UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > AshsBabyLapras
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Conversation Between AshsBabyLapras and Torkoal Stu
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 40
  1. AshsBabyLapras
    08-02-2011 03:17 AM
    AshsBabyLapras
    eeee Stubiekins do you have time for MSN for we can talk about the YOUKNOWWHAT? \o/
  2. AshsBabyLapras
    06-10-2011 05:12 AM
    AshsBabyLapras
    Aww I'm sorryyyy. I knew how late it was but I saw you on and I was like "OMG IT'S STU" and Dana was like "OMGOMGOMG TELL HIM TO GET ON" and so I thought I might as well but it's just not the same without you. ;-; We need to sort out a time where we can all be therrrre. D:
  3. Torkoal Stu
    06-10-2011 04:25 AM
    Torkoal Stu
    D: Oh man it was like 4 in the morning so I went to bed but I missed another chat? ;~;
  4. AshsBabyLapras
    06-09-2011 09:55 PM
    AshsBabyLapras
    OMG STU YOU'RE ON CAN YOU GET ON MSN WE ALL MISS YOU SO MUCH D:
  5. Torkoal Stu
    06-03-2011 05:52 PM
    Torkoal Stu
    Haha we posted the messages at the same time, totally insynch I feel!
    But I have no doubt in five years time we'll still be in contact, maybe by then we will have mastered the art of HACK JOHSON~ Haha!
    You're extremely sweet Dani~ Thank you so much! And I love you so much : D Don't ever forget that <3 x x x
  6. Torkoal Stu
    06-03-2011 05:22 PM
    Torkoal Stu
    Also I just remembered the time (+ found the picture) you were like 'I have an essay I need you to look at Stubert, can you help me with it?' and I was like 'errr ok, I'll try' and it was actually that DJ Contesto and Soundwaves the Marill birthday picture :')
    Haha I'll stop spamming your chat wall now D:
    But love you <3 x x x
  7. AshsBabyLapras
    06-03-2011 05:22 PM
    AshsBabyLapras
    Haha, I didn't know if I was going to be awake or not, so I thought I'd get in early to make sure! (:

I can hardly believe we've been friends for so long already! But I'm planning on being friends with you for a long, long time to come. <3 You have the sweetest heart imaginable and you mean the world to me, Stubie. I love you too - so, so much!
  8. Torkoal Stu
    06-03-2011 05:16 PM
    Torkoal Stu
    Haha I still have 45 minutes my time so you're the first wish, standard~ But love it : D

Thank you~ Love the picture so much <3
    I still have pictures you drew me from like my 15 birthday and now I'm 20! So scary how time goes. Thank you for everything you've ever done for me and I love knowing you. You're a great friend ABL~ : D

Love you! <3 x x x
  9. AshsBabyLapras
    06-03-2011 04:43 PM
    AshsBabyLapras
    Stubert! Guess what!

...and so do I. <3
  10. AshsBabyLapras
    05-09-2011 10:48 PM
    AshsBabyLapras
    Bless your trenchcoat-wearing heart, GumStu. <3 Pachirisu will be my VM guardian from this day forth!