Go Back   UPNetwork > Sparkbeat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Sparkbeat and Snorby
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Snorby
    07-28-2016 07:38 PM
    Snorby
    >The Return

�������������������� good shit go౦ԁ sHit�� thats ✔ some good����shit right����there������ right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self �� i say so �� thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ�� ���� ��НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ�� ���� �� �� �� �� �� �� ����Good shit
  2. Sparkbeat
    08-19-2015 10:06 PM
    Sparkbeat
    I'm probably taking AP Comp Sci next year, and I might to Macro then too. Probably not though since it'd be like 5-6 AP's then (I could actually take like, a full schedule of AP's Senior year but lmao fuck AP Spanish). They flat out didn't offer Freshmen any AP's, and iirc Sophomores couldn't take AP Macro either, or I would've taken it then since it didn't fit into my schedule.

I've got AP US, ADV Physics, ADV Spanish 3, ADV Precal, AP Lang, and Creative Writing 2 since the latter was "the only thing that would fit into my schedule." Quotes are used because the head of schedules or whatever her title is that we got last year is literal trash.
  3. Snorby
    08-19-2015 09:41 PM
    Snorby
    lmaoo yeah I'm taking AP Euro, AP Micro/Macroeconomics, and AP Computer Science. then i've got Honors English/Geometry (I thank god I turned down the option to skip Algebra freshman year; precalc added onto this shit might actually be too much xd;) and Chem, with the only real blowoff class I have being my gym period. Fun stuff! xd;

But yeah, we have a lot of APs here; it's really pretty nice.
  4. Sparkbeat
    08-19-2015 09:25 PM
    Sparkbeat
    Oh hey, same here with the ballbusting schedule. Except 2 AP's because ahahahaha fuck AP Bio (ADV Physics bitch).

Mainly because my school offers like, no AP's whatsoever compared to others.