UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Ex-Admiral Insane
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between Ex-Admiral Insane and Missingno. Master
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 48
  1. Missingno. Master
    11-02-2015 05:06 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, just a heads-up, you forgot to link to your Super Pass in your Move Tutor post.
  2. Missingno. Master
    10-05-2015 01:04 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Not a problem, I was glad to help. And odds are I'll have time to respond at more or less the same pace I've been replying thus far.
  3. Ex-Admiral Insane
    10-05-2015 12:11 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Last apology for the Battle Pike. Considering my schedule this week, I should have the time to do quite a few FB things. I don't now how fast you're able to respond to it but if the past is anything to go by I think it'll be wrapped by the end of this week (Friday).
    After that I'll post a list of problems and improvements in the Development Thread to have you and others voice their last concerns and make suggestions. A bit early but thanks for helping out with this.
  4. Missingno. Master
    09-25-2015 06:23 PM
    Missingno. Master
  5. Ex-Admiral Insane
    09-25-2015 06:09 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    That price seems more than fair. Feel free to make the opening post. I won't be able to respond to it for another 8-12 hours or so.
  6. Missingno. Master
    09-25-2015 06:08 PM
    Missingno. Master
    That works out just fine, since of the two, Flash is a bit of a higher priority. I'm thinking 250 for the Stantler Plushie?
  7. Ex-Admiral Insane
    09-25-2015 06:06 PM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    Hmm, The Flash TM I can probably part with. The Blizzard I'd rather keep myself for a specific Ice type I had on mind.
    I'm not sure what a good going prize is for the Stantler Plus hie so feel free to take advantage of that.
  8. Missingno. Master
    09-25-2015 02:36 PM
    Missingno. Master
    Hey, I don't suppose you might be willing to part with the Red-Nosed Stantler and Delibird Plushies you got in your profile? I'm willing to trade Pokédollars for them.
  9. Ex-Admiral Insane
    09-15-2015 06:58 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    So guess what I just did over on BMG?
  10. Ex-Admiral Insane
    06-16-2014 07:36 AM
    Ex-Admiral Insane
    BTW, I brought Black (your Chatot) with me on the Friend Safari adventure and had him fly off for a while. It felt to be somewhat in character for him. Not sure how close your character was with him but feel free to do with him as you please for the time being (assuming mods don't mind).