UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > OkikuMew

Conversation Between OkikuMew and Skunkaru
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. OkikuMew
    03-24-2018 03:41 PM
    OkikuMew
    Okie dokes!

Meanwhile I'm doing them a bit out of order, or at least in the order that the images are named from the imgur of the source. (Thank goodness I found a Chrome extension that makes multiple link downloads easy!) I'm not doing the change of colors to the BMG yet, nor the shiny colors (why did the source dudes not put these!?) but those will be done when I get the big bulk of the animations done, at least ^^ I got 60 of them down! ^^ (Including the few you have make already, though)
  2. Skunkaru
    03-24-2018 03:35 PM
    Skunkaru
    I definitely want them uploaded with the other UPN/FB sprites!

I can send through email or discord,
    but I'll spend you the contact info later.

First I want to finish the Jangmo-o line (x3),
    the Lycanroc & Oricorio Forms (x7),
    and then the Minior Colors (x7).

Because then you have all the regular Gen. VII all at once!
  3. OkikuMew
    03-24-2018 02:43 PM
    OkikuMew
    Hello there!

So while I did the sprites, I had a thought: it's all nice that we are putting it in imgur, but we could have them uploaded with the other UPN/FB sprites!

So here's my suggestion: put all your Gen 7 sprites into a rar or zip file, and send it to me either through e-mail, Discord or Skype. From there, I'll be able to send them to Kuno so he can upload them in the right place!

(btw, you got a Discord account? Do you know that both UPN and FB have their own servers there? You should join us Obviously though, give your info through PM, not here out of the open XD)
  4. Skunkaru
    03-23-2018 08:32 PM
    Skunkaru
    I wasn't sure where I was allowed to post. ^^;

No rush on the sprites!
  5. OkikuMew
    03-23-2018 07:57 PM
    OkikuMew
    Dam you got busy! XD (The thread could've been in the Development sub-forum but meh, TO works too XP)

Yeah I'll start on the Gen 6 batch Likely not tonight though as I want to reserve tonight to writing a post and generally taking a break from work, but I'll definitely start going at it tomorrow
  6. Skunkaru
    03-23-2018 05:43 PM
    Skunkaru
    I made a thread for our sprite work in the TO!

I broke the Generations into smaller batches to make things easier.
    Please let me know which specific batch you'll be working on
    (I can assume it's the first batch of Gen. VI,
    but I didn't want to mark it without asking first).