Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. OkikuMew
    07-20-2016 07:55 PM
    OkikuMew
    I am still waiting for your response.
  2. OkikuMew
    05-01-2016 09:30 AM
    OkikuMew
    I would have some arguments on some of your points, but I will keep it for myself, I don't want to stretch this over unnecessarily ^^;

I do want to apologize for the misunderstanding though. If I would've been pointed out your terms of why you turned down my offer (both for the time and the bid itself) while accepting Tyoyo's, I would've not come to you this way. If ever I have hurt your own feelings, I am terribly sorry for that too, it was far from being my intention

I would feel terrible to receive that Oddish for just a mere candy, especially after all this. Are you sure? I wouldn't mind if I would trade her for the amount I have bidded. Or at the very least, more than just a candy ^^;
  3. Silver Wind
    04-30-2016 10:41 PM
    Silver Wind
    'All bids are welcome and will close by Sunday in time for shops etc'

I didn't necessarily state I would accept the highest offer, and the point of closing bids and accepting whatever offer by Sunday was to avoid a bidding war where someone's feelings might get hurt...

As for next time, next time I intend on avoiding the White Market for obvious reasons. Make a post for 1 candy in the Cable Club and Oddish is yours. I refuse to be dragged into squabbles over imaginary Internet property.
  4. OkikuMew
    04-30-2016 09:08 PM
    OkikuMew
    Ok, but you could've simply said it in your post instead of flat out ignore me... that was quite rude :/ Plus I can offer a lot more than that (ex.: more Pokédollars, Heart Scales, Pokéblocks, berries, TMs...) it's simply because I thought that was just enough to counter Tyoyo's.

Speaking of which, seems he has gentlemanly folded, and also offered you the CM item you wanted for a candy or more

Well do what you want, but next time, I strongly recommend to tell people whenever their bid wasn't enough to beat the current strongest one, alright?
  5. Silver Wind
    04-30-2016 08:43 PM
    Silver Wind
    Accepting his and ignoring your offer seemed like enough explanation. You may disagree with my decision on who's offer was better, but I went with Tyoyo's simply because I believe CM's are far more valuable than dollars and balls.
  6. OkikuMew
    04-30-2016 08:12 PM
    OkikuMew
    WTF man? I have put a bit after Tyoyo's, which I think is better than his (because more Pokédollars, and possibility to go further) yet you completely ignore it, with no explanation on why you turn it down, or even acknowledge it?

You should read things better next time, especially when your offer post and Tyoyo's last bid was clearly quoted.