10% defense drop and severe exhaustion for two rounds.
Hidden Power: Water

Mokou: Female Combusken [Level 2]
Combusken (Fire/Fighting): Combusken have very powerful legs. They can jump over twice their head height and their kicking attacks are slightly more powerful than normal. They are also familiar with the Flying type. As starter Pokémon, their Fire-type attacks are slightly more powerful when they drop below 1/4 health.
Bio: "If my flames don't work on you, let's see how you like this sucker!"
Simply put, a hotheaded, hotblooded kicking bird. That's pretty much Mokou in a nutshell. She has this hatred for pretty much all Pokemon originating from the moon, and would very much enjoy kicking them back to the moon if she ever encountered them. I have a hard time making sure she doesn't go overboard, but at the very least, she's learnt not to go after Higure. Especially given that type disadvantage and that Higure used to be a giant as hell moon. Yuuki is one of the few she actually listens to though, possibly because she makes good yakitori and that Yuuki doesn't mind being kicked by her.
Signature Move: Hollow Giant [Wu] (ELECTRIC)
Mokou leaps into the air and performs a lightning-wreathed kick (the style varying depending on her orders, the default being a drop kick), slamming her foot down onto the ground or into her opponent. When Mokou's foot strikes the ground, bolts of lightning rain down in a 60 degree arc in front of her, striking both airborne Pokemon and grounded Pokemon for considerable Electric damage, with a 20% chance of causing moderate paralysis (damage calculated using SpAtk and SpDef). If Mokou's foot strikes the target itself, this attack deals considerable Electric damage while causing severe localised paralysis where the opponent is hit (damage calculated using Atk and Def). These both use heavy Electric energy and Mokou has the Electric energy to use this twice. Mokou has forgotten Thunder Punch, Fire Punch and Mega Punch in learning this technique.
Hidden Power: Ice

Kuchikuikyuu: Male Ferroseed [Level 2]
(Notes: Monochromatic colour scheme, predominately black, with varying shades of white and grey. Eyes are blue with wisps extending from them.)
Ferroseed (Grass/Steel): Ferroseed are covered in large spines. Physical attacks dealt to them will deal 25% recoil damage to the user. Ferroseed, though typically fairly sessile, can move by rolling, spinning or hopping if need be. Their Gyro Ball is more effective than normal.
Bio: "*random gutteral roaring sounds that you'd expect out of a demonic shark more than a seed*"
Finding out that many of the Abyssals were intrigued with the many dishes from the land and islands, I returned once more to their base with a large supply of bread and other baked goods. One of the more destructive Abyssals, a Ferroseed, ended up taking a liking for sourdough bread in particular, and tried to learn how to make it itself. How an armless ball of spines could actually find a way to cook anything was beyond me, but somehow, it ended up being able to use the power of the many hydrothermal vents in the abyss to heat its dough up considerably. Although, it ended up using way too much yeast, and the bread exploded from the majestic all over it. We found that the bread was hilariously resistant to damage though, so I tried to help Kuchikuikyuu master the art of baking bread.
Signature Move: Sea's Majestic Bread (Grass)
Focusing high Grass energy into his body, Kuchikuikyuu encases himself in an armour of gooey dough. This dough absorbs 50% of all damage that would reach Kuchikuikyuu in the round Sea's Majestic Bread is used, blocking their side effects in the process. If at least major damage is absorbed by the end of the round, the dough will explode from the majestic in an explosion of steam that reduces all foe's stats by 10% for three rounds. If less than major damage is absorbed by the end of the round, the dough explodes violently and reduces all foe's defenses by 10% for three rounds. Sea's Majestic Bread does not deal damage, and during the round when it is used, no recoil is taken on physical contact with Kuchikuikyuu. Kuchikuikyuu can use Sea's Majestic Bread twice a match, and can use moves as per usual while the dough shield is active.
Hidden Power: Flying

"Let's dance, Kokoro!"

Equal-to-Heaven 06-09-2015 07:46 PM

Then I'll be bringing out the beats with Yogurt!

Throw off her groove with a mean little Fake out, then let's boogy it down with a close range Water Pulse. Alternatively, cha cha out a little Double Team if she uses Bide.

KamenAeons 06-09-2015 08:05 PM

Break through Water Pulse with Skull Bash! Then grab your partner by the tail, and spin them around like a flail! Seismic Toss!

Snorby 06-10-2015 02:01 PM

A pair of Pokemon are boogieing down in the disco hall, surrounded by a mass of people and Pokemon alike who are doing the same. This pair consists of an Aipom and a Cubone. The Aipom accidentally smacks the Cubone with the back of its tail, and the Cubone, enraged, picks a fight. The other dancers gasp, and back away from the center of the dance floor, wanting to avoid becoming collateral damage. Aipom, or Yogurt, as her friends call her, starts the battle off by rushing Cubone, otherwise known as Kokoro, and faking him out with a slap to the face from her tail. While this might have been effective at stunning Kokoro in another scenario, he hadn't started charging an attack to be stunned out of, so Kokoro mostly shrugs it off and charges up white energies in his skull helmet. Yogurt, ignoring this, forms a ball of aquatic energies and hurls it at Kokoro, who charges forward, the coat of energy on his skull protecting him from quite a bit of the attack, and slams his skull into Yogurt's. Yogurt lets out a yelp of pain as she falls backwards, and then Kokoro, continuing his onslaught, grabs her by the tail and... swings his partner 'round and 'round. Oh yeah, he also whips her at one of the snack tables, leaving her covered in cheetoe dust.

Kokoro took only a little damage this round, but he did use some energy. Will be good for two.

Yogurt took more damage than her foe, but used less energy. Also good for two.

KamenAeons 06-10-2015 07:13 PM

Question which is probably pointless: where can I find a microphone? I may or may not have something silly in mind

Snorby 06-10-2015 07:59 PM

Oh look! There's one at your feet!

(for silly props like this, just assume rock arena rule)

KamenAeons 06-10-2015 08:08 PM

Great.

Send a Bonemerang flying right for Yogurt, grabbing the microphone at your feet as it flies towards the Aipom! Time a Bulldoze to go with their next move to shake up the room!

Equal-to-Heaven 06-11-2015 01:04 AM

As cute of a touch the microphone is, structural damage is a nightmare for any club owner!

Yogurt, after that 'rang comes right round baby right round could you please channel your inner bouncer and politely show her the floor? A good old fashioned Body Slam should keep her from wrecking anything, and once she's pinned, stay there, lean in reeeaaal close... and give a few inspirational Seed Bombin' beats to help her reflect on her destructive life choices.

Snorby 06-11-2015 02:13 PM

Kokoro picks up a microphone and starts rapping about how much of a piece of shit Yogurt is. Disgusting. Completely ruining the disco atmosphere, there bud. Oh? It was just a coverup so he could sneak in a quick Bonemerang while Yogurt was distracted? Okay, that makes more sense. For some reason, Yogurt decides to wait to move until after he's taken the second hit. This gives Kokoro plenty of time to start shaking up the Disco hall. People are tripping and falling, Cheetoes and punch glasses are everywhere, tables are collapsing, and worst of all, Yogurt can't body slam! She even takes some damage, poor thing. Yogurt is understandable angered by this and fires off some green-brown seeds of energy, which strike Kokoro, who screams out in pain from the typespammy blow.

Kokoro is still in the first third, but just barely. He'll be good for two next round, but might want a break soon.

Yogurt took another pair of hits, and is approaching the midpoint. She's fresher than her opponent though, so that's something! Grass can fuel a very slightly weakened Seed Bomb.

Equal-to-Heaven 06-11-2015 05:47 PM

I was hoping she'd go in for that Body Slam after it'd turned around and started coming back, but I probably didn't word that well enough so, you know. [sad trumpet noises]

Anyways we're not gonna let her get away with throwing shade at you like that without starting a little disco drama. Grab the nearest bowl of lemon juice or an alternatively acidic beverage and Fling it in her eyes. Then give her a good wallop with an Ice Punch.

KamenAeons 06-11-2015 07:08 PM

Magic up a Rock Tomb around yourself to defend yourself, then Kokoro Roulette [Red Gyarados Mask]! Don't stop me now!

Snorby 06-12-2015 12:15 AM

Yeah, my policy, as is many other people's, for that sort of thing is if I get mixed up on the orders, your Pokemon probably would too. So unless it's something like it's obvious to me what you meant in hindsight, I generally don't change that kind of stuff. Sorry!

Yogurt spies with her little eye a bowl of limeade on the floor, miraculously still containing a good bit of limeade after Kokoro shook the place up. She scoops it up and whips it at Kokoro. He surrounds himself in magical rocks that the bowl slams against, though its clear some of the limeade made it into the tomb. Yogurt walks toward the tomb and punches through it with an icy fist, scoring a very small, partial blow on Kokoro, who is now revealed to be wearing a Red Gyarados mask. Behind the mask, his eyes are a little irritated, but it's nothing serious to worry about yet.

Kokoro took negligible damage, though he's now out of his first third. He will suffer from slightly impaired vision in the next couple rounds, but overall it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Would probably like a break.

Yogurt took no damage, should be okay for two, but will be looking for a break soon.

KamenAeons 06-12-2015 01:11 AM

Send that Aipom rolling with a Fire Punch to the gut and get yourself out of the tomb!

Equal-to-Heaven 06-12-2015 10:32 AM

Bounce over it baby, then Power Up Punch!

Snorby 06-13-2015 11:12 AM

Kokoro starts the round off by immediately coating her fist in flames, ready to deck Yogurt in the schnoz. Yogurt wants none of that, though, and simply bounces off her tail, up and over it. She lands gracefully... on Kokoro's head, much to the latter's displeasure. Yogurt adds insult to injury and uses her tail to deck Kokoro in the schnoz without even looking at him, all the while getting a pretty little attack boost. She steps off him, and the two stare each other down as the round ends.

Kokoro is now sitting near the midpoint. He's fresh, though, so that's something.

Yogurt took no damage, but wants a break.

Equal-to-Heaven 06-13-2015 12:36 PM

I don't know if the can-can is allowed in a disco, but give her a good Mega Kick anyways. Then when you've got some distance, focus on staying evasive for a bit.

KamenAeons 06-13-2015 03:44 PM

Get down low and Low Sweep them off their feet, then come in like a wrecking ball with Bone Rush, pinning them to the wall, with the tail under your feet or something

Snorby 06-15-2015 01:41 PM

Kokoro rushes in on the fatigued Aipom, leg glowing with fighting energy as she knocks her feet out from under her. Bodies hit the floor, and as Yogurt struggles to get to her feet, Kokoro continues her onslaught, beating her opponent repeatedly with her earthen bone. Thanks to her slightly blurred vision, a few hits miss, but the vast majority hit, and Kokoro is able to steadily push Yogurt back against the wall (they weren't too far from it to begin with) and pin her against it with a final powerful blow, jamming the bone against her neck. She tries to shift ontop of her tail, and while that's all good and fine, it doesn't really stop Yogurt from kicking out her legs can-can style and sending Kokoro sprawling. Both are looking rather battered as the round ends.

Yogurt is now into her final third. She's fresh, though, so that's nice.

Kokoro has now established a lead, but it's not huge yet. Good for two. This next round will be Kokoro's last with her Red Gyarados Mask.

KamenAeons 06-15-2015 02:22 PM

Leer right into Yogurt's eyes, let her see the fury of the Gyarados Mask. While they're scared, let them hear the thunder and make them take cover with Dynamic Punch! Of course, if you didn't manage to scare them though, run up the wall and bring down the thunder with Rock Climb!

Equal-to-Heaven 06-15-2015 03:37 PM

Dive under the nearest away-facing snack table to avoid making eye contact! Then, depending on which you have more energy for, pop out and let loose either another Water Pulse or a weakened Seed Bomb when she comes in to tango with that second move~

KamenAeons 06-15-2015 09:31 PM

Fairly sure closing your eyes and diving for evasion is actually two moves, EtH. You might want to see if you want to blow your three mover like that.

Snorby 06-15-2015 09:44 PM

Yeah, I talked about it with some people on Skype, and Dave agreed that it's two moves. Gonna have to ask you to confirm the three or reorder.

Equal-to-Heaven 06-15-2015 11:46 PM

Nah alright, lemme just shorten that then.

Edit: All changed. <3