UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Missingno. Master

Conversation Between Missingno. Master and Zorchic
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 68
  1. Zorchic
    05-04-2020 08:55 PM
    Zorchic
    Okay, thanks for the information! I thought that FB movesets were the ones of the current generation, so I didn't know that Lucario could learn the move earlier. Thanks!
  2. Missingno. Master
    05-04-2020 05:48 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Alright, so, as much as I like the Move Tutor being busy, I'm gonna save you your money here and tell you that your Lucario already has Bone Rush. See, it's a level 36 move in SwSh, but FB doesn't go solely by the latest generation's levels. A Pokémon gets a move at the earliest possible level that it can learn it. In this case, Lucario gets Bone Rush at level 19 in FB, since that was when it learns it in Gen 4 and in B/W. And with yours being level 22, it's already got access to the move.
  3. Zorchic
    04-05-2020 03:21 PM
    Zorchic
    Oh, thanks for the information. That's not really what I was worried about, though; it was the fact that Copycat could target a teammate.
  4. Missingno. Master
    04-05-2020 02:56 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just FYI, accuracy isn't really a thing in raid battles here. The only time it ever becomes an issue is if you're trying to break two shields at once with an OHKO move. You can go for Focus Blast without worrying about it missing.
  5. Missingno. Master
    03-26-2020 05:16 PM
    Missingno. Master
    No problem, I'm enjoying it.
  6. Zorchic
    03-26-2020 09:39 AM
    Zorchic
    No problem, I understand. (Sorry for the late reply.) Thanks for doing this Colosseum Challenge!
  7. Missingno. Master
    03-25-2020 09:27 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Just letting you know that I won't be able to reply until pretty late into tomorrow due to work- I'm going to bed right now. Enjoying these battles, though!
  8. Missingno. Master
    03-24-2020 10:54 AM
    Missingno. Master
    Heh, yeah. That's more because of what I've been getting her Pokémon's names from- namely, the Unown Report in HGSS. The words it uses to correspond with each Unown form is basically a list of potential names for Terri's Pokémon. It doesn't have a real word to correspond with X, instead simply having "XXXXX". I thought it was weird, and I intended for her Bronzor to be kinda weird, so the name seemed fitting to me.
  9. Zorchic
    03-24-2020 10:45 AM
    Zorchic
    Hey MM, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but I see that all of Terri's Pokémon that she named are named after verbs, with the exception of XXXXX.
  10. Missingno. Master
    03-21-2020 09:23 PM
    Missingno. Master
    No problem. Real life comes first. Just hope everything's OK.